• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Photos Allegedly Show Bill Clinton Receiving Massage From Jeffrey Epstein Accuser

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This as reported by Forbes. If true I don't see how Slick Willie could speak at the convention. Not good night for the Dems

=============

Hours ahead of former President Bill Clinton’s appearance at the Democratic National Convention, the Daily Mail published photos Tuesday that show Clinton apparently receiving a neck massage from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Chauntae Davies

Photos Allegedly Show Bill Clinton Receiving Massage From Jeffrey Epstein Accuser

This as reported by Forbes. If true I don't see how Slick Willie could speak at the convention. Not good night for the Dems

=============

Hours ahead of former President Bill Clinton’s appearance at the Democratic National Convention, the Daily Mail published photos Tuesday that show Clinton apparently receiving a neck massage from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Chauntae Davies

Democrats don’t care. It’s only sex, remember?

Unless it’s Trump and an alleged 30 yr old hooker, then it really matters.

And I believe 14 is the age of consent in many European countries, I don’t agree with it, but that’s life. So I don’t care either.

My Grandmother married at 15, she was an orphan working in cotton mills at 7, had kids at 16, on to a total of 7 kids. She said her prayers to god were answered in my grandfather.

She lived a happy life after marrying my grandfather. She was treated as a queen.( He loved her)
After the first 2 kids, he hired a maid to help with house and kids.

He was a carpenter in 1920, never out of work even in the depression.

Last edited:

=============

I was never a Clinton supporter but I have to say you half-assed the OP. Chauntae Davis said the picture was taken in an airport where the flight stopped for refueling on its way to a relief effort in Africa. Davis said Clinton was nice to her, treated her respectfully and was a gentleman. She was 22 at the time.

Epstein was a monster. Clinton was/is a horndog and an alleged rapist but to my knowledge, he was no Roy Moore.

You either didn't read the OP, can't read or you think no one else can or will read the OP.

I was never a Clinton supporter but I have to say you half-assed the OP. Chauntae Davis said the picture was taken in an airport where the flight stopped for refueling on its way to a relief effort in Africa. Davis said Clinton was nice to her, treated her respectfully and was a gentleman. She was 22 at the time.

Epstein was a monster. Clinton was/is a horndog and an alleged rapist but to my knowledge, he was no Roy Moore.
Things can be true.

1. Clinton is a royal POS and a total pervert.
2. There is no reason to assume he (or Trump, to be fair) had any knowledge of of Epstein's crimes beyond closed doors.

Things can be true.

1. Clinton is a royal POS and a total pervert.
2. There is no reason to assume he (or Trump, to be fair) had any knowledge of of Epstein's crimes beyond closed doors.

Clinton is a royal POS and a total pervert. Did he know about Epstein's crimes beyond closed doors? I have read nothing that suggests he was aware.

Trump about Epstein: "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Washington Post

I have no use for Trump, Epstein or Clinton.

Lol Roy Moore?

He’s worse then Roy Moore since unlike Moore Clinton has actually assaulted women and there’s proof.

Lol Roy Moore?

He’s worse then Roy Moore since unlike Moore Clinton has actually assaulted women and there’s proof.

TDS —> Trump’s Debauchery Syphilis

Lol Roy Moore?

Let's put it this way, neither have been charged with nor convicted of a sex crime. I wouldn't let either one babysit my children, would you?

=============

The two photos show Davies, 22 at the time, giving Clinton a neck rub while he sits in what looks like an airport lounge chair.

Davies reportedly told the Daily Mail that Clinton was a “perfect gentleman” during the trip and that she saw “no foul play”; Clinton told Forbes last year that he knew “nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago.”
Despite my being no Clinton fan, given the evidence in your OP - I'm not sure what your point is?

Lol Roy Moore?

Do you actually care about assault or is it just because of Clinton

You either didn't read the OP, can't read or you think no one else can or will read the OP.

I read she was 21, what’s your point?
This Epstein story line makes me think, where were the parents?

Any missing persons cases filed?

Last edited:

=============

A neck massage?

KINKY!

Let's put it this way, neither have been charged with nor convicted of a sex crime. I wouldn't let either one babysit my children, would you?

Moore? Maybe. Clinton?No way in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

=============

Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Jeffrey Epstein and a young female traveling.

Sounds like a great joke setup .. too bad they weren't walking into a bar :lol: 2 pedophiles and lying adulterer walk into a bar ....

“ Chauntae Davies was a 21-year-old trainee massage therapist in LA when she treated Ghislaine Maxwell at Beverly Hills’ Four Seasons Hotel.

Hours later Maxwell — accused of procuring young girls for Epstein — asked her to take a private jet to the billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s home in Palm Beach, Florida.

Chauntae claims that during their first massage session, the ex-Wall Street banker performed a sex act on himself in front of her.

She says she was “manipulated” into returning by Epstein and Maxwell.”

21? Don’t care.

“ Chauntae Davies was a 21-year-old trainee massage therapist in LA when she treated Ghislaine Maxwell at Beverly Hills’ Four Seasons Hotel.

Hours later Maxwell — accused of procuring young girls for Epstein — asked her to take a private jet to the billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s home in Palm Beach, Florida.

Chauntae claims that during their first massage session, the ex-Wall Street banker performed a sex act on himself in front of her.

She says she was “manipulated” into returning by Epstein and Maxwell.”

21? Don’t care.
Joe Biden —> Decency, Dignity, Honesty, Respect;

Deutsche Donald —> Debauchery, Dysfunction, Disaster

=============

Where are the photos and by the way she is an adult. Speaking of sex play, noticed that in the report from Congress that they may actually be a sex tape of trump in Russia, oh my who would have ever guessed. :lamo

=============

yawn.

He is an alleged rapist because the woman either had to admit under oath that she cheated on her husband and boyfriend or was raped. This was not big news simply because she was not savaged in the press the way trump's accusers were. Maybe he really did rape her but the fact is unlike Trump, Weinstein, Cosby and Epstein, he didnt leave dozens of victims in his wake.

And I believe 14 is the age of consent in many European countries, I don’t agree with it, but that’s life. So I don’t care either.

My Grandmother married at 15, she was an orphan working in cotton mills at 7, had kids at 16, on to a total of 7 kids. She said her prayers to god were answered in my grandfather.

She lived a happy life after marrying my grandfather. She was treated as a queen.( He loved her)
After the first 2 kids, he hired a maid to help with house and kids.

He was a carpenter in 1920, never out of work even in the depression.

The girls were american from Florida.

Why would you bring up the age of consent in another country to excuse his behavior?

Back
Top Bottom