• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Perjury Taylor Greene " Marshall law text" may be enough to keep her off ballot.

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I would hope so!!

Critics hoping to keep Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene off the ballot for her role in inciting the violent assault on the U.S. Capitol are asking a judge to consider a newly released text message she wrote about former President Donald Trump declaring “Marshall” law to remain in office.
Backed by the group Free Speech for People, four residents of the first-term Republican’s district are asking an administrative law judge to rule her ineligible for reelection because the 14th Amendment prohibits insurrectionists from holding office.

“In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall [sic] law,” Greene wrote in the Jan. 17, 2021, message to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, apparently misspelling the term “martial law.”
“I don’t know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him,” her text message continued. “They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!”

I would hope so!!

Critics hoping to keep Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene off the ballot for her role in inciting the violent assault on the U.S. Capitol are asking a judge to consider a newly released text message she wrote about former President Donald Trump declaring “Marshall” law to remain in office.
Backed by the group Free Speech for People, four residents of the first-term Republican’s district are asking an administrative law judge to rule her ineligible for reelection because the 14th Amendment prohibits insurrectionists from holding office.

“In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall [sic] law,” Greene wrote in the Jan. 17, 2021, message to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, apparently misspelling the term “martial law.”
“I don’t know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him,” her text message continued. “They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!”

I especially liked her inability to remember the stuff she posted before being elected. As if she had people running her FB page for her...

I especially liked her inability to remember the stuff she posted before being elected. As if she had people running her FB page for her...
so many in her party have memory issues, and she accuses Biden of dementia??? Uh huh.

I heard her interviewed this morning. She says this whole deal is based on a law passed after the civil war to prevent Confederate soldiers from becoming representatives. :)

It's just a ploy, very likely to fail.

Ah yes, Marshmellow Law enforced by the Gazpacho Police. And don't resist because they've got Jewish Space Lasers.

I heard her interviewed this morning. She says this whole deal is based on a law passed after the civil war to prevent Confederate soldiers from becoming representatives.

She's dumber than a bag of aggressively stupid hammers. Naturally she's beloved by you Trumpists.

I'll take a stab at answering for the R's. So what's the problem with what she did? The election was stolen from trump.

I'm kinda' running out of things to say as to how low the gop has become. Blatant lies mean nothing because the base is willing to accept anything their hatred for the democrats is so complete. It's like faith, it doesn't have to be rational, it doesn't have to be factual, it doesn't even have to be sensible. They want to believe the bullshit so to them, it is factual.

I'll take a stab at answering for the R's. So what's the problem with what she did? The election was stolen from trump.

I'm kinda' running out of things to say as to how low the gop has become. Blatant lies mean nothing because the base is willing to accept anything their hatred for the democrats is so complete. It's like faith, it doesn't have to be rational, it doesn't have to be factual, it doesn't even have to be sensible. They want to believe the bullshit so to them, it is factual.
their lies are repeated over and over an dover so may times, they become the truth.

Keep her off the ballot by all means. Or at least shadow ban her like they do on Twitter where she doesn't actually show up on the ballot but she thinks she does.

I would hope so!!

And how does that text show that she's an "insurrectionist" under the 14th Amendment?

I would hope so!!

Hilarious, just hilarious

Critics say.......... Well there you have. The critics say. Case closed. ;)

The raving lunatics think they are going to keep her off the ballot are insane.
It will never happen. :cool:

Or at least shadow ban her like they do on Twitter where she doesn't actually show up on the ballot but she thinks she does.

She is dumb enough to fall for that. It's not a terrible idea.

I would hope so!!

Maybe she meant Marshall Dillon?

C'mon guys. Maxine Waters is a complete idiot, can we keep her off the ballot, too?
Just guessing, based on what I've seen, which probably isn't much, I'd say Maxine Waters is at least twice as smart as Marjorie Taylor Green.

I heard her interviewed this morning. She says this whole deal is based on a law passed after the civil war to prevent Confederate soldiers from becoming representatives. :)

Oh well if "Jewish space lasers" lady thinks it's just a ploy, then I'm sold!

Her defence that she was just enquiring about it is bloody stupid.
You can't be in her position and just spitball ideas and then claim you had no idea if it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom