• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Personal Containment Dome

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm thinking of good ways to utilize Coronavirus stimulus money and figure that suspending personal containment domes from my office ceiling would be a great way to use the money, promote general safety for my clients and facilitate social distancing in a limited space. I have looked for a Get Smart Cone of Silence that I could modify but they don't seem to be readily available. I'm also kind of struggling to figure out exactly what level of air flow I need to properly clear contaminated air from the system while not messing up hair dos or ruffling papers too much.

Anyway, if your accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, etc. had such a setup would you feel more comfortable using that than a simple mask? Would this be one of those "value added" things you look for in your advisors?

I'm thinking of good ways to utilize Coronavirus stimulus money and figure that suspending personal containment domes from my office ceiling would be a great way to use the money, promote general safety for my clients and facilitate social distancing in a limited space. I have looked for a Get Smart Cone of Silence that I could modify but they don't seem to be readily available. I'm also kind of struggling to figure out exactly what level of air flow I need to properly clear contaminated air from the system while not messing up hair dos or ruffling papers too much.

Anyway, if your accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, etc. had such a setup would you feel more comfortable using that than a simple mask? Would this be one of those "value added" things you look for in your advisors?

Assuming that your question is sincere, you might find some insight from fallout shelter designs and modify them to above ground. Managing the buildup of carbon dioxide was one of the biggest challenges in the design, as they couldn't assume an infinite supply of electricity.

These clowns are in your neck of the woods, right? Maybe they could add some holy water to the deal!

Phoenix Megachurch Hosting Trump Rally Says It Has a Special Virus-Killing Air System | Phoenix New Times

Invest in a good Skype or Zoom setup.

Invest in a good Skype or Zoom setup.

I actually found an auction site that had an original Get Smart prop for sale. It was estimated to go for around $4k. When I looked into it a little more I was somewhat saddened by the fact that it had already been sold for $8k...in 1989.

I tried a Zoom thing yesterday and have done lots of Google Hangouts and FaceTime meetings. They work, more or less, but they aren't anywhere near as much fun as a personal containment dome.

If yours is a sincere question:

Phone, Skype, Zoom, text, email, e-docs, e-signatures. Barring that, though if you can't handle that I'd be wary of using you, I might consider meeting outdoors following proper social distancing; but, I'm not sure why I would?

If yours is a sincere question:

Phone, Skype, Zoom, text, email, e-docs, e-signatures. Barring that, though if you can't handle that I'd be wary of using you, I might consider meeting outdoors following proper social distancing; but, I'm not sure why I would?

Have you been paying attention, lately?

Sarcasm begets.........

Plastic balls that people can roll around in like gerbils. If you want to be really fancy you can have the motorized balls they have in Jurassic World. They are mostly dinosaur proof. Kinda the equivalent bubba proof.

Maybe try that setup they use if you visit someone in prison. A phone on each side of a glass window.

Maybe try that setup they use if you visit someone in prison. A phone on each side of a glass window.

I try to give my clients the impression that if they use my services they WON'T go to prison but, then again, maybe a little "fear factor" could work too!

I try to give my clients the impression that if they use my services they WON'T go to prison but, then again, maybe a little "fear factor" could work too!

I see a two for one advertisement in the prison set up.

Back
Top Bottom