• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pet Peeves

People who attempt to use the eraser end of a pencil to erase something, when the eraser is for all practical purposes gone, and you get that horrific thin-metal-scraping-on-paper sound from it.

Makes me want to kill.

People who attempt to use the eraser end of a pencil to erase something, when the eraser is for all practical purposes gone, and you get that horrific thin-metal-scraping-on-paper sound from it.

Makes me want to kill.

Am not saying you are tightly wound but I suspect you are due a vacation. Am I right?

Am not saying you are tightly wound but I suspect you are due a vacation. Am I right?

:lamo :lamo :lamo

I probably am due a vacation, yes.

I am exaggerating just a smidge; I wouldn't kill someone for it, merely beat them like a borrowed mule. :mrgreen:

That sound has always drove me crazy, ever since I was a kid in school.

Passive/aggressive friends who zing you over the most stupid things. Yes, I'm aware they're doing it, but I don't sink to their level. I merely smile and let them think they got away with it.

People who speak obnoxiously loud.

People who constantly complain at restaurants.

Parents who refuse to discipline their children, keep them quiet at the appropriate times, etc.

People who stand on the left side of the aisle at the grocery store and leave their cart on the right side leaving no room for anyone to move. GRRR!

Elementary teachers who don't have quiet reading time in the classrooms everyday.

Family members who ask me constantly when I'm going to get married.

Married family members who say "You don't need a man. All men are idiots anyway" when I tell them I'm not dating anyone.

Too much noise, in general.

You think we're gonna keep this economy floating with an attitude like that?

People wanting everything for nothing is just one of the myriad of reasons why the economy is in the toilet.

People who find a way to make a ton of noise while brushing their teeth.....how many times do you need to try and hawk a loogie like that just to spit out tooth paste?

That guy, who could be the nicest guy in the world....but you can't stand the sound of his voice....who is also a morning person, a general jackass, and way too motivated as he enters the latrine at 04:30 making stupid jokes only he thinks are funny.

Holy **** I can't wait to have my own bathroom again.

People that assume things.

I hate that I cry when I'm pissed.

You're likely too angry then. I don't really ever get angry. :)

You're likely too angry then. I don't really ever get angry. :)

I tend to be more prone to angriness when I'm mentally and physically exhausted.... and then I have insomnia, so yeah. I'm screwed. haha

I hate that I cry when I'm pissed.

My X does that, it pisses her off even more. We would be arguing about something and I'm like 'omg why are you crying over this' and she's all 'I can't help it'....so I'm like 'ok let's **** and you can have your way' 'ok' and life went on.

God damn mother ****ing stupid ass automatic shut-down to install updates!!

OMG i don't care if you're having "trouble loading page". LOAD THE ****ING PAGE! It's hard? Cry me a ****ing river, bitch!! I told you to load the ****ing page so load the ****ing page!! "Oh noes, but itz giv'n meh 'trouble'." I give a ****; execute! Shut the **** up and execute! Load the goddamn page. If you're such a vagina that you can't handle one ****ing page, to bad!! Do it anyway!! Don't prompt me for ****!! Load the goddamn page!!

WTF "can not find server 'facebook.com'"? You ****ing lost it? How did you loose Facebook? You just had it in your hand, just now, and you ****ing lost it? holy ****!!

I get mad when I urinate.

"Connection Timed Out while waiting for Debatepolitics.com....."

I can't tell you how many times I see this here. I've used different computers and many different connections from varying places, and I see it all the time.

1. Why would anyone think that putting a timer on a connection attempt would be a good idea?

2. Why would the computer stop trying to connect when this timer expired without being told to stop?

3. I don't give a ****. Don't even ****ing prompt me. You're a ****ing computer. Execute commands until I tell you to do otherwise. The connection timed out? I could give a ****. That means absolutely nothing to me. The only thing that prompt is saying is that the computer decided to just quit for reasons I neither know nor care about. I told you to connect, so ****ing do it.

Hating Macs without knowing the least bit about them is one of my peeves.

I don't hate Macs. I hate their butthead users who hate WINDOWS without knowing the least bit about it.

You stupid ****ing bitch. Seriously what the ****? You lie right to my face...everyone can clearly see you didn't do what you said. No ****ing integrity. Non.

"rfol I like totaly loaded teh page lol kthxby"

Oh yeah? Then why is the ****ing page still blank you stupid dick knuckle?

"lulz"

Back
Top Bottom