• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pete and Chasten Buttigieg welcome twins

Cool beans! I suppose Chasten will take on the lion's share of caregiving since he only teaches part-time and probably can afford to take a year off.

What a lot to take on! Twins? I can hardly imagine being first time parents to two at once! Pete's gonna have bags under his eyes for awhile.

I wish them much joy.

While I am happy for them and wish nothing but the best for them and their child, I am not sure why they are in a hospital bed. Seems like a weirdly staged photo op.

One of my best friends recently adopted a newborn and never had a hospital room. That is the only experience I have with adoption. So maybe it is normal and I just don’t get it.

Doesnt really change anything just seems strange to me.
For some reason that was my first thought: what a weird photo op in a hospital bed...

But yeah, super happy for these two and adoption is awesome. This is the kind of news America needs right now.

Cool beans! I suppose Chasten will take on the lion's share of caregiving since he only teaches part-time and probably can afford to take a year off.

What a lot to take on! Twins? I can hardly imagine being first time parents to two at once! Pete's gonna have bags under his eyes for awhile.

I wish them much joy.
Twins must be an order of magnitude more work than a single baby. (as a surprise twin...)

My friends daughter adopted a baby recently and she and her husband were at the birth with and her husband cut the cord. Might be hard for some to get their head around.....but it is never going back
Cutting the cord and revealing the gender of our child to my partners is an amazing experience that I will cherish my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom