• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Piers Morgan promises to beat Fox News in the ratings

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
We'll see. But this is unlikely to be good for the nation. To beat fox, you'll have to be just as sensationalist and silly. I don't see reason wining the day.

Hollywood Entertainment Breaking News - Nikki Finke on Deadline.com/hollywood

Piers Morgan tells us that he’s planning big changes to the Larry King Live interview slot he inherits in January. “The format, everything, will change. I’m not just going to be another man sitting in the CNN studio wearing red braces.” Morgan also promises he'll beat his Fox News rivals...

They won't beat Hannity. It's on twice so I'll probably be catching some of it while surfing, the same way I watched Larry King. They also have another new show, Parker and Spitzer.

They won't beat Hannity. It's on twice so I'll probably be catching some of it while surfing, the same way I watched Larry King. They also have another new show, Parker and Spitzer.

you seem to watch quite a lot of tv.

you seem to watch quite a lot of tv.

watch/listen yes. Talk radio in the morning/afternoon, Fox, CNN, MSNBC starting at 4:00 until bedtime.

watch/listen yes. Talk radio in the morning/afternoon, Fox, CNN, MSNBC starting at 4:00 until bedtime.

I'm sorry. I'll pray for you.

Here I thought you might need to get out a little bit:

normal_fleurs_de_montagne-vercors-16.JPG

Last edited:
why? do you work? do you have hobbies?

Not able to work at this time. I have hobbies that I can do while radio or tv is on. Oh... I'm doing a hobby right now while listening to Rush. :)

liblady sure takes an interest in other people's personal lives, doesn't she? :screwy

liblady sure takes an interest in other people's personal lives, doesn't she? :screwy

yes, i was wondering why barb watched so much tv. it's not good for you, can't you tell?

yes, i was wondering why barb watched so much tv. it's not good for you, can't you tell?

Skipping out on 1st grade grammar lessons isn't good for you either.....

Piers Morgan tells us that he’s planning big changes to the Larry King Live interview slot he inherits in January. “The format, everything, will change. I’m not just going to be another man sitting in the CNN studio wearing red braces.” Morgan also promises he'll beat his Fox News rivals...

Gesus man - from entertainment to psuedo-journalism. I didn't get all excited when I thought about Morgan interviewing Obama :shrug: I loath when people make that slide downhill and try to act as if they've somehow accomplished something in their life.

Thanks for your concern. Actually, I don't watch that much. It's on where I can hear it though. I don't really need to watch the political stuff. I especially, don't need to look at Ed Shultz right now. I already have a bit of heartburn from a burrito :)

I think maybe you could use a little Glenn Beck though. His show re-runs real late tonight, right before Red-Eye. That's also good for a few laughs.

LOL That's ok. I wonder what kind of a life someone has, when they are interested in someone's life, who admits to not having a life. ;-)

LOL That's ok. I wonder what kind of a life someone has, when they are interested in someone's life, who admits to not having a life. ;-)

Hahahahaha. You don't know just how funny that statement is to me. :lamo

I, on the other hand, am a recluse who refuses to interact with people in any meaningful way.

I cant believe he has made it big in America but he may beat fox in the ratings Piers Morgan has no morals.He will do anything to get on top.

I wonder how he'll change the format. I'll watch just to see how he does.

I wonder how he'll change the format. I'll watch just to see how he does.

Even if he changes the format, CNN has very few watchers, but I wish him well.

Piers Morgan is a Conservative? he must be since that the only way his message will outsell anything on FNC.

Two words: Air America

Back
Top Bottom