• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Perhaps The Majority of Americans WANT A Dictatorship

This statement is incorrect. I don't want a dictatorship in the United States. I want the government we have now -- a DEMOCRACY. Which is why I'll be voting for Biden on Election Day. He wants to keep our present government, not destroy it.

He isn't perfect....who is?
He is flawed, who isn't?
He is not yet on board with positions that are favored by a lot of people in the party, but I guarantee you that those people will also have some say, because Biden is nothing if not flexible. Expect him to evolve because he cannot run the country as a unitary executive any more than Trump can do it, and lord knows, Trump is certainly attempting to do it.

There will be pushing and pulling in a Biden administration. Let us keep reminding ourselves that is a HEALTHY thing, it is what democracy looks like.

Most people in every nation want a dictatorship if it implements policies that those people like.

When (as is likely) the Biden-Harris administration takes over on January 20, the people who voted for it will want it to continue in office forever as long as it does what they like. Already there is talk about packing the Supreme Court in order to override the decisions of conservative justices. No doubt such a move would be peachy keen to most Dems.

Clarence Thomas is in his mid-seventies and in poor health. He will either die at the bench as RBG did or retire soon.
And guess who will be nominating his replacement.
Joseph R. Biden.

Samuel Alito is now seventy and Joe Biden will also nominate his replacement as well.

I am not going to argue with your point, but they are getting scary. My friend thinks Biden is a communist, and will arrest her for thinking its wrong to be gay. He hates Christians. I am very shocked by such comments
Yeah I'm getting some weird feedback to. I thought it was just me. Happy (not happy) it's not only me.

A system that relies on the voters too stupid to balance their checkbooks and count calories is doomed.
They need adult supervision or voter permits.

I think that's enough of your flavor of bigotry.

My bigotry? AmNat is one saying that “real Americans” are only people whose family were here a generation ago.

A system that relies on the voters too stupid to balance their checkbooks and count calories is doomed.
They need adult supervision or voter permits.

Like Trump and his minions.

Like Trump and his minions.
As opposed to the Biden, the multiple child rapist, genius voters who can't understand what CLOSED on the store doors means.
They think it means come right in and help yourself with what you can lift and carry out and that tonight everything is 100% off.

This is how they translate English into Ebonics.

My "white privilege" IQ tells me that CLOSED means get the **** out of here and come back tomorrow with your EBT card.

Yeah I'm getting some weird feedback to. I thought it was just me. Happy (not happy) it's not only me.

At this point, it is sad to say but true: Anyone who knows a lot of people and, suddenly, pops up and repeats nonsense about Biden being a communist and a Christian hater, is either under the influence, or incredibly naive, or yes - - - STUPID, or they are harboring true dripping, seething hatred that they may have kept under wraps all these years.
I prefer to think that most have simply been brainwashed because authoritarian conditioning makes life look very easy.
One need not think critically in an authoritarian regime, therefore authoritarians live under an illusion, which for them looks comfortable.

But there are indeed those who simply have kept hatred under wraps and authoritarianism grants them license.
Let's hope @SheWolf's friend is not of the latter!

As opposed to the Biden, the multiple child rapist, genius voters who can't understand what CLOSED on the store doors means.
They think it means come right in and help yourself with what you can lift and carry out and that tonight everything is 100% off.

If you can prove that Joe Biden is a "multiple child rapist", which by the way is possibly the most vile thing I've ever read in this forum, then I can prove to you that Donald Trump is responsible for the rape, sexual molestation of children in detention camps and the unlawful sterilization of immigrant women. You should change your name to 'Novichuk'.

My "white privilege" IQ tells me that CLOSED means get the **** out of here and come back tomorrow with your EBT card.

OH, pul-eeeeze. Please don't bring up Biden in same breath as Trump, who's been manhandling Ivanka since she was 12, and probably earlier than that. When asked once what he and Ivanka have in common Trump blurted out "Sex!' on The View and on another occasion said he'd be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. He probably dated her anyway in secret and did more than that afterward. His creepy relationship with Ivanka is in public for all to see:
1601156378072.jpeg

Last edited:
He's not yanking "our collective chains". He's yanking "your collective chains".

In any case, Trump isn't an autocrat.
Wrong, have you ever heard how he ran his businesses, like an autocrat. He would like to have the same power when running the country. I sorry if you are so blind you cannot see, but facts is facts!!

If you can prove that Joe Biden is a "multiple child rapist", which by the way is possibly the most vile thing I've ever read in this forum, then I can prove to you that Donald Trump is responsible for the rape, sexual molestation of children in detention camps and the unlawful sterilization of immigrant women. You should change your name to 'Novichuk'.

"Biden=rapist" is pure Kremlin trash and everyone knows it is.
Anyone else never intended to vote Democratic anyway...it's red meat to the Trump base and a present from Putin.
If anything, running around repeating that garbage will actually harden the hearts of independents who see right through it.
The reality is, throwing around Putin-funded nonsense about Biden being a rapist is actually hurting Team Trump, they just don't know it yet because they think the 2016 gambit of using Kremlin help is going to work again.

At this point, it is sad to say but true: Anyone who knows a lot of people and, suddenly, pops up and repeats nonsense about Biden being a communist and a Christian hater, is either under the influence, or incredibly naive, or yes - - - STUPID, or they are harboring true dripping, seething hatred that they may have kept under wraps all these years.
I prefer to think that most have simply been brainwashed because authoritarian conditioning makes life look very easy.
One need not think critically in an authoritarian regime, therefore authoritarians live under an illusion, which for them looks comfortable.

But there are indeed those who simply have kept hatred under wraps and authoritarianism grants them license.
Let's hope @SheWolf's friend is not of the latter!
It’s fundamental Christianity. I sometimes watch the Christian broadcast channel, and it’s mostly Republican talking points. They have fused religion and extremely partisan politics into one.

I agree that there’s an element of hatred involved. I also believe that these Christian Trump supporters have forgotten a lot about their fundamental beliefs, because they’re not standing for compassion, human rights, or the rights of other people. There’s no excuse for border camps and internment camps. There is no excuse for the hypocrisy on Clinton’s behavior and now Trump’s.

Christians have lost a lot of credibility. I have stopped giving their organizations and churches money. I donate to help refugees now

It’s fundamental Christianity. I sometimes watch the Christian broadcast channel, and it’s mostly Republican talking points. They have fused religion and extremely partisan politics into one.

I agree that there’s an element of hatred involved. I also believe that these Christian Trump supporters have forgotten a lot about their fundamental beliefs, because they’re not standing for compassion, human rights, or the rights of other people. There’s no excuse for border camps and internment camps. There is no excuse for the hypocrisy on Clinton’s behavior and now Trump’s.

Christians have lost a lot of credibility. I have stopped giving their organizations and churches money. I donate to help refugees now

It is the reason why I walked away from organized religion altogether more than twenty years ago.

Wrong, have you ever heard how he ran his businesses, like an autocrat. He would like to have the same power when running the country. I sorry if you are so blind you cannot see, but facts is facts!!
He doesn't have that same power as President and no matter how much you fear him, he never will. Hell, he doesn't even try.

Unlike a lot of other politicians and past Presidents, Trump follows the law.

From your lips to God's ears.

Are Russia and the Philippines governed by the person the people voted for?

Not in a fair election most certainly NO. There is no real opposition in their elections and if there is the vote is fraudulently counted.

Not in a fair election most certainly NO. There is no real opposition in their elections and if there is the vote is fraudulently counted.
Liberals always reject the validity of elections they lose.

I don't have to prove nothin'.

I think the case has pretty much been forcefully made that Trump, far from respecting democracy, would like to nuke it and install himself in the Presidency for life as his friends Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un have done. And the fact that nearly 50% of Americans know this and still support him unwaveringly is a strong indication they wouldn't mind him repealing the 22nd Amendment and staying in office indefinitely. So if a majority of Americans reelect Trump, knowing that he has said on a number of occasions he would love to be in for a 3rd and 4th term

"President Trump said Saturday that he plans to “negotiate” to run again in 2024 if he wins reelection in November"

and would certainly convince a Republican Congress to carry out his wish, along with Trump's base cheering him on, perhaps this is what we should give the American people, including the other roughly 48% anti-Trumpers who view Trump as a cancer on democracy. If the majority of Americans want a dictatorship--if they feel that Congress is so corrupt it is beyond saving and that Trump is the only honest politician in Washington DC who is looking out for their favor, then we should give the American people exactly what they want--the end of democracy in American and establishing a dictatorship. Seems fair.
Democrats and the left would absolutely like the country to be run by dictatorship.

.... I can prove to you that Donald Trump is responsible for the rape, sexual molestation of children in detention camps...
Please do.

In the meantime, how do you know there were rapes in detention camps? Did you watch it?

Trust me. You will lose if you continue....

If the majority of Americans want a dictatorship--if they feel that Congress is so corrupt it is beyond saving and that Trump is the only honest politician in Washington DC who is looking out for their favor, then we should give the American people exactly what they want--the end of democracy in American and establishing a dictatorship. Seems fair.

If it really IS the real actual majority and not the culled and cherry picked (through vote suppression) astroturfed fake majority, then it cannot be stopped.
Fine, so when the next Brooks Brothers Riot occurs, it's okay if each and every Brooks Brothers rioter is SHOT on sight.
After all, if violence against rioters is now APPROVED, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
That way we can be assured of a pure and honest vote count.

If those who want dictatorship cannot achieve their goal without cheating, then they have no right nor quarter.
And thus the response for them to consider when demanding a dictatorship is: "Over my dead body" because eventually, if they continue to try cheating to get their way, it will mean exactly that.

Too many Americans have fought and died to preserve republican constitutional democracy.
That fight will never ever end.

I think the case has pretty much been forcefully made that Trump, far from respecting democracy, would like to nuke it and install himself in the Presidency for life as his friends Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un have done. And the fact that nearly 50% of Americans know this and still support him unwaveringly is a strong indication they wouldn't mind him repealing the 22nd Amendment and staying in office indefinitely. So if a majority of Americans reelect Trump, knowing that he has said on a number of occasions he would love to be in for a 3rd and 4th term

"President Trump said Saturday that he plans to “negotiate” to run again in 2024 if he wins reelection in November"

and would certainly convince a Republican Congress to carry out his wish, along with Trump's base cheering him on, perhaps this is what we should give the American people, including the other roughly 48% anti-Trumpers who view Trump as a cancer on democracy. If the majority of Americans want a dictatorship--if they feel that Congress is so corrupt it is beyond saving and that Trump is the only honest politician in Washington DC who is looking out for their favor, then we should give the American people exactly what they want--the end of democracy in American and establishing a dictatorship. Seems fair.
I have a serious question. Do you actually believe this?^

It is the reason why I walked away from organized religion altogether more than twenty years ago.
Same here for me it was 33 years ago.
I feel really sorry and sad for most of these people. Its human nature to want to feel like you belong to something and belong somewhere. And the charlatans take advantage of that.

Please do.

In the meantime, how do you know there were rapes in detention camps? Did you watch it?

Trust me. You will lose if you continue....
Why would you even pretend to give a damn if children in detention centers were sexually molested, and yes, even raped? Why do you care more about controlling a woman's reproductive rights than you do about children that are alive right now?

Now you tell me, sir -- I assume you're male, why would any human being be more concerned about a woman's constitutional rights to do with her body what she chooses to do while at the same time turning a blind eye to young children being sexually abused and living with that for the rest of their lives? Tell me please, I need some kind of explanation from someone on the right, not excuses or pivots, I need honest answers from any one of you.

Thousands of Immigrant Children Said They Were Sexually Abused in U.S. Detention Centers, Report Says
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html
A Justice Department report, released by Representative Ted Deutch, Democrat of Florida, said that there were 4,500 complaints in four years about the sexual harassment and abuse of immigrant children in United States custody.

The records, which involve children who had entered the country alone or had been separated from their parents, detailed allegations that adult staff members had harassed and assaulted children, including fondling and kissing minors, watching them as they showered, and raping them. They also included cases of suspected abuse of children by other minors.

Sexual Assault Of Detained Migrant Children Reported In The Thousands Since 2015
https://www.npr.org/2019/02/26/6983...children-reported-in-the-thousands-since-2015
The data from the Department of Health and Human Services was made public by Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla., before a congressional hearing on the Trump administration's policy of separating migrant families.

Back
Top Bottom