• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Physics Prof Says 911 an Inside Job

teacher said:
UtahBill said:
Formerly reputable. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he should have ran it by me first.

The monkey army :monkeyarm (thought I was kidding, didn't you?) just sows fear and compliance amoungst the unwashed masses. They also feed me Pez while carrying me about in my Barca-lounger mounted on poles whilst I dispence orders and smack.

Ego is all me baby.
A self sufficient ego is a good thing, as long as you don't take it to work and get all militant with your bosses. Been there, seen that. They want monkeys who slavishly follow their commands, not thinking humans.
BTW, yours are bonobos monkeys, right?

Last edited:
UtahBill said:
teacher said:
A self sufficient ego is a good thing, as long as you don't take it to work and get all militant with your bosses. Been there, seen that. They want monkeys who slavishly follow their commands, not thinking humans.
BTW, yours are bonobos monkeys, right?

Not just.......

Attachments

• My guys 062.jpg
    My guys 062.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 6
  • My guys 045.JPG
    My guys 045.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 7
Very interesting.

It is quite sad how the moderators created a special "conspiray forum" for evidence concerning the 911 terror attack away from the debate on the war on terror where it actually ought to be.

It is as if the moderators of the board are protecting the terrorists by keeping evidence of their crimes out of the arguments.

Lucidthots said:
Very interesting.

It is quite sad how the moderators created a special "conspiray forum" for evidence concerning the 911 terror attack away from the debate on the war on terror where it actually ought to be.

It is as if the moderators of the board are protecting the terrorists by keeping evidence of their crimes out of the arguments.

teacher said:
Hey, don't take it personally. Just get it right. There will be a slew of conspiracy wing nuts here sooner or later looking for any flaw in what you say. They are a quite annoying bunch of little pricks. You think I'm nit-picky?

Well UtahBill, looks like it was sooner rather than later...

Now Lucid sees conpiracies in the placement of a conspiracy thread.

Lucidthots said:
Very interesting.

Actually, you are wrong on this issue as you are with reality...

This forum was created as per the request of one of the forum members...

It was in a public forum, which you could've responded to...you didn't object then, so "after the fact" does you no good...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=4263

cnredd said:
Actually, you are wrong on this issue as you are with reality...

This forum was created as per the request of one of the forum members...

It was in a public forum, which you could've responded to...you didn't object then, so "after the fact" does you no good...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=4263

Actually it was my idea first:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=3433

Pitiful masses kneel before me and pay omage for it is I who was behind the conspiracy forum idea to keep the truth behind 9-11 forever a secret mwuhahahahahah
DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

UtahBill said:
I saw a show on TV that explained how the buildings collapsed as neatly as they did, and it had to do with the internal structure design. Once the upper flooring steel was weaked from the fires, it was a given that it would collapse as it did. The lower levels were being "hammered" by the weight of the upper levels falling. They could have anticipated what happened to it by looking at the Empire State Building, which survived a bomber flying into it. But they probably assumed that an accident like that would not happen with modern planes, radar, etc. Of course, the WTC was not an accident.

Skilmatic, what makes you hate Mormons? Is it based on fact, or ignorance and bigotry? Granted, this professor is an idiot of the first order, but idiots come in all colors, religions, etc.
If you are going to slander a specific religion, you should post your religion, otherwise you are a coward. If you have one, post it, and I can probably tear it apart from my own studies of Christian religions. If you are not a believer, then why do you attack a specific religion?
Keep your hatred, bigotry, and ignorance to yourself, or be prepared to get what the nazi AI is getting.

Well I am not an architect by any means, but even myself I have enough common sense to know the empire state buildings structure not to mention the type of materials used to construct the building are very different. So that analyzation wouldnt apply.

First off, IMO all religions are a crock. They are just about anything else and that is what makes the world go around which is money. I dare you to take alook at a local Mormon place of worship and you will see that they are pretty elaborate. They even keep tabs of your salary and you must give them a percentage of it or you will be exilled from the church. Now ask yourself is that a religion of much credibility? Or is it just a money scheme? You cant tell me that out of all the religions and studies in this world why would a man beleive something that was founded in the 1800's by a so called "prophet" who claimed he saw an angel and becasue he saw this angel he decided to create his own crummy religion. IMO, a religion would be much more credible if it has been around longer especially around the time of Jesus.

But then again maybe you are a mormon yourself. Sorry if I offended you. But its the truth you need to hear.

UtahBill said:
As an athiest, why does it concern you what any religion believes?
Interesting strawman there.

UtahBill said:
Did a Mormon missionary bite you on the leg or something?
Antiquated demands? Your ignorance shows. They are modern in that living the lifestyle that is expected is shown to reduce the cancer rates among them. Utah has very low rates of all kinds of health issues.
Really, lower cancer rates because people can't drink tea? Hmm.

UtahBill said:
Do you have some issue in particular? Do the Mormons in your neighborhood criticize you for your behavior? If so, I expect the Baptists would do the same. I was raised a Baptist, and know how critical they can be.
Anybody can have a bad day, a stupid thought, an ignorant opinion, even a college professor. Why, just look in the mirror, and you will see a prime example. :2wave:
Is mormon slamming a reason to make ad hominem attacks? I don't think so.

SKILMATIC said:
First off, IMO all religions are a crock. They are just about anything else and that is what makes the world go around which is money. I dare you to take alook at a local Mormon place of worship and you will see that they are pretty elaborate. They even keep tabs of your salary and you must give them a percentage of it or you will be exilled from the church. Now ask yourself is that a religion of much credibility? Or is it just a money scheme? You cant tell me that out of all the religions and studies in this world why would a man beleive something that was founded in the 1800's by a so called "prophet" who claimed he saw an angel and becasue he saw this angel he decided to create his own crummy religion. IMO, a religion would be much more credible if it has been around longer especially around the time of Jesus.

But then again maybe you are a mormon yourself. Sorry if I offended you. But its the truth you need to hear.
Well do you think that I have lived among them for many years without ever being inside one of their buildings? You lie, sir, so you are a liar. Their chapel buildings are less elaborate than many evangelical types, in fact they are almost plain. They do not keep tabs of members incomes, and do not "exile" those who do not tithe, but I have a protestant friend who was harassed for not paying enough at his church, even got a letter from the pastor about it.
You think a religion has more credibility by being around a long time? Do you know any history at all? What a dumbass! Look at the history of the most corrupt Christian church of all, the Catholic church! It supposedly was founded by the Apostle Peter. Jeez, have you never taken a college level history class? Have you ever read a book?
There are 3 other religions that were founded in the early 1800's as it was a time of great religious fervor in the USA.
Religion serves a purpose in all societies. It is natural to fear the unknown, and religion helps soothe those fears for many people. So it is a good idea to let people believe as they will.
You are not sorry "if you offended me". You are an offensive person.
And you do not know the truth about much at all. If you can't debate from knowledge, why are you here? Ignorance is not needed here. Nor is attacking religious beliefs of others just because you have different ideas.

And for shaumort, tea is a bit of a stretch, but tobacco is known to cause cancer, and excessive use of alcohol has its own diseases accordingly.
Do you deny that?
Or can you type a response with a cig in one hand and a bottle in the other?:2wave:

UtahBill said:
And for shaumort, tea is a bit of a stretch, but tobacco is known to cause cancer, and excessive use of alcohol has its own diseases accordingly.
Do you deny that?
Or can you type a response with a cig in one hand and a bottle in the other?:2wave:
The sun is also known to cause cancer. Should we ban all outside activities too?

shuamort said:
The sun is also known to cause cancer. Should we ban all outside activities too?
Stupid response. Of course not, but taking things in moderation is the key. You can drink a little alcohol daily without damage, in fact it is thought to be good for you. Too much and you get liver damage. You know that.
The sun helps our body chemistry, thus we need it, but are you going to lay out all day all summer every summer? I think not.
It only takes a little smoking, tho, to start some damage. The lungs are like a sponge, and what you breathe in is retained in larger doses and compared to what you drink or eat has a longer biological half life.
All my siblings used to smoke, I never could do it, made me vomit at the first inhale. The siblings quit, after their doctors got on their case. The one that smoked the longest has emphysema, and will likely die the soonest, despite being the youngest.

So what do you have against those who just want a better quality of life and/or want to live longer? They have that right. They also have the right to believe as they wish. Or would you take it from them?

UtahBill said:
Stupid response. Of course not, but taking things in moderation is the key. You can drink a little alcohol daily without damage, in fact it is thought to be good for you. Too much and you get liver damage. You know that.
The sun helps our body chemistry, thus we need it, but are you going to lay out all day all summer every summer? I think not.
It only takes a little smoking, tho, to start some damage. The lungs are like a sponge, and what you breathe in is retained in larger doses and compared to what you drink or eat has a longer biological half life.
All my siblings used to smoke, I never could do it, made me vomit at the first inhale. The siblings quit, after their doctors got on their case. The one that smoked the longest has emphysema, and will likely die the soonest, despite being the youngest.

So what do you have against those who just want a better quality of life and/or want to live longer? They have that right. They also have the right to believe as they wish. Or would you take it from them?
They can believe what they want to. I never said they couldn't. I'm just saying that they're open ridicule for it. It's a little more than just smoking too but it's easy for you to try and simplify your argument down to that vice I see as you keep skipping over the tea. lol

UtahBill said:
Well do you think that I have lived among them for many years without ever being inside one of their buildings? You lie, sir, so you are a liar. Their chapel buildings are less elaborate than many evangelical types, in fact they are almost plain. They do not keep tabs of members incomes, and do not "exile" those who do not tithe, but I have a protestant friend who was harassed for not paying enough at his church, even got a letter from the pastor about it.
You think a religion has more credibility by being around a long time? Do you know any history at all? What a dumbass! Look at the history of the most corrupt Christian church of all, the Catholic church! It supposedly was founded by the Apostle Peter. Jeez, have you never taken a college level history class? Have you ever read a book?
There are 3 other religions that were founded in the early 1800's as it was a time of great religious fervor in the USA.
Religion serves a purpose in all societies. It is natural to fear the unknown, and religion helps soothe those fears for many people. So it is a good idea to let people believe as they will.
You are not sorry "if you offended me". You are an offensive person.
And you do not know the truth about much at all. If you can't debate from knowledge, why are you here? Ignorance is not needed here. Nor is attacking religious beliefs of others just because you have different ideas.

Do you deny that?

I am a liar? How? What did I say that was a lie? Theur chapel buildings are very elaborate. Well in my area they are at least. Where do you live? Also it is obvious to me you know nothing of the Mormon church. Because I have a friendthat is mormon and I have been to his church and I know what the doctrines are and how they do things. And protetant can mean many different religions. Protestant is a denomination not a religion. Protestants are Baptists, Evangelists, Presbyterians, Episcapalians, etc etc. I am sure there are churches in that denomination that require money to attend as well which is why I said all religions are a crock. And the period in the 1800's you speak of is the Great Awakening. Great orators like Jonathan Edwards, Whitney, Bradford, and even Billy sunday made their mark. And how is me telling the truth about religions ignorance? You said yourself religions soothe people fears and let them beleive what they want. That sounds a little ignorant to me dont you think?

shuamort said:
They can believe what they want to. I never said they couldn't. I'm just saying that they're open ridicule for it. It's a little more than just smoking too but it's easy for you to try and simplify your argument down to that vice I see as you keep skipping over the tea. lol
I am sure that Mormons everywhere are breathing easier now that they have your permission to follow their beliefs. Why are they open for ridicule? What gives you or anyone the right to attack religious beliefs? Now when religious leaders get up and attack others for believing differently from their perceived versions of religious "truth", those are prime targets, and you will see me posting against them.
If you had read my earlier post, I addressed tea.
I also addressed alcohol.
Now, I am thru addressing a flipping, bigoted idiot....:2wave:

UtahBill said:
I am sure that Mormons everywhere are breathing easier now that they have your permission to follow their beliefs. Why are they open for ridicule? What gives you or anyone the right to attack religious beliefs?
Your statements are continually dichotomous. You're the person who asked me:
UtahBill said:
They also have the right to believe as they wish. Or would you take it from them?
I answered a question, now you're wasting my time by claiming that I gave them permission to follow their beliefs. :roll: Seriously, your schtick is getting really tired, really quickly.

UtahBill said:
Now when religious leaders get up and attack others for believing differently from their perceived versions of religious "truth", those are prime targets, and you will see me posting against them.
If you had read my earlier post, I addressed tea.
I also addressed alcohol.
Oh yes, you said "tea is a bit of a stretch" which you didn't elucidate a stretch of what?
UtahBill said:
Now, I am thru addressing a flipping, bigoted idiot....:2wave:
And I'm addressing you in return in mod mode:

Mod Note

Personal attacks are not permitted in this forum. Consider this your first warning.

/Mod Note

Looks like people are obsessed over the idea that steel MUST melt before a building collapses. What about every other building failure in history? Did the metals all melt into streams of death that covered the street? I love seeing the "proof" that airliners can't bring down towers. They show them hitting like... one is about 30 stories high and hit near the top, another hit a real WTC-like tower but at about 7 stories from the top, and another was another short tower hit near the top, pfff. These, building probably, unlike WTC, were not designed to absorb and transfer energy in a collapsable manner (otherwise ,as someone stated and the physicsists stated, they would have fallen over sideways and we would have godzilla proportion dominoes!) The structural engineers were brilliant!

In addition, as a physicist he should also know that temperature is not the only conditional variable that can melt solids (in this case, steel.) This the first law of thermodynamics. Remember the experiment where you can slice an icecube in half with wire with enough pressure! (you are melting the area you are slicing through). Anyhoo, perhaps other factors like kinetic energy, pressure build up etc. and not just the heat of the flames contributed as well.
And I'm sick of him invoking the second law of thermodynamics (which were meant to explain phenomenom in a closed I repeat, closed system. Otherwise he is probably astounded by by how every single snowflake that forms spontaneously can have such complexity to their design!, I suppose snow flakes are also some conspiracy theory against the second law of thermodynamics!)

shuamort said:
Your statements are continually dichotomous. You're the person who asked me:
I answered a question, now you're wasting my time by claiming that I gave them permission to follow their beliefs. :roll: Seriously, your schtick is getting really tired, really quickly.

Oh yes, you said "tea is a bit of a stretch" which you didn't elucidate a stretch of what?

And I'm addressing you in return in mod mode:

Mod Note

Personal attacks are not permitted in this forum. Consider this your first warning.

/Mod Note
So, you as a Moderator, get to call an entire religion wacky, and then tell half truths and outright lies about them, and no others are allowed to call you a liar for doing so? Who do I report YOU to?

UtahBill said:
So, you as a Moderator, get to call an entire religion wacky, and then tell half truths and outright lies about them, and no others are allowed to call you a liar for doing so? Who do I report YOU to?
Is a religion a person on this board? No. Am I a person on this board? Yes. Do we allow people to attack religions and other subjects on this board? Yes. Do we allow people to attack posters on this board? No*

If you have any question on what the rules are, feel free to re-read the rules of this board here. If you feel the rules aren't be fairly applied, feel free to click the "report bad post" button on the post and it will be reviewed by all of the moderators.

*(exception: basement)

SKILMATIC said:

First off, IMO all religions are a crock. They are just about anything else and that is what makes the world go around which is money. I dare you to take alook at a local Mormon place of worship and you will see that they are pretty elaborate. They even keep tabs of your salary and you must give them a percentage of it or you will be exilled from the church.

Your words, pal, and they are wrong. Chapels are not elaborate, and they don't keep tabs on members salaries.

Their temples are elaborate, but not their chapels, and only a member in good standing gets to go inside the temples, except during the short period right after construction when they are opened to the public for tours. I have lived among Mormos since 1977, and know the basic doctrine, and I doubt that you do or you wouldn't be telling your lies.
Yes, I said let them believe. It does no good to mess with people's cherished beliefs. You don't believe any of it, I believe some of it, they might believe all of it. And truth about religions is subjective. Like I said, religions are not about truth, but faith. Did you not read that?
It is not ignorant to allow others to remain ignorant, or wrong, or in error, if they are doing no harm. When they cross the "harm" line, tho, they need to be challenged, such as when they attack abortion clinics, gay groups, picketing other religions, etc.

You say you have a friend who is a Mormon? Ask him, show him your posts, and he will tell you that what you say is a crock.....

UtahBill said:
How many scientists have you met? There are plenty of scientists who acknowledge that there may be some aspect of intelligent design involved.
"plenty" Really?
Most of them know that the Genesis story is a parable, not likely to be how the earth was created.
They also know that the sum total of what we think we know is a very small drop in a very large bucket. An open mind does not exclude new ideas based on current knowledge, else we get nowhere.
But we DO reject what has been proven false. We also reject what purely is wishful thinking and deceit, such as ID.
I would not advocate the teaching of I.D. in public schools, but I would not exclude it as a viable idea either.
Once you have scientific evidence for it, feel free to present it!

steen said:
"plenty" Really?
But we DO reject what has been proven false. We also reject what purely is wishful thinking and deceit, such as ID.
Once you have scientific evidence for it, feel free to present it!

True, ID is an end run, and the religionists are not fooling anybody, except perhaps themselves.
Scientific evidence, there is none, of course, but there are scientists who look at all the seemingly impossible circumstances that must exist in order for any life to exist on this planet, much less evolve, and wonder.....
The sum total of what we think we know is likely a very small drop in a very large bucket, and most scientists know that for sure. The more we learn, the more we realize that there is so much more to learn.

Even the architect of the WTC said that planes brought down the building due to the central core getting to hot, if you're not gonna believe the designer of the building then who are you going to believe?

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Even the architect of the WTC said that planes brought down the building due to the central core getting to hot, if you're not gonna believe the designer of the building then who are you going to believe?

Rockerfeller & the Zionist Banks!!!!

Sorry...The Imp wasn't around so I'm just fillin' in for him...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom