• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Piers Morgan Viewership Crashes 70 Percent After Trump Aide Crushes His Mishandling of Deceptively Edited Interview Promo

White MAGA Man

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Excellent news. Morgan's plan to deceptively edit his interview with Trump has completely backfired.

Like Trump or not, he was right to call out Piers Morgan for his dishonesty during that interview.

well i would say even if piers edited it im glad trump sucks why talk like trumps the victim?
hes done alot of bad things and its just a interview i say that he deserves it.
i didnt see the video so i cant really say much about it but im glad if that
capitol riot starter was questioned good with piers saying "biden won" 20 times
just to make him mad.

Like Trump or not, he was right to call out Piers Morgan for his dishonesty during that interview.
It's good to hear that Piers telling him that Biden won the election dozens of times didn't bother him one bit. He is not as thin skinned as he used to be. Hearing the truth no longer makes him storm off like a jerk. Baby steps.

It's good to hear that Piers telling him that Biden won the election dozens of times didn't bother him one bit. He is not as thin skinned as he used to be. Hearing the truth no longer makes him storm off like a jerk. Baby steps.

Why would it bother him? It's clear that he doesn't care who believes him.

Who cares about two old blow hards arguing on TV?

Back
Top Bottom