• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Phoenix LGBT Endorses Trump

I wouldn't say 'plague' as they've been careful to use those words in the 21st century. I just laugh at the premise that a terrorist attack would make the average gay person forget that their rights aren't being restricted by Muslims but by right wing Christians. I think about Mohammad Ali's statements on race when it comes to issues such as these ones. In the 60s, it wasn't the Vietnamese who wanted to restrict his rights. It was Southern Democrats. Likewise, for gays, it's not Muslims in the US who draft laws restricting their parental, marital etc rights. So why would they suddenly forget all of that and vote for the GOP nominee?

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.
Don't feel like giving the podium on the truth in other areas, but suddenly willing, on the same page no less, to go off on some wild hare chase about "plagues", eh? What a load of hot houey. Called being disingenuous, dude.

By the way, there are no inherent special rights in being gay other than those given to all citizens... your side, even though you feign being of "moderate" lean, there is no moderation in basically an extreme view of the extension of rights directed at dismantling what marriage was truly intended. Extreme views don't do things through the ballot box as is called for, they appoint activists judges to do the dirty work for them.

Tl/dr, abridged version only please. I don't feel like giving you a podium on which to defend a thread based on a lie. Why do you continue to defend a lie?

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.
And finally, a not in the least an effective counter to the truth here, dude. But you do, in effect, admit to the truth of Damn Yankee's statements by [completely] avoiding everything he and I said. You know its true, we all know its true.

By the way, its not your thread, so if you " don't feel like giving" "a podium", its not yours to give or take away. Its debate, and you just lost the point.

Meh yourself.

Back
Top Bottom