• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pfizer Blocks the Use of Its Drugs in Executions

Pfizer Blocks the Use of Its Drugs in Executions

• Total voters
Did you have a point? If not, I'm will treat your rhetorical questions appropriately.

They aren't rhetorical questions. Your post stated two important things:

1. Someone had claimed a business had to sell to 'everyone'.
2. You had read this somewhere.

I'm curious about where you read it, and who thought that the government was a person. Do you think of a government/state as a person?

I think they should be executed in the manner they killed their victim(s) but the politically correct faction would never allow that.

Irrespective of whether one agrees with the death penalty in concept, it should never be desirable to suggest/advocate that the justice system aim to match the depravity and sadism of some of the worst human beings alive.

Think about some of the most heinous crimes committed. Only a sick individual could replicate those crimes and we should never encourage or give permission for anyone to act in such a way. How could you ever ask someone to do that and then be comfortable with them then roaming freely within a society. That's just beyond sick.

They can use others methods of execution.

Thank you for proving my point. *I* did not bring up the constitution.

I don't think it would be 'cruel and unusual' to execute people in the manner they killed their victims.

Read post 102. That covers it.
No you brought up what was unconstitutional. You clearly want revenge.

A prime example of ''getting off the subject'' .
If scumbag sympathizers can pressure drug companies to stop selling drugs for execution then pro-life groups should do the same.So it is not off the subject.

Years ago they used to melt down firearms used in crimes to make bars for the prisons. Now they should just use ammunition confiscated from criminals, and execute them the Chinese way - one shot in the back of the head.

Back
Top Bottom