• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Photocopies of Delay Indictments

FinnMacCool said:
er. . .topic?

I don't really understand how you can possibly still support him now. You must know that he did do something illegal.

Why "must" I know that when no one here can even explain what it is he supposedly did?

AND STINGER I KNOW YOUR READING THIS: WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT CLINTON AGAIN????!!!!!

Because Galenrox brought him into it.

And just to keep you up do date, it seems when Earle's first phoney indictment came out and was challenged, the one which he charged Delay with a crime that didn't even exist when he was suppose to have committed it, he went to a sitting grand jury and they refuse to indict on the grounds Earle was seeking, the new redone charge. So he ran to a grand jury that had just sat and within hours got an indictment. So we are to believe that it took him 3 years or presenting evidence before and he went in and present a case in a couple of hours to get another indictment.

AND the lead foreman of the first grand jury was on Austin radio this morning. He told an interesting tale. That he had made up his mind before he even heard the case. Seems that in the last election there were some ads run by a Texas business association that endorsed Delay. Well he didn't like someone telling him how to vote so he just thinks their ALL guilty, he openly admitted he didn't need any evidence he already knew Delay was guilty.

My what a fine example of unbias'd justice this whole mess has turned out to be.

Stinger said:
He wasn't prosecuted he copped a plea, and it wasn't for having sex, why do you repeat that fallacy. So this is payback time for you, Clinton should have been allowed to have done what he did? Then why not Delay, if you think it was OK for Clinton to break the law why not Delay?

And what is it exactly that the indictment accuses Delay of doing that was wrong? And quote from the indictment.

Because Clinton lied about an affair and that only affected his wife and family.

Delay is accused of wrong doing that really systematically affects all of us.

Certainly you see the difference. Actually, I am sure you cant.

SouthernDemocrat said:
Because Clinton lied about an affair and that only affected his wife and family.

Delay is accused of wrong doing that really systematically affects all of us.

Certainly you see the difference. Actually, I am sure you cant.
I don't think you know what happened with the impeachment...

Please explain to the forum how Clinton's lying affected no one else...

Was their anything BESIDES lying?...2 hints...

1)Yes...

2)I'll provide a source...see how helpful I am?...:2wave:

PS - For those who like to crap on Ken Starr...maybe you should look a little higher...

On January 15, Starr obtained approval from Attorney General Janet Reno, who in turn sought and received an order from the United States Court of Appeals, to expand the scope of the Whitewater probe into the new allegations.

http://www.eagleton.rutgers.edu/e-gov/e-politicalarchive-Clintonimpeach.htm

Sorry if I used Rutgers University as a source and not Iwantbushtodie.com...:roll:

cnredd said:
I don't think you know what happened with the impeachment...

Please explain to the forum how Clinton's lying affected no one else...

Was their anything BESIDES lying?...2 hints...

1)Yes...

2)I'll provide a source...see how helpful I am?...:2wave:

PS - For those who like to crap on Ken Starr...maybe you should look a little higher...

On January 15, Starr obtained approval from Attorney General Janet Reno, who in turn sought and received an order from the United States Court of Appeals, to expand the scope of the Whitewater probe into the new allegations.

http://www.eagleton.rutgers.edu/e-gov/e-politicalarchive-Clintonimpeach.htm

Sorry if I used Rutgers University as a source and not Iwantbushtodie.com...:roll:

Let me add that if Clinton had not lied to a grand jury, he would have gotten off scott free, albeit with a little egg on his face. What Clinton did WAS a crime, and under high crimes and misdemeanors, the impeachment of Clinton was appropriate.

Let me also add that impeachment is a political process, not a criminal one. That is why Clinton was not convicted in the Senate, as he should have been. Its also the same with Bush. Has he committed offences that warrant impeachment? Probably, if it can be shown that he misrepresented the Iraq intelligence to Congress. Will he be impeached? Everybody say it with me - "No, because impeachment is a political process, and not a criminal one". Democrats - You should be gearing up to defeat Republicans at the polls, not wasting your time and money trying to impeach Bush. It is no wonder you guys keep losing elections. You are like the Keystone Kops.

FinnMacCool said:
I can't way to see how the people on these forums try and defend him now. He's going down!

The prosecutor is a P H O N E Y! Ronnie Earle IS a joke who thinks he is a somebody.

He even went after Kay Bailey Hutchinson, ..& lost. Say what you will about him prosecuting democrats so his indictment has the illusion of honesty! (they were conservative democrats that he prosecuted, if there is such a thing these days left anymore??)

Earle went "shopping" for a grand jury that "would" indict him, ..that is all it was.

Here is a clue, ..& a prediction. Earle will NOT be successful against Tom Delay, & wishing aint gonna make you feel that much better.

And....IF I was Nancy Pelosi, the bytch n' boots hypocrite, ..she better be careful herself as HER fundraising tactics are NOT much different either, ..& be SURE before the Tom Delay smear in finalized her name will pop up as well; but make no mistake about it, Earle will NOT prosecute Pelosi for the same general so called crime.

Delay will walk, & once again the stupid incompetent democrats will still have nothing, cause they got "nothing".

The ruling liberal democrats have NOTHING to run on except their continual, ..Bush sucks, Bush lies, Bush is a murderer, Bush is a terrorist, Bush is a war monger, & Bush fixed the election! :2razz:

The liberals have so many friendly past employees, & prosecutors w/ties to the democratic party; ..& now trying to get Bill Frist prosecuted. Who cares, ...it was HIS money, His company that he owns whereas he wanted to dump his stock, ..who really cares when he dumped it.

Lets see, BUsh stole the election, lied about the war in Iraq, Bush's military documents that were forged, Karl Rove being accused of outing Valeri Plame ..must have been a Matta Hari..involved in big cloak & dagger on behalf of America.Then its All Bush's fault for the Hurricane response in New Orleans, ..& oh yea, Bush "must" be a racist too! Bush trying to take away everybody's rights by his supreme court nominees, & Now Tom Delay indicted for conspiracy, & corruption!!

Wow.....the liberal democrats have really hit the jackpot, huh..? Trouble is, ...they are like the gang that couldn't shoot strait too!:smile:

They (The liberal dumbocrats) have a windfall, ..but have done NOTHING to help empower themselves, ..but have been excellent at name calling & disparaging Bush, & his administration, & ANYBODY tied to Bush.

Delay "might" go down, ..who can say for sure, ..but it won't help the democrats, ..they are a lost cause anyway.

Besides, ..why should the american people not see it all for what it really is, ..a lame as.s attempt to smear Bush & company that has been going on since the 04' election.

Your liberal democrat hopefuls really must think their voters are stupid, ..& many have not disappointed them because they ARE stupid, & gullible......

BUT, they are NOT the mainstream majority; so I guess one can say w/ a certain degree of confidence, " I guess in the end you guys still have, ...well..."NOTHING", & remain,.. well .."shyte outta luck"!

Heck, there are times that even I feel bad for the democrats; & like I've said before, & I will say again.....the democrats could not even set up a drunk to take a fall! Lord knows, ..they have tried often enough huh huh huh! ;)

I love it though, & its all so entertaining because the democratic party is like watching a "pathetic" soap opera play out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom