• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Picture from Germany, Navalny alive but looks 20 years older, terrible look. Its clear Putin/KGB alm

You seem very keen on defending Russia from all comers....

Or is it hatred of the US/UK that drives you?

Pete hates everything American except... MS Windows. See if you can figure that one out. ;)

1. Why would Mr. Navalny want to return to Russia?

2. I think that he is just being foolhardy.

3. He knows that President Putin and his henchmen are unscrupulous.

4. Mr. Navalny should realize that he just putting his life at risk again.

a. Sadly, probably nothing will ever change in Russia. That's why, I understand, many younger Russians are emigrating.

5. Mr. Navalny reminds me of some Jewish people in Germany who could not believe that Herr Hitler would actually try to implement murderous policies that he advocated. So they stayed in Germany until it was too late to get out.

a. I hope that Navalny's family talks him out of returning to Russia. Why not come to the United States? He would be welcomed with open arms.

Alexei Navalny'''s aides say '''nerve agent''' found on bottle in hotel room - BBC News

Traces of the nerve agent allegedly used to poison Russian politician Alexei Navalny were found on a bottle in the hotel room where he stayed before falling ill, his team has said.
Mr Navalny collapsed on a flight in Siberia in August. Germany says he was poisoned with a Novichok nerve agent.
It was previously thought that he may have been targeted at the airport.
"Now we understand: It was done before he left his room to reach the airport," a post on his Instagram account says.
Mr Navalny, Russia's most high profile opposition figure and a leading critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, is currently receiving treatment in the German capital Berlin.

1. Why would Mr. Navalny want to return to Russia?

2. I think that he is just being foolhardy.

3. He knows that President Putin and his henchmen are unscrupulous.

4. Mr. Navalny should realize that he just putting his life at risk again.

a. Sadly, probably nothing will ever change in Russia. That's why, I understand, many younger Russians are emigrating.

5. Mr. Navalny reminds me of some Jewish people in Germany who could not believe that Herr Hitler would actually try to implement murderous policies that he advocated. So they stayed in Germany until it was too late to get out.

a. I hope that Navalny's family talks him out of returning to Russia. Why not come to the United States? He would be welcomed with open arms.

Putin is dying, Navalny takes the risk he has the good chances to take down not only Putin but entire juchi project (Moscow´s empire)

When Mr. Navalny was released from the hospital after a 32 day stay he joked about the idea he had poisoned himself.

"'Good theory, I believe it deserves the most careful attention,' Navalny wrote in Russian. 'Cooked Novichok in the kitchen. Took a sip from a flask on the plane. Fell into a coma' "

"Putin, I hope your chopper is ready and fueled." ―Ceausescu's ghost

Good bye Nordstream 2 ))

1051260455_0:155:1936:1202_1000x541_80_0_0_bbf4aed0b681c380e63af4b9ac1dd1b7.jpg

When Mr. Navalny was released from the hospital after a 32 day stay he joked about the idea he had poisoned himself.

"'Good theor1601278534504.pngy, I believe it deserves the most careful attention,' Navalny wrote in Russian. 'Cooked Novichok in the kitchen. Took a sip from a flask on the plane. Fell into a coma' "

"'Good theory, I believe it deserves the most careful attention,' Navalny wrote in Russian. 'Cooked Novichok in the kitchen. Took a sip from a flask on the plane. Fell into a coma' "

LOL; who buys it? Vatniks?

1601278534225.png

Back
Top Bottom