• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pet Peeves

People who listen to multiple talk radio shows each day.

The fact the cable company I subscribe to insists on showing digital cable tv channels on the preview guide channel even though its only the subscribers of regular cable that gets the preview guide channel.Digital cable subscribers do not get the preview guide channel and if they want to see whats on they just push a button on the remote. Showing digital cable channels on the preview guide channels seems to serve no purpose except to piss off people,boost ratings for retarded shows they show on the preview guide channel or to perhaps rub your nose into the fact you do not have digital cable and the fact you have to wait 5-8 minutes to see what the hell is coming on.

The fact the cable company I subscribe to insists on showing digital cable tv channels on the preview guide channel even though its only the subscribers of regular cable that gets the preview guide channel.Digital cable subscribers do not get the preview guide channel and if they want to see whats on they just push a button on the remote. Showing digital cable channels on the preview guide channels seems to serve no purpose except to piss off people,boost ratings for retarded shows they show on the preview guide channel or to perhaps rub your nose into the fact you do not have digital cable and the fact you have to wait 5-8 minutes to see what the hell is coming on.

Remember when cable wasn't going to have commercials?

The more I read through this thread, the more confused I become as to the distinction between a pet peeve and "having issues".

Pet peeves are the ones you take out for walks on an internet forum.

I hate discovering a new pet peeve.

For instance, I realized just the other day that I become incredibly annoyed with people who preface the answer to a question by saying "Well, you know..."

I have to bite my tongue in order to keep from interrupting them with:
"NO, clearly I DON'T 'effin know, or I wouldn't have just asked you the question, jackwagon!"

I hate discovering a new pet peeve.

For instance, I realized just the other day that I become incredibly annoyed with people who preface the answer to a question by saying "Well, you know..."

I have to bite my tongue in order to keep from interrupting them with:
"NO, clearly I DON'T 'effin know, or I wouldn't have just asked you the question, jackwagon!"

you ARE angry........:shock:

People who let their dogs in my yard. I mean, dogs are cute and everything, but keep them on YOUR property.

People who let their dogs in my yard. I mean, dogs are cute and everything, but keep them on YOUR property.

as a dog owner, my rebuttal is to say fence in your yard
problem/PET peeve ended

you gonna pay for their fence, put up soley to keep your dog off their property?

no. my dog likes pooping in that yard

1. When there is no other car behind me, but the guy in the next line has to cut me off to make a turn, thereby slowing me down.
2. When people fail to signal for a turn or lane change.
3. People who are rude to customer-service reps out of a sense of superiority (i.e. "how hard is your job?!")
4. People who assume that my age means a lack of wisdom because they're older.
5. Everybody who asks when I'm going to have kids. Believe me, my clock is already ticking loud enough, I don't need you going "tick, tock, tick, tock" too.
6. Repetitive noises.
7. When my boyfriend tries to have two conversations at once, with the same person. Stick to a topic, doll!
8. People who give me exercise or diet tips because they assume that because I'm chubby I must not know how to be healthy.

you gonna pay for their fence, put up soley to keep your dog off their property?

Why would he pay for the fence when he doesn't have a problem with the dog in the yard?

Let the people who don't like it pay for the fence.

1) When LeBron James takes 10 steps to the basket - thus actually going on vacation.
2) When LeBron James makes "decisions."
3) When LeBron James tries to convince the referees that the "crab dribble" and then three steps to the basket is a legitimate move.
4) When LeBron James does the chalk toss.
5) When LeBron James force a Wizards representative to fly all the way back to DC from Cleveland to retrieve the Wizards home jerseys when they play on the road, so that LeBron's new shoes can match the Cavaliers road jerseys.
6) When LeBron James wears shirts like this:
6a00d8341c67fe53ef0115704be553970c-800wi.jpg

7) When LeBron James is a LeCryBaby:
lebron+james+crybaby.jpg

I'm sure there are more, just can't think of them right now.

If I caught the dog in my yard repeatedly I'd be dropping it off at a pound. Just sayin'.

If it were my house, I would fence the yard, precisely because I know there are people who would let their dogs crap in my yard.

Also, Small children would be regular visitors, such as my nieces, so a fence would keep them out of the street and unknown dogs away from them.

Of course, if it were my house, it would be just outside the city, and if your dog tried to take a crap on my lawn he would get tazed :peace

Disgusting people that brag about messing with folks online and esp. when it comes to those disgusting folks stalking someone to the point of huntiing them down, trying to mess with their personal life, etc. What is really super disgusting is when those doing these types of things profress to work in law enforcement. I would think instead of bragging about trying to hurt others that they would be trying to help others.

People who want you to take their picture. I could just scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it were my house, I would fence the yard, precisely because I know there are people who would let their dogs crap in my yard.

Also, Small children would be regular visitors, such as my nieces, so a fence would keep them out of the street and unknown dogs away from them.

Of course, if it were my house, it would be just outside the city, and if your dog tried to take a crap on my lawn he would get tazed :peace

Tazing dogs? You are a *****.

I would never taze a dog. I always try to bite through their jugular as I wrestle them to the ground. It seems more fair that way.

:prof Dogs don't really care about foreplay.

Back
Top Bottom