• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Peta

T

The Real McCoy

**** PETA. If you support PETA, I have no regard for you and will ream you a new ass-hole if given the chance. Those mother ****ers are giving out comic books and other propaganda aimed at children, telling them their parents are killers because they fish and eat meat. Those ****ing twats are responsible for countless acts of vandalism, arson, assault, and bombings.

PETA wants animals to have more rights than human beings.
PETA is against eating meat.
PETA is against people having pets.
PETA is against hunting and fishing.
PETA is against the use of seeing-eye dogs.
PETA is against the use of dolphins by the US military to find ocean mines.
PETA is against the use of police dogs.
PETA is against the use of animals for research that saves human lives.
PETA is against putting animals in a zoo.
PETA is against using animals for any form of entertainment.
PETA is a bunch of hypocrites.

-PETA has contributed thousands of dollars to known activist extremists. Most of these extremist were involved in either ALF or ELF, two organizations under FBI watch. The FBI is monitoring these organizations for acts of terrorism in the United States. These acts include arson, bombings, cutting the brake lines on fishery trucks, breaking and entering, destruction of government and organizational research laboratories and murder. ALF, in one statement, has admitted to over 100 acts of terrorism, all in the name of animal rights and the economy.

-Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, during his last meal, decided to not eat meat. PETA’s response to this was given by Bruce Friedrich, when he told reporters “Mr. McVeigh’s decision to go vegetarian groups him with some of the world’s greatest visionaries."

-PETA contributed $27,000 to the legal defense of Roger Troen for burglary and arson at the University of Oregon in 1986.

-PETA's 1988 Form 990. PETA contributed $7,500 to the legal defense of Fran Stephanie Trutt, convicted of possessing pipe bombs and prosecuted for the attempted murder of the president of a medical laboratory.

-Reports examining PETA's tax filings have shown as little as 1% of PETA's total revenue actually goes directly to helping animals; usually small donations to animal clinics or similar organizations. Their revenue goes toward advertising and furthering their own ****ed up cause.

-They claim the 6 Million Jews slaughtered during the Holocaust does not compare to Billions of chickens that will be killed for human consumption.

-When celebrity meat eaters become terminally ill, they launch campaigns to blame the disease on eating meat even when no medical research supports their claim.

-When tragic events occur in the news, they launch campaigns that call the event insignificant to the killing of animals for food. A prime example would be the killing spree in Vancouver in which 15 women were killed. PETA tried to purchase full-page ads in the local papers, saying it doesn't compare to the killing of animals for food. The papers would not allow the advertisement. Originally, the authorities believed the women were killed by Robert Pickton, a pig farmer who may have given meat products to friends that contained human remains. PETA launched an outdoor ad, which featured a picture of a young woman along side of a pig, with the caption "Neither of us is meat."

-PETA put up billboards of New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani with a milk mustache over the caption, "Got prostate cancer?" when he announced that he had prostate cancer and ended his campaign for the U.S. Senate.

http://www.peoplekillinganimals.com/antipeta.htm

Last edited:
Most of them have too many drugs and too few brain cells if you ask me.

A bumper sticker I saw a while ago:

PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals.

Seriously though, I've thought about going vegetarian before. I did some research and found that PETA would send a free recipe book just for the asking. Ask I did and about 4 weeks later I get a 16 page pamphlet with 2, count 'em 2, recipes in it. The rest was about the evils of eating meat. Here I was, interesting in doing something that they most likely would want, and they instead sent a whole bunch of worthless propaganda. I was quite irked.

It amazes me that those stupid a$$ sheep fu<king retarded(no offense to mentally or physically handicap people)idiots from peta can harass old ladies who wear fur coats or families visiting a circus but you never see them at a Sturgis Motorcycle Rally protesting the bikers who wear leather.Perhaps those sheep fu<kers from peta got their balls devored by the animals they fu<k.

I'll tell you all a little story that I still find hilarious. Now I donated my seed to a lesbian couple who wanted to have a baby. The result was a wonderful little boy named Parker who is smart as a whip and one of the most well adjust kids in the world. One afternoon, I got a call from K, one of his mom's, to come and get her out of jail. K is the nicest, sweetest person you'll ever meet, so you can understand my confusion and alarm. I get downtown and find that the arrest was for assault...and the assault was on a member of PETA.

It seems that K had taken Parker to McDonalds and PETA was set up in the parking lot. They were handing out "free toys and prizes" to the kids going into the store and these prizes were in boxes shaped like happy meals. Well, not knowing any better, she let Parker have one and went inside to order food. Meanwhile, Parker opens his box and begins crying terribly. Inside the "Unhappy Meal", as PETA was calling them, were pictures of slaughter houses and a picture of Ronald McDonald covered in a bloody apron holding a chainsaw. There was also the typical PETA propoganda pamphlets.

It seems K became pretty miffed that they gave that to Parker without telling here...I mean the kid was 4. Not a good move to enrage a lesbo mom...she tore out to where the PETA activists were, shoved one to the pavement and punched the man who gave Parker the "prize pack". She broke his nose, two of his fingers, and dislocated the shoulder of another PETA activist who tried to pull her off of him. Though it was serious at the time, I get quite a chuckle now when I think back on it. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah...and **** PETA!!!

jallman said:
It seems K became pretty miffed that they gave that to Parker without telling here...I mean the kid was 4. Not a good move to enrage a lesbo mom...she tore out to where the PETA activists were, shoved one to the pavement and punched the man who gave Parker the "prize pack". She broke his nose, two of his fingers, and dislocated the shoulder of another PETA activist who tried to pull her off of him. Though it was serious at the time, I get quite a chuckle now when I think back on it. :mrgreen:

good on her! :usflag2: :bravo:

how old would parker be now?

Aurora151989 said:
good on her! :usflag2: :bravo:

how old would parker be now?

He is now 6 years old, in first grade and looks just like me, which is kinda scary in a way. HAHA

The Real McCoy said:
Those mother ****ers are giving out comic books and other propaganda aimed at children, telling them their parents are killers because they fish and eat meat.
My kid'll say, "Yeah. I've killed some of our dinners myself. What of it?"

Simon W. Moon said:
My kid'll say, "Yeah. I've killed some of our dinners myself. What of it?"

Yeah, thats how I was raised. If dad said we were having chicken for dinner that night, it wasnt just a benign statement, it was basically an order for me to go kill one of the hens.

jallman said:
He is now 6 years old, in first grade and looks just like me, which is kinda scary in a way. HAHA

Disgusting. No, I don't mean the kid looking like you, I mean what PETA has done to him. Those people are sick.:(

Old and wise said:
Disgusting. No, I don't mean the kid looking like you, I mean what PETA has done to him. Those people are sick.:(

Well the fortunate thing is, he doesnt remember that..but he does still remember seeing his mommy have a brawl in the parking lot over it HAHA

In Cincinnati, the circus comes to town in March. a few years ago, a peta moron protest was staged on Fountain Square. A young attrative if deluded girl clad only in a bikini bottom and a board across her **** saying THE CIRCUS EXPLOITS TIGERS was placed in a small cage painted to resemble a tiger. it was under 40 degrees the two years they did this. A couple smart frat brothers showed up and after checking out the girl's butt for a few minutes came back with a sign

PETA EXPLOITS NAKED WOMAN'S BODY

frankly, PETA supports the ALF-they all should be under surveillance and the ones who support the ALF ought to be shot as terrorists if proven to be aiding and abetting the ALF

TurtleDude said:
In Cincinnati, the circus comes to town in March. a few years ago, a peta moron protest was staged on Fountain Square. A young attrative if deluded girl clad only in a bikini bottom and a board across her **** saying THE CIRCUS EXPLOITS TIGERS was placed in a small cage painted to resemble a tiger. it was under 40 degrees the two years they did this. A couple smart frat brothers showed up and after checking out the girl's butt for a few minutes came back with a sign

PETA EXPLOITS NAKED WOMAN'S BODY

frankly, PETA supports the ALF-they all should be under surveillance and the ones who support the ALF ought to be shot as terrorists if proven to be aiding and abetting the ALF

Now thats good stuff...definitely tops my lesbian mom brawls with PETA story. :2razz:

The Real McCoy said:
**** PETA. If you support PETA, I have no regard for you and will ream you a new ass-hole if given the chance. Those mother ****ers are giving out comic books and other propaganda aimed at children, telling them their parents are killers because they fish and eat meat. Those ****ing twats are responsible for countless acts of vandalism, arson, assault, and bombings.

PETA wants animals to have more rights than human beings.
PETA is against eating meat.
PETA is against people having pets.
PETA is against hunting and fishing.
PETA is against the use of seeing-eye dogs.
PETA is against the use of dolphins by the US military to find ocean mines.
PETA is against the use of police dogs.
PETA is against the use of animals for research that saves human lives.
PETA is against putting animals in a zoo.
PETA is against using animals for any form of entertainment.
PETA is a bunch of hypocrites.

-PETA has contributed thousands of dollars to known activist extremists. Most of these extremist were involved in either ALF or ELF, two organizations under FBI watch. The FBI is monitoring these organizations for acts of terrorism in the United States. These acts include arson, bombings, cutting the brake lines on fishery trucks, breaking and entering, destruction of government and organizational research laboratories and murder. ALF, in one statement, has admitted to over 100 acts of terrorism, all in the name of animal rights and the economy.

-Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, during his last meal, decided to not eat meat. PETA’s response to this was given by Bruce Friedrich, when he told reporters “Mr. McVeigh’s decision to go vegetarian groups him with some of the world’s greatest visionaries."

-PETA contributed $27,000 to the legal defense of Roger Troen for burglary and arson at the University of Oregon in 1986.

-PETA's 1988 Form 990. PETA contributed $7,500 to the legal defense of Fran Stephanie Trutt, convicted of possessing pipe bombs and prosecuted for the attempted murder of the president of a medical laboratory.

-Reports examining PETA's tax filings have shown as little as 1% of PETA's total revenue actually goes directly to helping animals; usually small donations to animal clinics or similar organizations. Their revenue goes toward advertising and furthering their own ****ed up cause.

-They claim the 6 Million Jews slaughtered during the Holocaust does not compare to Billions of chickens that will be killed for human consumption.

-When celebrity meat eaters become terminally ill, they launch campaigns to blame the disease on eating meat even when no medical research supports their claim.

-When tragic events occur in the news, they launch campaigns that call the event insignificant to the killing of animals for food. A prime example would be the killing spree in Vancouver in which 15 women were killed. PETA tried to purchase full-page ads in the local papers, saying it doesn't compare to the killing of animals for food. The papers would not allow the advertisement. Originally, the authorities believed the women were killed by Robert Pickton, a pig farmer who may have given meat products to friends that contained human remains. PETA launched an outdoor ad, which featured a picture of a young woman along side of a pig, with the caption "Neither of us is meat."

-PETA put up billboards of New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani with a milk mustache over the caption, "Got prostate cancer?" when he announced that he had prostate cancer and ended his campaign for the U.S. Senate.

http://www.peoplekillinganimals.com/antipeta.htm

But NONE of what PETA has ever done can even come CLOSE to the crimes against humanity that the US government, and all of it's cops and the corporations that pillage the planet for a select few have done. Not even close.

I rather like PETA and am GLAD that they are able to shake up the deaf, dumb and blind in DC. And people like The Unabomber have proven is that he has the requirements of an office like the presidency -- being an effective killer is one of the abilities that voters look for when choosing an appropriate and qualified president. The fact that G.W. Bush has led a genocide STILL hasn't cost him much bad press.

jallman said:
Now thats good stuff...definitely tops my lesbian mom brawls with PETA story. :2razz:

the girl was freezing. some woman went up and offered hurt a bengals (football team) turtleneck and some tights but she said she had to suffer like her kin the circus tigers. I think a couple of the frat boys wanted to give her a serious dick whippin too-she was fairly cute. Despite the black and orange paint on her body, you could see she was somewhat blue tinged. The weather at that time of year can be in the 60's to the twenties-God Must hate PETA because it was raw both years she did this crap.

If someone poured paint on my wife's mink (a gift from her dead mother), they would quickly understand what it means to be endangered species. IN this day and age of terrorism, quickly double tapping them with my carry piece is going to be ruled justifiable anyway (and good riddance-those scum ought to be shot for doing that sort of sh it)

sissy-boy said:

But NONE of what PETA has ever done can even come CLOSE to the crimes against humanity that the US government, and all of it's cops and the corporations that pillage the planet for a select few have done. Not even close.

I rather like PETA and am GLAD that they are able to shake up the deaf, dumb and blind in DC. And people like The Unabomber have proven is that he has the requirements of an office like the presidency -- being an effective killer is one of the abilities that voters look for when choosing an appropriate and qualified president. The fact that G.W. Bush has led a genocide STILL hasn't cost him much bad press.

what a fukin moron. did it ever occur to you fuktard that those PETA/ALF **** suckers are the morons who blow up AIDS research facilities because those facilities test on apes (green monkeys may have been a vector for AIDS).

I loved it when all those bubbleheaded models who were PETA supporters pissed off the guys who did their nails, their hair, their bikini waxes and designed their outfits-several top models backtracked from supporting PETA when Ingrid Newkirk said that an aids vaccine wasn't worth one frigging monkey's life.

TurtleDude said:
the girl was freezing. some woman went up and offered hurt a bengals (football team) turtleneck and some tights but she said she had to suffer like her kin the circus tigers. I think a couple of the frat boys wanted to give her a serious dick whippin too-she was fairly cute. Despite the black and orange paint on her body, you could see she was somewhat blue tinged. The weather at that time of year can be in the 60's to the twenties-God Must hate PETA because it was raw both years she did this crap.

If someone poured paint on my wife's mink (a gift from her dead mother), they would quickly understand what it means to be endangered species. IN this day and age of terrorism, quickly double tapping them with my carry piece is going to be ruled justifiable anyway (and good riddance-those scum ought to be shot for doing that sort of sh it)

OH, I'm so SORRY!! I wouldn't spill paint on your wife's mink, I'd PUKE on it! Then I'd pick it up and stuff it up her ASS, like every frat boy's DIK in your first retarded fuktard story!

TurtleDude said:
what a fukin moron. did it ever occur to you fuktard that those PETA/ALF **** suckers are the morons who blow up AIDS research facilities because those facilities test on apes (green monkeys may have been a vector for AIDS).

I loved it when all those bubbleheaded models who were PETA supporters pissed off the guys who did their nails, their hair, their bikini waxes and designed their outfits-several top models backtracked from supporting PETA when Ingrid Newkirk said that an aids vaccine wasn't worth one frigging monkey's life.

YOU BET! I'd be there along with them protesting ANY research facilities that use animals to test on. I don't care WHAT they were testing for, EVEN if it was for a new FACE job and lypo-suction for your FAT, HO wife!

jallman said:
I'll tell you all a little story that I still find hilarious. Now I donated my seed to a lesbian couple who wanted to have a baby. The result was a wonderful little boy named Parker who is smart as a whip and one of the most well adjust kids in the world. One afternoon, I got a call from K, one of his mom's, to come and get her out of jail. K is the nicest, sweetest person you'll ever meet, so you can understand my confusion and alarm. I get downtown and find that the arrest was for assault...and the assault was on a member of PETA.

It seems that K had taken Parker to McDonalds and PETA was set up in the parking lot. They were handing out "free toys and prizes" to the kids going into the store and these prizes were in boxes shaped like happy meals. Well, not knowing any better, she let Parker have one and went inside to order food. Meanwhile, Parker opens his box and begins crying terribly. Inside the "Unhappy Meal", as PETA was calling them, were pictures of slaughter houses and a picture of Ronald McDonald covered in a bloody apron holding a chainsaw. There was also the typical PETA propoganda pamphlets.

I hope PETA took her to court and SUED her A$$! I see nothing wrong with what Peta did. I just wished that they'd do it on a more frequent basis. I think it's a GOOD lesson for kids to see what it is that they're eating and have to watch the animals SUFFER for them to get FAT and ugly like the workers at McDonalds.

Isn't it interesting that in almost EVERY case, the workers at McD's are on the verge of a CORONARY? I noticed that when I saw 'Supersize it'

sissy-boy said:

OH, I'm so SORRY!! I wouldn't spill paint on your wife's mink, I'd PUKE on it! Then I'd pick it up and stuff it up her ASS, like every frat boy's DIK in your first retarded fuktard story!

you need some help. You try doing that and you won't last very long. She would shoot you before I could or cut you so many times with the spyderco she carries that you would have to be a bottom boy because your tools to be on top would be gone

sissy-boy said:

I hope PETA took her to court and SUED her A$$! I see nothing wrong with what Peta did. I just wished that they'd do it on a more frequent basis. I think it's a GOOD lesson for kids to see what it is that they're eating and have to watch the animals SUFFER for them to get FAT and ugly like the workers at McDonalds.

Isn't it interesting that in almost EVERY case, the workers at McD's are on the verge of a CORONARY? I noticed that when I saw 'Supersize it'

why does our catamite hate meat eaters? isn't that your favorite activity sissyboy?

sissy-boy said:

Well, she was charged and then the charges subsequently dropped when she filed some kind of suit against them concerning the boy. Just goes to show that fuktards like you dont get to make rules or even see your brand of justice served...we dont cater to fuktards in this society no matter what kind of hissy fit they throw. :mrgreen:

TurtleDude said:
you need some help. You try doing that and you won't last very long. She would shoot you before I could or cut you so many times with the spyderco she carries that you would have to be a bottom boy because your tools to be on top would be gone

I like this guy!!!!:2wave:

TurtleDude said:
why does our catamite hate meat eaters? isn't that your favorite activity sissyboy?

no gay man who loves his d.ick would let sissy-tool's leprous mouth near it. :rofl

Back
Top Bottom