• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pfizer Covid vaccine was just 12% effective against omicron in kids 5 to 11, study finds

He isn't the "face" of the CDC.

And mask mandates weren't to protect the wearer. They were to stem transfer from sick to well.

And criminal?

🤣

Please, continue to show your ass.
Please read fully, and don't start doing any thinking. You haven't disproven my point either.

Cliff Notes: NY Department of Health released the data from a study on the efficacy of the covid-19 vaccine in children. The data shows that it was not particularly effective in children 5-11, and the assumption is due to the reduced dose that children receive. The results are awaiting peer review, but it's a data point into figuring out how to move forward. I'm sure academics will be debating whether vaccinating is worth it due to the lower transmission risk of children or whether we should be increasing the dose for children. An increased dose of the vaccine made the children much more resistant to the current covid-19.

The vaxx fanatics will ignore any countervailing scientific data and insist that “vaxx for everyone” is the only solution. Nothing new on the horizon.

What has the CDC done to get you so upset? Details please. Oh, and speaking of using political tools, was it Donald Trump who demanded testing be slowed down because big infection numbers looked bad for his election prospects? Surely not.
That's your 'very stable genius' definitely not using the pandemic and coercion for political gain.
They didn't have enough reliable test kits then. Where were you?

They didn't have enough reliable test kits then. Where were you?
Yeah, they did. Try actually listening to what Trump was bellowing. 'Fewer tests=fewer cases' was the message from the infectious diseases expert, Trump, and who was actually crowing about how many folk had already been tested ("30 million"). But you wouldn't know that because you didn't watch the video.

Yeah, they did. Try actually listening to what Trump was bellowing. 'Fewer tests=fewer cases' was the message from the infectious diseases expert, Trump.
You mean because hospitals were saying everything was Covid, because they got money for that? Yeah, and that went on for a long time, maybe even still does. But you don't want to talk about your man Biden who had all these resources at his disposal PLUS VACCINES, and people continued dying at alarming rates. So Biden is the bigger murderer, but *crickets* from you.

You mean because hospitals were saying everything was Covid, because they got money for that? Yeah, and that went on for a long time, maybe even still does. But you don't want to talk about your man Biden who had all these resources at his disposal PLUS VACCINES, and people continued dying at alarming rates. So Biden is the bigger murderer, but *crickets* from you.
Nice body-swerve and conspiracy theorising. Nevertheless you fail :ROFLMAO:

The vaxx fanatics will ignore any countervailing scientific data and insist that “vaxx for everyone” is the only solution. Nothing new on the horizon.

I guess I could get vaccinated for something like shingles or I can take another solution of needlessly suffering for weeks and hope for some good drugs. Maybe just roll the dice and hope I don't get shingles? Inject disinfectants? Lots of "great" solutions instead of just doing the right thing by getting vaccinated and preventing a virus 😆.

Now Biden is a murderer?

🤣

For doing what he could to end COVID over the objections of those more aligned with your thinking?

Nice body-swerve and conspiracy theorising. Nevertheless you fail :ROFLMAO:
Nice, head in the sand for at least a year. It's been proven that they over stated Covid cases.

Our findings, published in April 2020, showed that the case fatality rate was indeed being widely overstated and predicted that it would drop by 5% for every 10% increase in the number of tests.

Nice, head in the sand for at least a year. It's been proven that they over stated Covid cases.

Given the rate of infection, survival rate, etc. how does one justify, using data, vaccine mandates for those younger than 18? Younger than 30?
The needless vaccine is mandated by the Democrats.
Since the vaccine mandates are demanded by the Democrat's, it is politically motivated; founded in promoting their political control and their indoctrination, driving home the unquestionable status of the State, and regard themselves as equally unquestionable.
Facts, data and science which do support their desires are ignored, criticized, marginalized, attacked and are required to be silenced, as they have been for 2 years.

In short, the Democrats have appointed themselves as the 'Ministry of Truth', and this has been going on for some 2 years now.

Cool! What's Tim Cook's view on a good OTC medication for seasonal allergies?

I cannot believe I didn't think to ask a tech guy about my health before! Surely my general practitioner should be able to help be navigate my new Windows as well. 🙃
Have to remember that the vaccine has Bill Gates microchips in it now. First sign of an issue is you turn blue and won't respond to any commands.

"Please refer to your local IT support if your vaccine continues to fail"

The needless vaccine is mandated by the Democrats.
Since the vaccine mandates are demanded by the Democrat's, it is politically motivated; founded in promoting their political control and their indoctrination, driving home the unquestionable status of the State, and regard themselves as equally unquestionable.
Facts, data and science which do support their desires are ignored, criticized, marginalized, attacked and are required to be silenced, as they have been for 2 years.

In short, the Democrats have appointed themselves as the 'Ministry of Truth', and this has been going on for some 2 years now.
More BS from the fantasy world of the right.
Fact: vaccines save lives
If the covidiots got themselves vaccinated, either willingly or unwillingly-I don't care which-lives would be saved. But that doesn't matter to the covidiots because everything is about ME ME ME ME ME

I guess I could get vaccinated for something like shingles or I can take another solution of needlessly suffering for weeks and hope for some good drugs. Maybe just roll the dice and hope I don't get shingles? Inject disinfectants? Lots of "great" solutions instead of just doing the right thing by getting vaccinated and preventing a virus 😆.

Shingles is not fun, much worse than the chicken pox. Open sores, muscle weakness and very sore joints.

But it is better than the vaccine as natural immunity is always better, after all if you die you will never catch a virus again, perfect immunity

Shingles is not fun, much worse than the chicken pox. Open sores, muscle weakness and very sore joints.

But it is better than the vaccine as natural immunity is always better, after all if you die you will never catch a virus again, perfect immunity
This post is an example of the alternate universe some here live in.
"Getting shingles is better than the vaccine"
Thats hilarious.

"Vaxx fanatics".... I assure you that those who opted to be vaccinated are not the ones that are fanatics. There is simply no reason at all to avoid vaccination unless your doctor instructs you to for specific medical reasons related to you personally.

For example, let's say you have had COVID before and you point to some studies that show that your antibody levels after recovering from COVID are higher than those who have been vaccinated (the studies are very mixed on this one). That still is not a reason to avoid vaccination because just like a vaccinated person boosts their antibodies considerably by getting boosted, someone that previously had COVID will boost their antibody levels considerably by being vaccinated as well. In fact, the likelihood of someone that has had COVID and opted to be vaccinated then getting a serious case of COVID again is statistically miniscule.

These idiots do not know how sicence works. They should remain ignorant.
I don’t think they are ignorant as much as STUPID.
There’s a difference.

Nice body-swerve :ROFLMAO:

Op-eds? Try again.

The OP seems to be arguing that if something doesn't work !00% we shouldn't use it.

Cliff Notes: NY Department of Health released the data from a study on the efficacy of the covid-19 vaccine in children. The data shows that it was not particularly effective in children 5-11, and the assumption is due to the reduced dose that children receive. The results are awaiting peer review, but it's a data point into figuring out how to move forward. I'm sure academics will be debating whether vaccinating is worth it due to the lower transmission risk of children or whether we should be increasing the dose for children. An increased dose of the vaccine made the children much more resistant to the current covid-19.
If that is the numbers, then there is probably no reason to add it to the list of routine school vaccinations, at least until they work better (probably should be at least 50% effective before that happens).

You could get the same results if................................

You had done NOTHING!

Back
Top Bottom