• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pfizer CEO says Trump told him vaccine 'will help me' with election

What makes you think that Biden's trying to take credit for the vaccine? He's never done that. He's rolling out the vaccine quickly and efficiently and will get credit for that. He's also greatly increased the supply of vaccine and he'll get credit for that too. Sorry if his competence offends you. .... No that's a lie. I just think its funny.
:ROFLMAO:
From day 1 he and his team of incompetent shitheads lied to you about the lack of a plan and available resources...knowing you would swallow dutifully.

And you did.

From day 1 he and his team of incompetent shitheads lied to you about the lack of a plan and available resources...knowing you would swallow dutifully.

And you did.
in the waning days of the tRump administration, the president's people were unable to identify what number of vaccines were available, how many had been vaccinated, or where the vaccines were located
in short, warp speed was a cluster**** until the biden team assumed governing responsibilities

You are dismissed.

I mean, you do realize that everyone dismisses your posts either before or without reading them, right? All you've done for four years is sit there refreshing your browser so you can repeat some stupid canned pro-Trump/anti-Left response. Christ...you're even still trying to push the "voter fraud" Big Lie.

Of course you're going to post that there's nothing to see here.

I mean, you do realize that everyone dismisses your posts either before or without reading them, right? All you've done for four years is sit there refreshing your browser so you can repeat some stupid canned pro-Trump/anti-Left response. Christ...you're even still trying to push the "voter fraud" Big Lie.

Of course you're going to post that there's nothing to see here.

Trump stated publicly that the election was going to be rigged - before the election. I think he also said that before but he beat Hillary despite the supposed rigging.

Back
Top Bottom