• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Photopost gallery interest?

vauge said:
Very top - right beside your mood selector.

Ok, this is working now.

We call all have our own member gallery and we can create albums as well.
Albums can be private or not - up to you.

Thanks! Checks in the mail! (No, seriously, check your Paypal. It's all good.) Thanks for the info.

Captain America said:
Thanks! Checks in the mail! (No, seriously, check your Paypal. It's all good.) Thanks for the info.
Thank you. :)

I think this photopost will be a hit and cool addition. :)

I am interested to see, as it develops, how close to the line some people will go posting their photos. I mean, I'd just LOVE to see some sexy piccys of our esteemed girlies here on the forum.;)

So far, we got a lotta plants and fish and some fat, old guy, playing a bass guitar. :mrgreen:

Maybe a bikini gallery. A naughty but nice?:rofl

C'mon girlies!! Show us what ya got!!

Huhhh...uhhh..huhhhh...uh...huhhhhh........

Captain America said:
I am interested to see, as it develops, how close to the line some people will go posting their photos. I mean, I'd just LOVE to see some sexy piccys of our esteemed girlies here on the forum.;)

So far, we got a lotta plants and fish and some fat, old guy, playing a bass guitar. :mrgreen:

Maybe a bikini gallery. A naughty but nice?:rofl

C'mon girlies!! Show us what ya got!!

Huhhh...uhhh..huhhhh...uh...huhhhhh........

Please....I've already been there and done that.

I've added one, just a picture of me from a race back in 2004. I'm certainly not a fish or a fat old guy playing a bass guitar :rofl

I noticed when I go there, there is no link to get back to the forum?

Am I missing it, or does everyone have to hit the back button several times?:confused:

Deegan said:

Am I missing it, or does everyone have to hit the back button several times?:confused:

Hmmm....I never noticed that till you said something....

You can always hit the User CP link, or the Debate Politics graphic up in the top left.

Deegan said:

Click on Home

Stace said:
Hmmm....I never noticed that till you said something....

You can always hit the User CP link, or the Debate Politics graphic up in the top left.

Ahhh, yes, thank you, I always try to click the one below it, didn't know that image was clickable.:doh

Deegan said:

One can click on the little folder in front of "Debate Politics Forums" (top left, above USER CP) -OR- click on the header pic - very top left.

Back
Top Bottom