• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pfizer CEO says Trump told him vaccine 'will help me' with election

Who cares? This Trump obsession is further proof there are some seriously ill crazies who must still think he’s in office. Biden is the one pushing these Svengali vaccines ,passports along with a communist agenda that clamps down on civil liberties. Manipulating children’s genes is straight out of hitlers playbook and yet the media is silent. Repulsive.
You are too emotional for anonymous, political forums.

What's the big deal? Trump said two true things.

1. ‘We need to do it quickly; people are dying,’ True
2. ‘Of course it will help me also in the election, but people is the important thing.’ True

There is nothing hypocritical about those two statement. Only honesty.
Except that's what Trump wanted you to think. And you all fall for it hook line and sinker. What he really meant is if I don't get re-elected, I'll be getting indicted so re-election was surely the most important thing to Trump. If he really cared about the citizens, why did he sneak off and get the Covid vaccine privately? Low life FU** HEAD.

Who cares? This Trump obsession is further proof there are some seriously ill crazies who must still think he’s in office. Biden is the one pushing these Svengali vaccines ,passports along with a communist agenda that clamps down on civil liberties. Manipulating children’s genes is straight out of hitlers playbook and yet the media is silent. Repulsive.
I got my second shot last week. I still here. Still healthy. Please continue your jabbering. The comedy level keeps rising. Biden is doing a great job. His approval rating is sky high compared to Trump's. I understand that this can twist the panties of his supporters but consider it a character building experience.

Except that's what Trump wanted you to think. And you all fall for it hook line and sinker. What he really meant is if I don't get re-elected, I'll be getting indicted so re-election was surely the most important thing to Trump. If he really cared about the citizens, why did he sneak off and get the Covid vaccine privately? Low life FU** HEAD.
Trump doesn't need the likes of you telling anyone what "he really meant". Take your hubris and shove it.

You are dismissed.

Trump doesn't need the likes of you telling anyone what "he really meant". Take your hubris and shove it.

You are dismissed.
You really need to come up with a less pompous sign off. It makes your comment about hubris even more ridiculous.

I hoo

Lol. That’s precious. This has not been tested so how can the CDC make these claims? There is a reason people don’t trust them. They are a joke. Each year manuf guess how to make an effective flu vaccine because it depends on exposure to which virus. No one is ever sure which one to use. This too is nothing more than guesswork except creating a modified immune response could end up backfiring.
the article details the testing, real world studies are a form of data that is accepted by science.

Here is the study for you.

the article details the testing, real world studies are a form of data that is accepted by science.

Here is the study for you.
Just as I expected because this snippet of a test simply was not long enough to be reliable. Do you know the story with the animal trials?Pretty sure they all died and then they moved on to humans. I’m still not sure how they were able create this ‘vaccine’ when the common corona virus (common cold) remains a mystery.
I have always regarded the CDC to be a trusted authority until now. They broke my trust by not communicating the truth about these experimental trials along with the long term risks.

You are dismissed.
[/QUOTE
You are too emotional for anonymous, political forums.
please don’t project your pathology on strangers as I am not responsible for your outbursts every time you get triggered. Please stay on topic and leave your whining at the door. thank you.

Just as I expected because this snippet of a test simply was not long enough to be reliable. Do you know the story with the animal trials?Pretty sure they all died and then they moved on to humans. I’m still not sure how they were able create this ‘vaccine’ when the common corona virus (common cold) remains a mystery.
I have always regarded the CDC to be a trusted authority until now. They broke my trust by not communicating the truth about these experimental trials along with the long term risks.
Whatever conspiracy you are peddling about animals and other off topic "concerns" you may have do nothing to dispute the study I have posted.

A whole lot of politicians make self serving comments, even when they accidentally do something right that benefits someone else involving interaction with a company (or companies.)

I want to make it clear I am no supporter of Trump, but I am not going to jump on every anti-Trump thread just because others do.

Presidents, members of Congress, State Governments, etc. all do things with private industry that serves the public even if it also serves their political interests. Optics, support, dealing with partisanship, whatever else do not pretend it does not happen.

Best I can tell what Trump did not ask for is a direct exchange of benefit, ask for something that benefitted him financially or someone else Trump does business with, or that they conspire to impact stock prices by some insider means.

Sinister or illegal or even ethically questionable? No.

Self servicing? Yes, but not exclusive to Trump or Republicans.

Said another way, making a mountain out of a molehill.

I still do not like Trump, dislike all he did to this nation and to discourse, all of his actions that are unethical if not illegal, and what he has done to the Republican Party. But this story is so far down on the list of shit Trump has done wrong it is hardly worthy of discussion.
i so agree this incident pales in significance to the woeful things tRump has done
recounting is significant because it was the president who oversaw the covid problem and who supported the vaccine development
and from that dialog, we are reminded that tRump's underlying motivation to warp speed was the benefit it could bring to his re-election campaign
no, there is nothing deeper than tRump again displayed how much he lacks empathy and how much he always looks to self-enrich via any transaction taken

please don’t project your pathology on strangers as I am not responsible for your outbursts every time you get triggered. Please stay on topic and leave your whining at the door. thank you.
You are having difficulty controlling yourself.

If you bothered to study the science your "mystery" would no longer be one and you would be better educated on the subject. The common cold virus has hundreds of variants, the most commonly occurring being rhinovirus which is not a coronavirus; and the latter in any case is an extremely mild variant in the common cold. You won't die from the common cold.

Last edited:

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla says in an interview set to run Friday that former President Trump told him before last year's election that a coronavirus vaccine could help his chances.

On clips from "The Carlos Watson Show" provided in advance exclusively to The Hill, Bourla says that Trump would call to encourage him to get the vaccine out quickly, but emphasized that “he never pressed me to do something that would be inappropriate with a vaccine.”

“In the few times that he was telling me that we need to do it fast — first he would say, ‘We need to do it quickly; people are dying,’ and then also he would add, ‘Of course it will help me also in the election, but people is the important thing.’”
==========================================================================

Trump the hypocrite.

I didn't know that Pfizer had this kind of close contact with Trump. Pfizer had decided early on in the development of their vaccine that they didn't want any Fed money because it would mean pols interfering with their scientific & manufacturing teams.
Meanwhile, Biden takes the credit for the Trump vaccine bringing numbers down.

At the end of the day, nothing to lose ones mind over.

But it does paint a picture about his thought process, to even mention it in there, in that vein is his way of saying it, in fact weirdly, saying it while not saying it while still saying it, because in fact, it is all he cared about.

So, whatever, far more important things he said and did to worry about.

So, you can't show where Biden gave Trump credit?

Trump is a grifter Do you give credit to someone who has just swindled you through gross malfeasance? How about his idea about injecting bleach?

grift·er
/ˈɡriftər/

noun
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

1. a person who engages in petty or small-scale swindling.
    "I saw him as a grifter who preys upon people"

Trump is a grifter Do you give credit to someone who has just swindled you through gross malfeasance? How about his idea about injecting bleach?

grift·er
/ˈɡriftər/

noun
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN

1. a person who engages in petty or small-scale swindling.
    "I saw him as a grifter who preys upon people"
i think this falls under the category of 'even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while'
tRump got a nut

Good for him, and the country.

Were any of your buddies in D.C. on 1/06? What I saw on TV gave real substance to the expression 'lunatic fringe.'

Back
Top Bottom