• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pfizer CEO says Trump told him vaccine 'will help me' with election

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla says in an interview set to run Friday that former President Trump told him before last year's election that a coronavirus vaccine could help his chances.

On clips from "The Carlos Watson Show" provided in advance exclusively to The Hill, Bourla says that Trump would call to encourage him to get the vaccine out quickly, but emphasized that “he never pressed me to do something that would be inappropriate with a vaccine.”

“In the few times that he was telling me that we need to do it fast — first he would say, ‘We need to do it quickly; people are dying,’ and then also he would add, ‘Of course it will help me also in the election, but people is the important thing.’”
==========================================================================

Trump the hypocrite.

I didn't know that Pfizer had this kind of close contact with Trump. Pfizer had decided early on in the development of their vaccine that they didn't want any Fed money because it would mean pols interfering with their scientific & manufacturing teams.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla says in an interview set to run Friday that former President Trump told him before last year's election that a coronavirus vaccine could help his chances.

On clips from "The Carlos Watson Show" provided in advance exclusively to The Hill, Bourla says that Trump would call to encourage him to get the vaccine out quickly, but emphasized that “he never pressed me to do something that would be inappropriate with a vaccine.”

“In the few times that he was telling me that we need to do it fast — first he would say, ‘We need to do it quickly; people are dying,’ and then also he would add, ‘Of course it will help me also in the election, but people is the important thing.’”

Trump the hypocrite.

I didn't know that Pfizer had this kind of close contact with Trump. Pfizer had decided early on in the development of their vaccine that they didn't want any Fed money because it would mean pols interfering with their scientific & manufacturing teams.
His entire life has been devoted to what he can get out of it; and screw anyone else. No wonder he has no friends and has to buy his trophy wives. What else but money would induce a person to marry that individual? His selfishness doesn't even stop there; do you recall what he said when he divorced Ivana? "I never bought her nice gifts or jewellery because I didn't want her to have any negotiable assets". That's the measure of that loathsome, odious individual.

Trump the hypocrite.

What's the big deal? Trump said two true things.

1. ‘We need to do it quickly; people are dying,’ True
2. ‘Of course it will help me also in the election, but people is the important thing.’ True

There is nothing hypocritical about those two statement. Only honesty.

His entire life has been devoted to what he can get out of it; and screw anyone else. No wonder he has no friends and has to buy his trophy wives. What else but money would induce a person to marry that individual? His selfishness doesn't even stop there; do you recall what he said when he divorced Ivana? "I never bought her nice gifts or jewellery because I didn't want her to have any negotiable assets". That's the measure of that loathsome, odious individual.
He is also on record saying when a woman turns 35 it's time to trade her in for a newer model.

Apparently now he just settles for fresh body work...

2. ‘Of course it will help me also in the election, but people is the important thing.’ True

I have to agree, this seems pretty mundane.

Trump the hypocrite.

Further evidence how corrupt government is. And now the Biden administration is running with it.

And then he reassured the public once again coronavirus is no big thing when he knew it wasn't true.

Ja, I have to agree with this one.

All things considered in this case Trump did not say anything really wrong. We have good reason to question much of what Trump does say about a host of other things but here... someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.

"Fifteen days it'll be gone...like magic". More 'honesty'.

And then he reassured the public once again coronavirus is no big thing when he knew it wasn't true.
Double Trump lied about this pandemic from the very beginning and then eventually just gave up. That's while we voted his ass out of office.

Really? Do you have a quote and a timeline?

No. You don't. As usual, you are making shit up.

You are dismissed.

FEB 24
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock market starting to look very good to me”
Donald Trump

What does this have to do with this topic? Are you making it political? It isn’t. No doubt there are places for the maniacs to continue to blast Trump since doesn’t look like they can get over their obsessions. Maybe the ‘experts’ will find a place in the DSM-6 for this.

What does this have to do with this topic? Are you making it political? It isn’t. No doubt there are places for the maniacs to continue to blast Trump since doesn’t look like they can get over their obsessions. Maybe the ‘experts’ will find a place in the DSM-6 for this.
Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Trump made the virus political when he told his 'team' to stop testing because it made his 'numbers' look bad with an election looming. Got anything else to add?

Really? Do you have a quote and a timeline?

No. You don't. As usual, you are making shit up.

You are dismissed.
Did I put another poo poo look on your face again? You seem angry this morning. Yes I have a quote, don't be afraid of the coronavirus and the timeline of his lies started as soon as he said fifteen cases soon to be zero and he kept it up from there. You can dismiss me all you want, you can't dismiss the truth.

FEB 25
“You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country. We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are … getting better. They’re all getting better. … As far as what we’re doing with the new virus, I think that we’re doing a great job.”
Donald Trump

FEB 24
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock market starting to look very good to me”
Donald Trump
What does this have to do with this topic? If you are concerned with how this disease is managed....why don’t you ask why cuomo sent seniors to their deaths when he had an empty ship to house them? What’s worse, he hid the number of deaths....he should be in jail for murder

What’s more, there is a crisis at the border because addle brain stopped construction leaving gaping holes for traffickers, gangs snd other scum to enter our country. Thousands of untested COVID spreaders entering our country. Geez, and you want to comment about Trumps actions At a time China was lying about the disease? Heck, prune face prunella accused trump of racism when he banned travel to China which was the source of the virus. If pruneface were in charge the virus would have spread like a wildfire.

FEB 25
“We have contained this. I won’t say airtight, but pretty close to airtight. We have done a good job in the United States.”
Larry Kudlow

I agree this is no big deal. That being said, I couldn’t imagine any other President feeling the need to say “Of course it will help me also in the election”.

Trump the hypocrite.

Too bad for him it didn't help with the election after all.

Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? Trump made the virus political when he told his 'team' to stop testing because it made his 'numbers' look bad with an election looming. Got anything else to add?
Please don’t project your pathology on me. Why should my feelings be hurt? Only snowflakes get their feelings hurt when someone disagrees with them.
Btw :Trump isn’t in office, I think you need to deal with the fact he’s gone and we have a bumbling buffoon who will soon be

Just so you know, PCR tests are inaccurate because they are wrong as much as they are right. Our family had to get 20 PCR tests over the past year and there were more false positives than negatives. You can spin these tests and change a neg test to a false positive. You can get a false positive if you swab a kiwi. Increasing the number of COVID tests with false positives creates more panic, causes more shutdowns and disruptions in day to day business. False positives prevent folks from doing business snd we felt that sting every time a false positive caused us to cancel flights and meetings. After the 4th false positive, who is going to quarantine when the tests are bogus? The disruption has been a huge mistake which is why people are over this nonsense.

The reality is this:
Americans are getting duped into submitting to a clinical trial using new technology that manipulates genes. No doubt it must feel better to live in the past when things were a little more certain. Today, gas prices have sky rocked along with food prices, uncertainty with stocks, interest and inflation ticking up, taxes are going up and we have a president who can barely read his cue cards and answer prepared questions he studied weeks before. So I guess living in the past is a safer space for you.

Further evidence how corrupt government is. And now the Biden administration is running with it.

My post was about how corrupt the Trump administration was. It had nothing to do with Joe Biden. If you wear reading glasses, I strongly suggest you get your prescription checked.

My post was about how corrupt the Trump administration was. It had nothing to do with Joe Biden. If you wear reading glasses, I strongly suggest you get your prescription checked.
Lol, and my post is also about how corrupt our govt must be since this admin like the prev corrupt govt is running full court press getting folks to take the jab. Thanks for proving my point.

Back
Top Bottom