• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Philadelphia, land of savages.

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Child caught on video allegedly drinking beer at Phillies game

alg_beer.jpg

Read more: Child caught on video allegedly drinking beer at Phillies game

The city is full of savages....

My relatives would give me a sip of beer when I was a child. Its not a big deal man; chill.

Read the article....

A Phillies fan was charged with aggravated assault after intentionally vomiting on the 11-year-old daughter of an off-duty cop. On May 3, a Phillies fan who ran on the field was Tasered and subdued by security.

Eagles fans also cheered when Michael Irvin lay motionless on turf at Veteran's Stadium in October 1999 with a neck injury. Irvin was carted off on a stretcher.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...philadelphia_phillies_game.html#ixzz0qGx6O956

Last devils flyers game on the bus ride home, one of them stabbed another...

freaking savages.

Read the article....

Last devils flyers game on the bus ride home, one of them stabbed another...

freaking savages.

I tend to agree with you, but you focused on beer sipping. I read the first three paragraphs of your link and watched the video, and that's what I commented on.

:lol: it's all good. i was simply adding to the pile that the city is beyond redemption.

I've never been there. I've always imagined its similar to the hell hole they call Boston.

There's a few scenes in "Good Will Hunting" that are very accurate describing the savage nature, like when Will happens upon n childhood enemy, beats the crap out of him, and when the guy passes out continues until his friends drag him off.

I've never been there. I've always imagined its similar to the hell hole they call Boston.

There's a few scenes in "Good Will Hunting" that are very accurate describing the savage nature, like when Will happens upon n childhood enemy, beats the crap out of him, and when the guy passes out continues until his friends drag him off.

I have family in Dorchester. ;)

I don't care too much for alcohol sipping while at a young age. I actually don't care if a 12 yr old with the consent of his parents has a drink of beer, wine, vodka. Drinking alcohol should not be limited to the 21 and above crowd. Instead there should be a purchasing age and a bar/club age like in Denmark. When you are 16 you can go buy alcohol at a store and when you are 18 you can go drinking in clubs and bars.

But I always found it funny that Philadelphia is the city of brotherly love yet they are all aholes to tourists and one another.

I have family in Dorchester. ;)
You mean Door-chestah!

I was with my uncle one time when he was in his late 20's and was in my early teens, and we went to Southie to meet a friend of his for some reason that I can't recall. I remember riding around in about a ten year old '60-something Chevy with fins. There's a lot of strange **** that goes on down there.

You mean Door-chestah!

I was with my uncle one time when he was in his late 20's and was in my early teens, and we went to Southie to meet a friend of his for some reason that I can't recall. I remember riding around in about a ten year old '60-something Chevy with fins. There's a lot of strange **** that goes on down there.

it's daaa-chesta ;)

Can't believe this shocks you. Santa Claus got pelted with snowballs at Veteran's Stadium by Eagles fans. Philly sports fans have no tact whatsoever.

What kind of a piece of crap chucks snowballs at St. Nick?

But It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia :2razz:

My relatives would give me a sip of beer when I was a child. Its not a big deal man; chill.
Mine to, and even the Europeans allow their children to have wine with their dinners.

So we're no better than the Europeans now? God I hope that's not the case.

I note that Rev has not been seen since his visit to the land of savages. Wonder what happened...

Those savages complain about Chicago fans cheering during the National Anthem when they don't even sing the National Anthem at their hockey games.

Savages. :2razz:

I note that Rev has not been seen since his visit to the land of savages. Wonder what happened...

Sure I have.... The day after... It was awesome....

Dinner at bookbinders, the failures losing, seeing those assholes crying and losing it on the way out.... and a cheese steak from John's roast pork on snyder the next day... it was freaking gold!

Sure I have.... The day after... It was awesome....

Dinner at bookbinders, the failures losing, seeing those assholes crying and losing it on the way out.... and a cheese steak from John's roast pork on snyder the next day... it was freaking gold!

It was sweet to see the Fliers lose in their own house.

That mustve been an interesting experience going into the lion's den.

In a blackhawks t-shirt and a Gracie Jiu-jitsu hat. :mrgreen:

It was suprisingly not as bad as I was expecting. The garden was worse when I watched the Devils sweep the rangers....

That said, there were several fights (all between filthy fans), plenty of over the top vulgarity, and nonsensical **** talking....

and there were a good number of hawks fans as well.

Back
Top Bottom