• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Photo of what happens when I go 4-5 days without cutting dahlia flowers

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I waited 5 days between cutting flowers from this plant, and it produced a lot of 5" to 6.5" flowers in those 5 days. I bought the tubers(bulbs) in May 2018, not knowing anything about this particular cultivar. It's categorized as a "cactus" variety, because it's petals are 'supposed to be' rolled up into a spiky shape..

Unfortunately, cactus varieties often have many flowers whose petals fail to roll up, or are only partially rolled up, giving a sloppy, uneven look. But they look great if consistently shaped! These have been very consistent.

IMG_20201017_194116863.jpg

IMG_20201017_194048844.jpg
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom