• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Phoenix LGBT Endorses Trump

He just informed me in another thread that he wants to pass a law to have me removed from this site (well, he actually said "sight" but I think I followed him). I think he doesn't like me. Should I cry?

No...

He just informed me in another thread that he wants to pass a law to have me removed from this site (well, he actually said "sight" but I think I followed him). I think he doesn't like me. Should I cry?

Yes. Cry you evil bastard! :lamo

I have been following along. For example, the thread is about a fake twitter account supporting Trump.
Possibly true about you knowing what you were talking about, seems most people understand what is going on inside their own head, though some still have a hard time with that... but getting back to the point, you either cannot read or cannot comprehend/follow what Damn Yankee was expressing.

Besides which, LGBTs being a prominent Dem client group, who would ever accuse them of being rational, even when it comes to looking out for their own well being? Who would ever accuse any modern Democrat of such a thing, its simply unreasonable to those folks.

I guess we can, should and will be inclusive and include some moderates as well.

Possibly true about you knowing what you were talking about, seems most people understand what is going on inside their own head, though some still have a hard time with that... but getting back to the point, you either cannot read or cannot comprehend/follow what Damn Yankee was expressing.

Besides which, LGBTs being a prominent Dem client group, who would ever accuse them of being rational, even when it comes to looking out for their own well being? Who would ever accuse any modern Democrat of such a thing, its simply unreasonable to those folks.

I guess we can, should and will be inclusive and include some moderates as well.

Please note that this thread is based on a lie.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Good evening, tres borrachos. :2wave:

I think he must have been kidding, tres! If he saw all the kudos you got from everyone when the announcement was made, he had to be teasing you! :shock: It's been that kind of year...

Please note that this thread is based on a lie.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.
If you read with comprehension, neither Damn Yankee, to my recollection, nor I have in any manner shape or form weighed in on whether it is or it isn't.

You see, we follow what you are saying. Question is, are you able to follow what we are saying?

If you read with comprehension, neither Damn Yankee, to my recollection, nor I have in any manner shape or form weighed in on whether it is or it isn't.

You see, we follow what you are saying. Question is, are you able to follow what we are saying?

Oy vey, his interesting point was based on a post based on a lie. You really are having trouble with this. Aren't you?

Oy vey, his interesting point was based on a post based on a lie. You really are having trouble with this. Aren't you?

Hardly. You really still don't have a clue what he was saying, do you?

Hardly. You really still don't have a clue what he was saying, do you?

His statement was based on a lie. Why are you having so much trouble with this? Do you really want another thread to justify another lie by a Trump supporter?

You raise an interesting point.

Islamists attack homosexuals in a bar and the left, namely BO and The Queen of Corruption, can't bring themselves to condemn radical Islam, and yet, one of there own groups are the ones being targeted. Perhaps this may wake a few people on the left up?

wake them up to what, all the homosexual lives donald trump has saved? Talk is cheap

or the fact the dems haven't had their back after all, caring more for the 90% of muslims who vote dem, well that should've been obvious all along

well i guess it's something that some republicans actually now WANT the endorsement of lgbt

well i guess it's something that some republicans actually now WANT the endorsement of lgbt

Trump is desperate to show minorities that his overwhelmingly white, lower middle class voting base are not the only people voting for him.

What I like about Trump is that he did EXACTLY what 2 dozen other posters on this forum have done when they want to show they aren't racists: They point to that one time they hung out with a black person. It's practically part of the playbook when you are saying or advocating something horribly racist.

Because if you point at 1 minority in your camp, you obviously can't be a racist. That said, the only reason minorities, according to so many posters, don't go for the GOP is because well, they have been brainwashed... And that is no way racist because as we know... Minorities are incapable of making decisions for themselves.

His statement was based on a lie. Why are you having so much trouble with this? Do you really want another thread to justify another lie by a Trump supporter?

The only trouble I am having is trying to get you to comprehend what you seemingly cannot fathom. You keep saying his statement was based on a lie? Here is the statement he made:

Islamists attack homosexuals in a bar and the left, namely BO and The Queen of Corruption, can't bring themselves to condemn radical Islam, and yet, one of there own groups are the ones being targeted. Perhaps this may wake a few people on the left up?

Now, where is the lie? Show me where Obama has specifically condemned radical Islam. Show me where over-the-Hillary has specifically condemned radical Islam. Their words, specifically condemning radical Islam if you please?

Let me spike where you may go though. Yes, she has finally spoken those words which Obama will not allow pass his lips, she said radical Islam, even linked it to this attack, but she does not condemn radical Islam, she craftily goes off saying we cannot condemn a whole religion. She comes closer to condemning what she calls the gun lobby. Undeniable... but I am not sure you will follow any of this, there seems to be a slight processing problem on your end.

The only trouble I am having is trying to get you to comprehend what you seemingly cannot fathom. You keep saying his statement was based on a lie? Here is the statement he made:

Now, where is the lie? Show me where Obama has specifically condemned radical Islam. Show me where over-the-Hillary has specifically condemned radical Islam. Their words, specifically condemning radical Islam if you please?

Let me spike where you may go though. Yes, she has finally spoken those words which Obama will not allow pass his lips, she said radical Islam, even linked it to this attack, but she does not condemn radical Islam, she craftily goes off saying we cannot condemn a whole religion. She comes closer to condemning what she calls the gun lobby. Undeniable... but I am not sure you will follow any of this, there seems to be a slight processing problem on your end.

Tl/dr, abridged version only please. I don't feel like giving you a podium on which to defend a thread based on a lie. Why do you continue to defend a lie?

Trump is desperate to show minorities that his overwhelmingly white, lower middle class voting base are not the only people voting for him.

What I like about Trump is that he did EXACTLY what 2 dozen other posters on this forum have done when they want to show they aren't racists: They point to that one time they hung out with a black person. It's practically part of the playbook when you are saying or advocating something horribly racist.

Because if you point at 1 minority in your camp, you obviously can't be a racist. That said, the only reason minorities, according to so many posters, don't go for the GOP is because well, they have been brainwashed... And that is no way racist because as we know... Minorities are incapable of making decisions for themselves.

i think you miss the point that republicans have never done anything but act like gay = plague. They have always been *proud* of their bigotry, it's right in their platform even

i think you miss the point that republicans have never done anything but act like gay = plague. They have always been *proud* of their bigotry, it's right in their platform even

I wouldn't say 'plague' as they've been careful to use those words in the 21st century. I just laugh at the premise that a terrorist attack would make the average gay person forget that their rights aren't being restricted by Muslims but by right wing Christians. I think about Mohammad Ali's statements on race when it comes to issues such as these ones. In the 60s, it wasn't the Vietnamese who wanted to restrict his rights. It was Southern Democrats. Likewise, for gays, it's not Muslims in the US who draft laws restricting their parental, marital etc rights. So why would they suddenly forget all of that and vote for the GOP nominee?

I wouldn't say 'plague' as they've been careful to use those words in the 21st century. I just laugh at the premise that a terrorist attack would make the average gay person forget that their rights aren't being restricted by Muslims but by right wing Christians. I think about Mohammad Ali's statements on race when it comes to issues such as these ones. In the 60s, it wasn't the Vietnamese who wanted to restrict his rights. It was Southern Democrats. Likewise, for gays, it's not Muslims in the US who draft laws restricting their parental, marital etc rights. So why would they suddenly forget all of that and vote for the GOP nominee?

because democrats haven't been much use to us either to earn undying support

but it's mostly not lgbt who forget that it's not just muslims who are threat. This forum is now littered with 'allies' who at best never gave a damn about lgbt taking the opportunity to call for internment camps and banishment. Actual gay people have spent a lifetime understanding that christian extremism is the real threat, not the 3% of muslims. Just going outside even on a liberal campus i hear the bible thumpers all the time

because democrats haven't been much use to us either to earn undying support

but it's mostly not lgbt who forget that it's not just muslims who are threat. This forum is now littered with 'allies' who at best never gave a damn about lgbt taking the opportunity to call for internment camps and banishment. Actual gay people have spent a lifetime understanding that christian extremism is the real threat, not the 3% of muslims. Just going outside even on a liberal campus i hear the bible thumpers all the time

The problem is simple. There is no way to really go up against extremists right wingers without falling into using their language when it comes to Muslims and using measures which would be downright unconstitutional. I perfectly fine with much of the change which has happened in my short lifetime when it comes to gay people. I understand it's not enough but I would hardly say the Dems haven't had a role in it.

The problem is simple. There is no way to really go up against extremists right wingers without falling into using their language when it comes to Muslims and using measures which would be downright unconstitutional. I perfectly fine with much of the change which has happened in my short lifetime when it comes to gay people. I understand it's not enough but I would hardly say the Dems haven't had a role in it.

no, everyday people had a role in it. The politicians excepting a few were way behind, when they weren't busily oppressing

No, I understood it fully. Nevertheless, it is interesting that The Queen of Corruption can't bring herself to condemn Islamic terror even when the victims are a protected class of Americans.

You are a great dancer. You're putting Fred Astaire to shame.

Back
Top Bottom