• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

personal safety education

Instead of attacking gun rights shouldn't we be trying to educate purchasers through the media. I'm a member of the N.R.A. and as a member I feel it is our right to bear arms. To have the ability to defend or country, property, and our lives. However one must face the music in a bad shoot. I'm referring to the 19 year old girl shot in Detroit recently. There are non/ less lethal forms of protection that are effective, and can prevent deaths when poor judgment is used. Yet many aren't know of by the general public as viable alternatives for personal protection.

look into the" PepperBlaster" or other forms that might suit your needs for personal security, with out leathal/ AND OR LEGAL consequences that you might have to face while using a firearm.

Back
Top Bottom