• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Perry Scares Every One....Even Me

ksu_aviator

Democrats are the fascists
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

I don't know what happened in this video, but he seems to have gone off the deep end. Way off the deep end. The deep end is so far behind him it is in front of him.

I've heard he was on pain killers for his bad back. If that's the case, he needs to stay away from the sauce so he's not drunk off his butt when he gives a speech. I hope to God he's drunk, because if that's sober...holly cow!

He's was better on that video then any debate or press speech I've seen him in. Probably just me though but I say keep on drinking or whatever.

It amuses me... :3

I don't know what happened in this video, but he seems to have gone off the deep end. Way off the deep end. The deep end is so far behind him it is in front of him.

I've heard he was on pain killers for his bad back. If that's the case, he needs to stay away from the sauce so he's not drunk off his butt when he gives a speech. I hope to God he's drunk, because if that's sober...holly cow!

if this is the same clip i saw on stewart last night, he's certainly toast. he's a joke.

Come on, you aren't even trying. Rule number 1 when conservatives do something stupid, blame the liberal media. Claim that a lame stream media reporter slipped a pill in his drink. Claim they asked him a super tough question. Claim anything even if it isn't remotely plausible because about 51% of conservatives would believe it just out of their irrational fear of the liberal media...

I guess he's trying to steal the batsh*t crazy vote from Bachman.

Looks like Fox's golden boy is going down in a blaze of lunatic glory. Is Fox backing Cain yet?

The republicans in a quest for the most far right candidates they could find...just may have blown this entire election...the whole field was either nuts...incompetent or recycled has beens that didnt have a chance....I have to think since it was an encumbent running even one as damaged as Obama that decent candidates decided to wait it out.

If this is for real and not a joke, Romney should totally thank him for just handing him the nomination right then and there.

The video is way too edited for my liking.

From what I have heard Perry does this all the time nd it's not about anything but him being himself.

If this is for real and not a joke, Romney should totally thank him for just handing him the nomination right then and there.

Its not a joke...they have ran this on MSNBC and foxnews and I saw both of them...morning joe ran it and they all more or less said he looked drunk..and if hes not drunk..he was stoned during all his other appearances.

From what I have heard Perry does this all the time nd it's not about anything but him being himself.

Oh great, that's comforting. I can't wait to have a president who acts like a drunk. How fun.

Its not a joke...they have ran this on MSNBC and foxnews and I saw both of them...morning joe ran it and they all more or less said he looked drunk..and if hes not drunk..he was stoned during all his other appearances.

I saw this one on Stewart. Darned lamestream media showing Perry as he actually is instead of the way the true conservatives would like him to be.

I like how Jon Stewart stated it:
"Best case scenario, he is hammered drunk."
"Worst case scenario, he was hammered drunk every time before this one."

Here is the full text of Perry's New Hampshire speech:

In full: Perry's speech in New Hampshire - CBS News Video)

I'm not all that interested, but I would think that those bashing Perry as drunk or as a loon should, in all fairness, listen to the speech in its entirety rather than to selected clips that may be out of context.

meh

Not a big deal imho.
Who cares if he had a few too many and had a good time making a speech? I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. It's not the most professional thing I've ever seen, of course. But, it isn't something that I think really matters.
Now, if he always has a buzz, that's something else. But I am not offended by seeing him letting his hair down a little.

His performance was disturbing any way you look at it. He's toast.

The republicans in a quest for the most far right candidates they could find...just may have blown this entire election...the whole field was either nuts...incompetent or recycled has beens that didnt have a chance....I have to think since it was an encumbent running even one as damaged as Obama that decent candidates decided to wait it out.

Crazy Bachman told to leave campaign by Tea Partiers.

Cain in deep doo-doo over harassment allegations, and in the midst of an investigation for breaking campaign finance laws.

Romney tied to officers in a company that committed the second biggest ponzi scheme in history, after Bernie Madoff.

Rick Perry appearing stoned, and not making sense.

If GOP candidates keep falling by the wayside like this, then it looks like Ron Paul might finally get his chance. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

lol! Almost rings of George Bush on the crunk sauce!

meh

Not a big deal imho.
Who cares if he had a few too many and had a good time making a speech? I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. It's not the most professional thing I've ever seen, of course. But, it isn't something that I think really matters.
Now, if he always has a buzz, that's something else. But I am not offended by seeing him letting his hair down a little.

No, it's really no big deal.

Not unless the people of this great nation of ours does something foolish, like elect him president. Then it will be a big deal.

As it is, he's not affecting anyone except the Texans.

Here is the full text of Perry's New Hampshire speech:

In full: Perry's speech in New Hampshire - CBS News Video)

I'm not all that interested, but I would think that those bashing Perry as drunk or as a loon should, in all fairness, listen to the speech in its entirety rather than to selected clips that may be out of context.

:drink To be fair I think its his mannerism more than what was have been taken out of context, although some of those thing he said was pretty damn funny. joke.gif

Victor or Death!

Cain was asked this and he responded with "I have no recollection". :)

Cain is a joke. His main qualification is that he has no experience? Can you imagine going to a job interview and saying, "I'm the best candidate as I have no experience at all"?

Back
Top Bottom