• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Personal Trump letters to Putin

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
EfuicakXkAEOYl2

"I am a big fan of yours!" [Underlined]
"Time Magazine's "Man of the Year" --- you definitely deserve it."
"If you would like to meet with me, it would be my great honor."
"I look forward to seeing you." [Underlined]

Trump - a Putin sycophant - would gain the White House in 2016 and would continue to be subservient to Uncle Vova.

Literally the only human on earth besides his immediate family he hasn't publicly berated. Every other dictator has gotten their turn, but not Putin.

I'm buying into the theory that Putin holds all his debt, which also goes quite a ways in explaining while he'll burn the entire country to the ground before we see his tax returns.

Hi, Captain Obvious here.

Trump wants to build a hotel in Moscow after Trump is kicked out of office in November.

EfuicakXkAEOYl2

"I am a big fan of yours!" [Underlined]
"Time Magazine's "Man of the Year" --- you definitely deserve it."
"If you would like to meet with me, it would be my great honor."
"I look forward to seeing you." [Underlined]

Trump - a Putin sycophant - would gain the White House in 2016 and would continue to be subservient to Uncle Vova.

"THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!"

Putin's #1 useful idiot/brown nose/groveler just can't stop being Himself. Yeah, toughest on Russia than any president ever and brought respect back to America and the presidency from other countries. Yeah, you roll with that one, Trump cult/Trumpster and Trumplican.

To have heard about this on the news and have already know about Trump admiring and cow-towing to Putin pales in comparison to seeing the actual personal letters in Trump's own words to Putin. Disgusting. Brings America and the presidency down a notch. These letters should end up in the Smithsonian. There comes a time when every American must feel a bit of shame in front of the rest of the world, especially our long-time, faithful allies Trump has damned.

Literally the only human on earth besides his immediate family he hasn't publicly berated. Every other dictator has gotten their turn, but not Putin.

I'm buying into the theory that Putin holds all his debt, which also goes quite a ways in explaining while he'll burn the entire country to the ground before we see his tax returns.
" ... and knows the dirt associated with it."

Back
Top Bottom