• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Phoenix LGBT Endorses Trump

JoeTrumps

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"We wanted you to be the first to know, after this horrific attack, we're officially endorsing Trump. Enough is enough."

https://twitter.com/Igbtphoenix/status/742079039557533696

hey, common sense isn't dead. I'm guessing this won't be the last to cross over and stand with Trump. at least he calls the enemy by name.

"We wanted you to be the first to know, after this horrific attack, we're officially endorsing Trump. Enough is enough."

hey, common sense isn't dead. I'm guessing this won't be the last to cross over and stand with Trump. at least he calls the enemy by name.

From the tweets and the date this "organization" started (June 2016); I doubt it is the actual Phoenix LGBT organization.

Lmao.. Twitter account with 3 tweets... And 2 retweets... Sounds real.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

From the tweets and the date this "organization" started (June 2016); I doubt it is the actual Phoenix LGBT organization.

You beat me to it. This group has a capitalized i in the place of an L. I am absolutely amazed that the poster in question did not notice this.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Check the link in his twitter account. It links to the LGBT Foundation Home... in MANCHESTER, GREAT BRITAIN.

Fake account. Doesn't surprise me that the OP was fooled by it. People with an agenda and all.

Have you ever used the internet before?

In fairness, this poster has such a need to defend Trump that it's no wonder he ignored what has become basic internet common sense to come and post his link. Think about it. A supposed LGBT group with a Twitter account that supports Trump?

Who cares if it just showed up yesterday and the account is actually igbt Phoenix and not LGBT Phoenix... All that matters is that they find SOME support in the people they've attacked.

That's why Trump pointed at his African-American. It's why Trump keeps telling us that he has like 3 Hispanics in the crowd who like him. Appearances are important to these people. Never mind that the overwhelming majority of gay people don't vote for the GOP because well... The GOP has in general been pretty terrible about even basic requests like beings allowed in your partner's room when they are dying.

Shocking. Oh wait, no, this is exactly what I expected. =)

Well, if the point is to show that LGBT people can and do support Trump, citing this article from May 2016 would have been helpful:

A majority of the prominent LGBT Republicans contacted by the Blade say they are supporting Trump, who’s now considered the presumptive GOP nominee, although not all of them appear enthusiastic in their support.

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2016/05/12/will-gay-republicans-back-trump/

It is from 05/12/16, so it's not clear if this has changed much. There are other similar articles if anyone wants to search.

You raise an interesting point.

Islamists attack homosexuals in a bar and the left, namely BO and The Queen of Corruption, can't bring themselves to condemn radical Islam, and yet, one of there own groups are the ones being targeted. Perhaps this may wake a few people on the left up?

You raise an interesting point.

Islamists attack homosexuals in a bar and the left, namely BO and The Queen of Corruption, can't bring themselves to condemn radical Islam, and yet, one of there own groups are the ones being targeted. Perhaps this may wake a few people on the left up?

I believe you missed the point of the thread. In a pathetic effort to show what the Phoenix LGBT community supports Trump after the tragedy in Orlando, the OP posts a link to a FAKE twitter account supporting Trump. It was a complete right wing hack error.

I believe you missed the point of the thread. In a pathetic effort to show what the Phoenix LGBT community supports Trump after the tragedy in Orlando, the OP posts a link to a FAKE twitter account supporting Trump. It was a complete right wing hack error.

No, I understood it fully. Nevertheless, it is interesting that The Queen of Corruption can't bring herself to condemn Islamic terror even when the victims are a protected class of Americans.

No, I understood it fully. Nevertheless, it is interesting that The Queen of Corruption can't bring herself to condemn Islamic terror even when the victims are a protected class of Americans.

... Lol, the above isn't even a good segwe. How do you feel about this nonexistent group supporting Trump?

... Lol, the above isn't even a good segwe. How do you feel about this nonexistent group supporting Trump?

I don't feel one way or the other.

It's a shame you have nothing to say about ... you know... the topic.

I did. It went right over the left's head. Not my problem.

I did. It went right over the left's head. Not my problem.

... It's cute that you've anthropomorphized the left. I bet that's really impressive in some circles.

... It's cute that you've anthropomorphized the left. I bet that's really impressive in some circles.

The left is what it is.

The left is what it is.

Really impressive dialogue you're having here. I guess it's better than having to admit you jumped the gun. What is a fake twitter account supposed to do again?

Really impressive dialogue you're having here. I guess it's better than having to admit you jumped the gun. What is a fake twitter account supposed to do again?

Jumped what gun? It's not my problem you can't follow along.

Anything else to add? Or just more trolling?

Members of the actual organization probably have the brains to realize that had Hillary's policy been in effect the gun store would not have had a semi assault weapon to sell the killer.

Last edited:
Jumped what gun? It's not my problem you can't follow along.

Anything else to add? Or just more trolling?

I have been following along. For example, the thread is about a fake twitter account supporting Trump.

It happens to him so often he must be de-synthesized to it by now.

He just informed me in another thread that he wants to pass a law to have me removed from this site (well, he actually said "sight" but I think I followed him). I think he doesn't like me. Should I cry?

Back
Top Bottom