• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Philando Castile narrative already starting to fall apart

JoeTrumps

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
we'll start with the fact that the police have totally contradictory stories than the girlfriend and were wearing video cams which will most likely back up the cops story.

but there is also this. video Philando Castile posted on HIS OWN FACEBOOK PAGE of him and his "girlfriend" doing drugs in the car with his BABY IN THE BACK SEAT.

SHOCK VID: Look What "Innocent" Philando Castile Did to Helpless Child Before Death

the website is conservative but the video speaks for itself.

Hey, maybe this guy's story checks out he was a victim. but the more info that comes out the more it looks like Michael Brown all over again. a false narrative is used from the beginning, and when it turns out to be proven false the damage is already done.

we'll start with the fact that the police have totally contradictory stories than the girlfriend and were wearing video cams which will most likely back up the cops story.

but there is also this. video Philando Castile posted on HIS OWN FACEBOOK PAGE of him and his "girlfriend" doing drugs in the car with his BABY IN THE BACK SEAT.

SHOCK VID: Look What "Innocent" Philando Castile Did to Helpless Child Before Death

Hey, maybe this guy's story checks out he was a victim. but the more info that comes out the more it looks like Michael Brown all over again. a false narrative is used from the beginning, and when it turns out to be proven false the damage is already done.

Not only that but they pulled him over because he matched the description of an armed robber, and if you look at the pictures, even if it wasn't him it looks just like him.

Well hell, if this is like the good shoot of that thug BIG MIKE then the cops are in the clear.

I'm glad to hear the cops had cameras. Hopefully that clears things up.

Story says that Minnesota has no record of Castile holding a concealed weapons permit, and that the gun was illegally being carried.

Why would Philando tell the police officer that he had a permit if there was no permit?

Have we all been hoodwinked again?

Story says that Minnesota has no record of Castile holding a concealed weapons permit, and that the gun was illegally being carried.

Why would Philando tell the police officer that he had a permit if there was no permit?

Have we all been hoodwinked again?

Quite possible. Also possible he had one from somewhere with reciprocity. I'm not sure that has been ruled out yet. We'll see.

another its ok for cops to kill if its a black dumb ass...you are part of the problem.

another its ok for cops to kill if its a black dumb ass...you are part of the problem.

Seems Joe trumps post is more accurate than anything leftists have posted. It seems you people aren't part of the problem, you ARE the problem. Thanks for helping screw up my country.

Seems Joe trumps post is more accurate than anything leftists have posted. It seems you people aren't part of the problem, you ARE the problem. Thanks for helping screw up my country.

classic right wing support for killing people.

classic right wing support for killing people.

Your post proves how completely disconnected people like you are from reality. Sad. You leftists routinely pull silly comments like yours above, out of your butt on a daily basis.

Like I said, people like you are the problem in this country.

Your post proves how completely disconnected people like you are from reality. Sad. You leftists routinely pull silly comments like yours above, out of your butt on a daily basis.

your demonizing shows now hard you work to protect your fantasy

your demonizing shows now hard you work to protect your fantasy

LMAO

Leftist demonize themselves everyday. They don't need my help. :lamo

Yes...because doing drugs and matching the description of a suspect is license for a police officer to use lethal force on a compliant black man.

Anything to distract from the real problems that are going on, eh?

Regardless of the outcome, it does not justify shooting him four times and killing him.

Regardless of the outcome, it does not justify shooting him four times and killing him.

We don't know the whole story but judging just by the video we did see IMO he should not have been shot.

How would you know? Where you there? Maybe it took four rounds that's why the officer stopped and didn't shoot a fifth?

If he was an honest law abiding citizen and he was constantly getting stopped by police, he should have filed a complaint with the local department. I sure would have.

I would like to see that complaint.

If he was an honest law abiding citizen and he was constantly getting stopped by police, he should have filed a complaint with the local department. I sure would have.

That would be the rational thing to do.

It won't mean a thing to the #BLM crowd. Even if the cop cameras showed Castile admitting to robbing whatever, was doing drugs off his girlfriend's ass, pulled a gun and aimed at the cops, no matter what he did, they'll still claim he was the victim because he was black.

Actually, the problem is ideology taking the place of thinking. Castile wasn't shot because he took drugs in the presence of a child. He wasn't shot because he wasn't licensed to carry a firearm. He wasn't shot because he threatened the officers with a firearm. None of this sheds the faintest light on why the officer on top of him shot him to death. If you guys employed your minds instead of the junk in your heads you might have a sensible discussion.

It won't mean a thing to the #BLM crowd. Even if the cop cameras showed Castile admitting to robbing whatever, was doing drugs off his girlfriend's ass, pulled a gun and aimed at the cops, no matter what he did, they'll still claim he was the victim because he was black.

think that through before you post next time. your hate is what gets people killed.

Familiar with the acronym DWB?

Actually, the problem is ideology taking the place of thinking. Castile wasn't shot because he took drugs in the presence of a child. He wasn't shot because he wasn't licensed to carry a firearm. He wasn't shot because he threatened the officers with a firearm. None of this sheds the faintest light on why the officer on top of him shot him to death. If you guys employed your minds instead of the junk in your heads you might have a sensible discussion.

What evidence is there that he threatened the officers with a firearm?

think that through before you post next time. your hate is what gets people killed.

Your liberalism is what keeps you from thinking intelligently.

How would you know? Where you there? Maybe it took four rounds that's why the officer stopped and didn't shoot a fifth?

There is no indication of that based on both videos, the officers or the woman's.

Back
Top Bottom