• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Piano Men & Women Or KeyBoardists......

and of course Jonesy's most famous keyboard piece

Titanium / Pavane.....David Guetta.....ThePianoGuys

David Guetta - Without You ft. Usher (Piano/Cello Cover) - ThePianoGuys

Paul McCartney and the Wings.....Maybe I'm Amazed.

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.....Living for the city

Les McCann with Eddie Harris ~ Compared to What

While doing some post graduate work at Michigan State I was fortunate enough to see Les McCann play this song. He tore the place up. Years later I had a front row table at a club in Jacksonville and saw Eddie Harris.

Ray Charles and years later Marcus Roberts graduated from the Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind in St. Augustine. Ray Charles hated it. Marcus Roberts loved it.

Herbie Hancock.....Cantaloupe Island and Rockit.

"Pinetop" Perkins

And some more Joey DeFancesco (with Danny Gatton)

Swedish House Mafia.....Don't You Worry Child (Khushnuma) - ft. Shweta

Mission Impossible (Piano/Cello/Violin) ft. Lindsey Stirling - ThePianoGuys

Just came back from my monthly dog food and BK Whopper run, and heard this guy on the radio.

Back
Top Bottom