• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pete and Chasten Buttigieg welcome twins

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Since we could all use some nice, uplifting news once in awhile.

How wonderful! Congrats to the new parents.....twins to boot. What a joy it must be for them. I wish them the best.

From the the pic they must have been at the birth but I don't get the hospital wrist bands.

If Pete ever runs again for President, THAT picture should be front and center on all of his campaign ads, as they show what true love looks like, and it will also trigger the homophobes something nasty!!

Congratulations on becoming parents.

We all know that conservatives will hate this idea and claim that they will teach their children to be gay, despite the fact that is impossible.

What's great is since the babies were adopted,the couple can have sex right away.There's nothing sore or have to heal up like when a woman delivers them.

great is since the babies were adopted,the couple can have sex right away.There's nothing sore or have to heal up like when a woman delivers them.
That is seriously weird.

I doubt that Gulfman understands gay adoption.
While I am happy for them and wish nothing but the best for them and their child, I am not sure why they are in a hospital bed. Seems like a weirdly staged photo op.

One of my best friends recently adopted a newborn and never had a hospital room. That is the only experience I have with adoption. So maybe it is normal and I just don’t get it.

Doesnt really change anything just seems strange to me.

While I am happy for them and wish nothing but the best for them and their child, I am not sure why they are in a hospital bed. Seems like a weirdly staged photo op.

One of my best friends recently adopted a newborn and never had a hospital room. That is the only experience I have with adoption. So maybe it is normal and I just don’t get it.

photo op

I doubt that Gulfman understands gay adoption.

I hope he doesn't injure his neck while searching the sky for storks.

My friends daughter adopted a baby recently and she and her husband were at the birth with and her husband cut the cord. Might be hard for some to get their head around.....but it is never going back

What's great is since the babies were adopted,the couple can have sex right away.There's nothing sore or have to heal up like when a woman delivers them.

That is the best thing you can say about two men adopting twin babies?

Now....THAT was telling.... :sneaky:

Will the babies ever celebrate Mothers Day?
Or just buy two Fathers Day cards?

As you pointed out, the babies are new born so one would assume it's not that either of the Buttigieg's were in the hospital, it's that the babies were.

WW

As you pointed out, the babies are new born so one would assume it's not that either of the Buttigieg's were in the hospital, it's that the babies were.

WW
I guess this is a better choice than abortion for those children.

Twins are always a difficult birth. Its good to see them both resting comfortably in their hospital bed.

Twins are always a difficult birth. Its good to see them both resting comfortably in their hospital bed.
Wife and I had a good chuckle over that part.

Back
Top Bottom