• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Physically Attacking or Assaulting Trump Supporters. Ok or not ok?

Physically Attacking or Assaulting Trump Supporters. Ok or not ok?

• Total voters
Hell yes, you don't deserve to live in peace if you are that ****ing stupid as to back a conman like Trump!

So, you should be beaten up simply for being a Trump supporter?

Okaaaaaaaay.

Oh lookie...one of the brownshirts has risen from the grave.

So, you should be beaten up simply for being a Trump supporter?

Okaaaaaaaay.

Oh lookie...one of the brownshirts has risen from the grave.
If you think the violence is bad now, wait as it will skyrocket.

Not okay. This poll is trolling for something, but what?

I'm talking about assaulting them for the reason that they are Trump supporters and for no other reason. Can we all pretty much agree, regardless of how you feel about Trump, that it's really, really, not ok?

Not okay.

This is fun! Give me another!

Physically assaulting someone simply because of their beliefs is abhorrent.

And especially in the case of the average Trump supporter, the mental deficiency it takes to support the man, is, in and of itself a massive burden, to which adding any sort of physical abuse is simply not ok.

These poor people, have it bad enough as it is, without having to be assaulted for being unbelievably stupid.

Physically assaulting someone simply because of their beliefs is abhorrent.

And especially in the case of the average Trump supporter, the mental deficiency it takes to support the man, is, in and of itself a massive burden, to which adding any sort of physical abuse is simply not ok.

These poor people, have it bad enough as it is, without having to be assaulted for being unbelievably stupid.

Love it, fantastic strategy, keep it going!

Violence against Trump supporters and calling anyone who supports the Man " unbelievably stupid " is a sure fire way of getting Hillary in the WH in November

No really, just add the signs " Trump supporters are unbelievably stupid " to all the burning American flags and Mexican flags flying above all the riots

There's no way that will ever bite the left in the ass....Lol

Nope- as we have seen Trump supporters wailing on demonstrators. Wrong is wrong- why bring political lean into it.

Because it's been those on the left who have consistently stated that the wide-spread mob violence being carried out by leftist anti-Trump protestors was Trump's fault.

Not OK. Unfortunately many Liberals consider disagreement a moral crime. In USSR, Anti Communist Propaganda was a crime.

Trump supporters aren't exactly innocent when it comes to violent behavior. Many not-liberals consider disagreement a "moral crime" too.

I'm talking about assaulting them for the reason that they are Trump supporters and for no other reason. Can we all pretty much agree, regardless of how you feel about Trump, that it's really, really, not ok?

I think there would be a more controversial discussion if you replaced the word "Trump" with "Bernie" or "Hillary." Which speaks volumes about the character of Trump supporters.

Everybody is going to vote that it's not OK, but what will also happen is that there will be those on the Left who will blame Trump for any attacks that happen...
Much more likely is that NO one on the ''left'' will blame anyone .. just another conservative fear ...

Such belligerence is never justified, for the simple reason that it's never beneficial. Who shoulders its responsibility, however, is a different story. The state failed the protestors either by precipitating the rise of such a demagogue or by cowering to him; thus it's party to the wrongdoing.

Much more likely is that NO one on the ''left'' will blame anyone .. just another conservative fear ...

It's happened before right here at DP and not from 1 or 2 people, but from quite a few members. Not a fear, just a pretty safe prediction, based on some very consistent precedence.

As much as I would personally love to beat the **** out of some Trump supporters, the answer is not okay. Ever.

The left has almost always favored violence as a means of change. Martin Luther King, Jr. is about the only exception to that I can think of off the top of my head and he was more successful than Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, etc. etc.

I don't agree with people who assault Trump supporters as in San Jose or with Trump supporters who assault Trump protestors as with Mr. McGraw and the young man who pepper sprayed a fifteen-year old girl.

If instead of an election we want a brawl we should have a cage fight with Trump/Sanders/Clinton and be done with it. Clinton would win on points as she chased Trump and Sanders who won't fight. But, to be fair, Donald would try to be replaced in the cage by 35 attorneys.

Maybe we should let Hillary and Trump go at it and whoever wins gets to be president. I'm not so sure who would win but Trump does have a gun so he has the edge.

You are asking the wrong people. Ask the Soro's crowd and the left wing democrats. They feel the end justifies the means because their cause is right and righteous.

In the liberal mind, would Jews getting violent at Nazi rallies, be out of line? It's not much different than the way the news media portrays Trump. So the argument seems to be that it's bad to bring violence to Trump rallies (wink, wink) but if you do, it's because HE deserves it because he is Donald Trump, a Republican.

you get my point, there is no end to the amount of times we hear about the right wing needing their guns for some imaginary revolution, but as soon as someone else throws a tomato at them they turn into ghandi and start this phony plea of non violence

tell gabriel gifford killers that, or better yet tell cliven bundy

So you'd like to see Trump supporters pull out their weapons, and pump anti-Trump muggers full of holes?

Back
Top Bottom