• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB alm

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB almost killed him . and he is planing return to Moscow and fight tsar of corruption

skynews-navalny-hospital-poisoning_5097232.jpg

Alexei Navalny: Putin critic 'to return to Russia' as he shares first photo after novichok poisoning | World News | Sky News

Do you really need to make 5 threads about this every day? You could just update one thread as news emerge.

Do you really need to make 5 threads about this every day? You could just update one thread as news emerge.

Yes, it's been mentioned on here a few times now.

It's completely unnecessary and these countless threads about the same topic are starting to take up the entire first page of the Europe forum.

The moderation on DB is a joke - they'll happily intervene when someone has been called a petty name, buy fail to curtail this spam like behaviour.

He looks almost the same to me...20 years older requires is a bit of a stretch.

But good he is getting over this "100% deadly" nerve agent from the 1970s...

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

I have been following this story with great interest. I was delighted at the news that he had sent his first direct message since hospitalization today.

Who called it "100% deadly"?

The dose makes the poison.
The Brits and Americans at the start back in the day when that guy and daughter got attacked in the UK.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Citation?

You got to be kidding.. it was all over the news for weeks.. just google it.

6 times more deadly than VX.. err okay, so far 6 people have been poisoned by it according to the British and her "allies", and yet 5 have survived.. So that must mean VX is what.... a nasty perfume?

Listen my problem is the inconsistencies by the British government in the case and the lack of transparency by the British. The media has not helped, as many skip over the fact that one or more of the guys who invented the crap lives and works in the UK... not far from Salisbury btw. So when the media says, and based of the British governments comments.. that it could ONLY come from Russia then that is utter bull****. Its like saying that gunpowder only could come from China because that is where it was invented. And the fact that the British refuse to send the samples to not only the Russians (some what acceptable), but to even independent laboratories for independent testing is kinda err okay? And then the one part that still to this day puzzles me. I clearly remember that the British claimed that the poison was "smeared" on the front door of the Skirpal home, and yet they also claim that the delivery method was a perfume bottle? How exactly can you "smear" perfume without getting it on yourself? Might just be poor choice of words, but it still nags me with all the other inconsistencies and a lack of logic and frankly reasonable motive for doing it in the first place.

And then there is also the fact, that the British had to admit that they could not prove that the nerve agent was made in Russia....

Anyways, I have said my opinion and unless some new proof comes out, then I will stick to said opinion...

You got to be kidding.. it was all over the news for weeks.. just google it.

6 times more deadly than VX.. err okay, so far 6 people have been poisoned by it according to the British and her "allies", and yet 5 have survived.. So that must mean VX is what.... a nasty perfume?

Listen my problem is the inconsistencies by the British government in the case and the lack of transparency by the British. The media has not helped, as many skip over the fact that one or more of the guys who invented the crap lives and works in the UK... not far from Salisbury btw. So when the media says, and based of the British governments comments.. that it could ONLY come from Russia then that is utter bull****. Its like saying that gunpowder only could come from China because that is where it was invented. And the fact that the British refuse to send the samples to not only the Russians (some what acceptable), but to even independent laboratories for independent testing is kinda err okay? And then the one part that still to this day puzzles me. I clearly remember that the British claimed that the poison was "smeared" on the front door of the Skirpal home, and yet they also claim that the delivery method was a perfume bottle? How exactly can you "smear" perfume without getting it on yourself? Might just be poor choice of words, but it still nags me with all the other inconsistencies and a lack of logic and frankly reasonable motive for doing it in the first place.

And then there is also the fact, that the British had to admit that they could not prove that the nerve agent was made in Russia....

Anyways, I have said my opinion and unless some new proof comes out, then I will stick to said opinion...

Nothing in that about "100% deadly".

Water is deadly if delivered in the right amount.

The rest of your post is a heaping helping of incredulity and Conspiracy Theory thinking...

Tell me.

The two GRU agents that "vacationed" in the neighborhood and not at the tourist sites...

That left just after the poisoning.

What say you about them?

great move, Nordstream2 + 'Navalny Act' is good beginning ...

New EU human rights sanctions should be named after poisoned Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, Europe's foreign affairs chief has proposed.

"In the same way that the Americans call it the 'Magnitsky Act', we could call it the 'Navalny sanctions regime'," Borrell told MEPs at the European Parliament (EP) in Brussels on Tuesday (15 September).

"This could be a good way of taking stock of what has happened and keep in the records for the future the name of Mr Navalny associated to a sanctions regime for people who violated human rights," Borrell went on.

The EU human rights sanctions are to impose visa-bans and asset-freezes on individuals worldwide guilty of crimes such as torture and genocide.
Borrell: EU should shame Russia with 'Navalny Act'

LOL, your TV.ru 100% failed with the cover operation ""Our friends have been suggesting for some time we visit this wonderful city " (Salisbury) hahahahahahahahahahahahah Russians are normally skilled liars, after all Putin has built great wealth from a career of lying."

Sergei Skripal and the Russian disinformation game - BBC News
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-resp...th-denials-conspiracy-theories-/30821517.html

Never seen that, and RU is as trash as Fox News in the US.

LOL, your TV.ru 100% failed with the cover operation ""Our friends have been suggesting for some time we visit this wonderful city " (Salisbury) hahahahahahahahahahahahah Russians are normally skilled liars, after all Putin has built great wealth from a career of lying."

Sergei Skripal and the Russian disinformation game - BBC News
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-resp...th-denials-conspiracy-theories-/30821517.html

Nothing in that about "100% deadly".

Water is deadly if delivered in the right amount.

The rest of your post is a heaping helping of incredulity and Conspiracy Theory thinking...

Tell me.

The two GRU agents that "vacationed" in the neighborhood and not at the tourist sites...

That left just after the poisoning.

What say you about them?

The supposed GRU agents? Dunno if they are or not. It is only circumstantial evidence by a biased accuser.

Also there are tons of Russians in the UK, as the UK is the main money launder of Putin and his cronies.

Plus why would the GRU do this and not the FSB, Putins old agency? Never understood that part...

The supposed GRU agents? Dunno if they are or not. It is only circumstantial evidence by a biased accuser.

Also there are tons of Russians in the UK, as the UK is the main money launder of Putin and his cronies.

Plus why would the GRU do this and not the FSB, Putins old agency? Never understood that part...

Hand wave any harder and you may take flight...

LOL. do you compere a dirty putin´s urinal with our free world Media , even the controversial one

is it your mr progozhnin ?

LOL. do you compere a dirty putin´s urinal with our free world Media , even the controversial one

is it your mr progozhnin ?

Can you please speak English?

Hand wave any harder and you may take flight...

Fine.. Prove that they are agents. Prove that they delivered the supposed deadly nerve agent that kills most people that it touches.. or maybe not. Prove any of this please, because even the British said they cant so everything is pure speculation without much fact. Add to that, the illogical aspect of doing this in the way it was done and how badly it was carried out.. I mean it is like a roadrunner cartoon or something of stupidity..... almost everything goes wrong!

Fine.. Prove that they are agents. Prove that they delivered the supposed deadly nerve agent that kills most people that it touches.. or maybe not. Prove any of this please, because even the British said they cant so everything is pure speculation without much fact. Add to that, the illogical aspect of doing this in the way it was done and how badly it was carried out.. I mean it is like a roadrunner cartoon or something of stupidity..... almost everything goes wrong!

:lamo

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the threads about the Skripal poisoning...

Pictures, IDs, etc.

Flap flap flap....

Argument from Incredulity.....

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the threads about the Skripal poisoning...

Pictures, IDs, etc.

Flap flap flap....

Argument from Incredulity.....

Yea CCTV pictures supposedly taken some place in the UK, unverified by 3rd parties. IDs of what.. GRU membership?

Listen, prove without a doubt that Putin or one his lackeys was behind the poisoning and the latest one.. then I will be the first in line to protest and demand retribution. But the supposed evidence we have at the moment would not convince a fair judge or jury to convict for anything.

The very fact, that the knowledge of how to make this stuff is easily available and quite a few of the men who invented the bloody ****, live in the UK is golden for a defence team.

Yea CCTV pictures supposedly taken some place in the UK, unverified by 3rd parties. IDs of what.. GRU membership?

Listen, prove without a doubt that Putin or one his lackeys was behind the poisoning and the latest one.. then I will be the first in line to protest and demand retribution. But the supposed evidence we have at the moment would not convince a fair judge or jury to convict for anything.

The very fact, that the knowledge of how to make this stuff is easily available and quite a few of the men who invented the bloody ****, live in the UK is golden for a defence team.

Flap flap flap go the hands....

Evidence presented. Evidence ignored.

Intentional ignorance noted.

Yes, it's been mentioned on here a few times now.

It's completely unnecessary and these countless threads about the same topic are starting to take up the entire first page of the Europe forum.

The moderation on DB is a joke - they'll happily intervene when someone has been called a petty name, buy fail to curtail this spam like behaviour.

Absolutely like i thought i would be dinged for calling smart cat smurt cat but no, i was dinged for saying he is full of crap. Can ya believe it?

Still carrying Putin's water eh?

Back
Top Bottom