• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Perspectives on Temperature

As first reported here by WUWT.
Welcome aboard. I knew if I led you there you would agree that climate change has caused an enormous heat level in the ocean

Welcome aboard. I knew if I led you there you would agree that climate change has caused an enormous heat level in the ocean
Sorry, but you've gone beyond the evidence.
". . . According to the study authors, this increase is consistent with warming trends in the shallow ocean associated with anthropogenic climate change, but more research is needed to understand what is driving rising temperatures in the deep ocean. . . . "

https://news.agu.org/press-release/the-deep-sea-is-slowly-warming/

Sorry, but you've gone beyond the evidence.
". . . According to the study authors, this increase is consistent with warming trends in the shallow ocean associated with anthropogenic climate change, but more research is needed to understand what is driving rising temperatures in the deep ocean. . . . "

https://news.agu.org/press-release/the-deep-sea-is-slowly-warming/
Yeah but it is enormous....as you agree....and it is consistent with AGW....as you agree.

As I said. Welcome aboard

Yeah but it is enormous....as you agree....and it is consistent with AGW....as you agree.

As I said. Welcome aboard
". . . more research is needed to understand what is driving rising temperatures in the deep ocean. . . . "

". . . more research is needed to understand what is driving rising temperatures in the deep ocean. . . . "
this increase is consistent with warming trends in the shallow ocean associated with anthropogenic climate change,

Why are they adjusting the temperature record in a way that produces more observed warming than has happened then?
Because the unadjusted temps are less accurate than the adjusted temps. It is just that the adjusted temps show just a little bit more warming than the unadjusted temps.

Tony Heller's schtick is just cherry-picking the adjustments that show the most warming while ignoring all the adjustments that show cooling. And all the adjustments are published, peer-reviewed, and available for anyone to see.

Because the unadjusted temps are less accurate than the adjusted temps. It is just that the adjusted temps show just a little bit more warming than the unadjusted temps.

Tony Heller's schtick is just cherry-picking the adjustments that show the most warming while ignoring all the adjustments that show cooling. And all the adjustments are published, peer-reviewed, and available for anyone to see.
LOL...

You believe anything the priests of AGW tell you.

LOL...

A devotee of the relgion, without fail.

LOL...

Inducted into the cult of AGW...

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

Wrong. I believe in what the peer-reviewed and published science says. You are the one in a cult.

LOL...

LOL...

LOL...

I see you have nothing to add to the thread....as usual

Wrong. I believe in what the peer-reviewed and published science says. You are the one in a cult.
No you don't. Please stop lying to yourself.

You believe what the charlatans tell you the climate papers say. I doubt you have the ability to actually read and comprehend actual climate papers.

Most climate papers are one or more of several things. Generally very ambiguous in wording is used to allow people to read with their preconceptions. An exercise of possibilities in a models is also common. Actual reproducible experiments are very uncommon.

I see you have nothing to add to the thread....as usual
I have added consideralby at times. Not my fault you dismiss my words without thought. I assume you simply cannot comprehend that level of science.

I have added consideralby at times. Not my fault you dismiss my words without thought. I assume you simply cannot comprehend that level of science.
Blah blah blah...cult ....blah blah blah ....religion. lol

You believe what the charlatans tell you the climate papers say. I doubt you have the ability to actually read and comprehend actual climate papers.

Most climate papers are one or more of several things. Generally very ambiguous in wording is used to allow people to read with their preconceptions. An exercise of possibilities in a models is also common. Actual reproducible experiments are very uncommon.
Prove it

LOL...

Really now.

LOL...

No matter what I say, you deny the facts.

How can I prove anything to a person like you?
Just call me a cultist and move on.

It's all you have. Lol

Just call me a cultist and move on.

It's all you have. Lol
No, I have the facts on my side. I call you a cultist, because you act like a religious zealot when it comes to AGW. You remind me of the Jehovah Witnesses. No facts supporting your beliefs, so they are faith-based.

No, I have the facts on my side. I call you a cultist, because you act like a religious zealot when it comes to AGW. You remind me of the Jehovah Witnesses. No facts supporting your beliefs, so they are faith-based.
Blah blah blah...religious zealot...blag blah blah...this is so stupid. Lol

Blah blah blah...religious zealot...blag blah blah...this is so stupid. Lol
Yes, it is. And the way you believe, without skepticism, of the climate, is equally stupid.

Damn, Lord... now you are just plain lying about me. Again.

I have used actual climate papers and data to prove you wrong numerous times. Unlike you who loves to push your climate fantasies with little to no studies or data at all.

Sweden September Mean Temperature Shows Little Warming Since 1998. And: West On Path To Societal Suicide?
By P Gosselin on 17. October 2020

Share this...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter
By Kirye
September mean temperature in Sweden has not been warming like alarmists said it certainly would.

Looking at data from the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) for the 6 stations with data going back 22 years, we see that 3 of 6 stations have seen cooling September mean temperature over the past 22 years:

Data: JMA.
Europe on the path to societal/energy suicide? . . .

Back
Top Bottom