• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Perfume, Colognes, and Body Sprays.....

I like Daisy. I have a bottle of that, and a bottle of Eternity. I have a little Giorgio, a little Giorgio Blue and a couple more shots of Red. I love White Diamonds, Cinnabar, good grief, I could go on forever about perfumes. I'm usually pretty easy to buy for for Christmas and my birthday.

As far as laundry, I go whole hog. I buy Gain Original Scent, those new Downy caplets that scent the water, Downy fabric softener and Bounce Dryer sheets. Love my laundry to smell good. I also use scented Pine Sol to clean with, and use melted wax to make my house smell good. I'm all about smelling good. :lol:

Heya Superfly
hat.gif
Yeah.....I like a woman that has the bedroom to smell like her. The Bed, Sheets, Covers and Pillowcases. Her bathroom too. Which mine wears Happy by Clinique or something like that. Not real overpowering. But she is a bath and body works goil too. So raspberry lotion and vanilla, plus her bathworks. Smell awesome.

I have Happy by Clinique too. I haven't worn it yet, though.

Heya Superfly
hat.gif
Yeah.....I like a woman that has the bedroom to smell like her. The Bed, Sheets, Covers and Pillowcases. Her bathroom too. Which mine wears Happy by Clinique or something like that. Not real overpowering. But she is a bath and body works goil too. So raspberry lotion and vanilla, plus her bathworks. Smell awesome.

My husband doesn't wear a lot of cologne. He never has been a big cologne wearer. He does use this men's Bath & Body Works body wash, and I love the way it smells on him. Stays with him all day, too, and his pillow smells like it, too. *sigh*

For our Ladies of Debate Politics.....do you wear perfume or body sprays? Body Lotion etc etc. If so What is your Favorite perfume and other product used.

Also.....when meeting a Guy, or going out with a significant other and or husband. Do you wear a Special Perfume and or other product than you Normally wear?

No. I HATE perfume. Hate it. It all smells like Draino to me. It actually hurts my nose.

I don't use commercial lotion. It's designed to make you drier than you were when you started within 2 days, so you'll use more of it, and consequently buy more of it. I use either shea butter or coconut oil. Smells better anyway, and my skin STAYS soft, rather than just drying out again.

I don't really think about scents when it comes to starting the foreplay at hello with my man, so to speak. I think more about the visual and the tactile. That's their thing, after all, and if you're going out with something in mind, focus on what matters most.

Also, I love a good smelling man. Nothing is sexier than a man who smells great.

I also like a good smelling man..and to me ''good'' is pheromones...their natural body odor..and no..I don't mean sweat!

I hate overpowering lotions and potions...

I have antiperspirant deodorant for men. I buy usually from Dove or Mennen (Mennen speed stick),
Now I may be ignorant of some things here, but I use aftershave after I shave. I mean, I never bought aftershave like, as a spray thingy to use as an odor. I only use aftershave as the thing that goes on my face after I shave, so that it soothes my skin. And I use non-alcoholic aftershaves only.

As for perfumes... I think what I have now is a perfume for men. I have been using it for a while and it's that thing from playboy. Playboy perfume for men. I got it as a gift and so I used it. I would never, in my right mind, ever buy something like this.

Before I started using this perfume, I had eau de toilette from Lacoste. Which was rather good. I mean, it had a great scent and it lasted a long time.
And I had a Hugo Boss cologne and that was ok. I mean, it wasn't great... and I am not going to purchase it again...
And I had something else but can't remember. But again, still cologne.

When this playboy perfume runs out, I will go out and buy me some cologne. I won't buy eau de toilette or aftershave or whatever. Cologne. I will have to see what's what and not get one that smells like perspiration. I dislike that musky... old smell.

I have antiperspirant deodorant for men. I buy usually from Dove or Mennen (Mennen speed stick),
Now I may be ignorant of some things here, but I use aftershave after I shave. I mean, I never bought aftershave like, as a spray thingy to use as an odor. I only use aftershave as the thing that goes on my face after I shave, so that it soothes my skin. And I use non-alcoholic aftershaves only.

As for perfumes... I think what I have now is a perfume for men. I have been using it for a while and it's that thing from playboy. Playboy perfume for men. I got it as a gift and so I used it. I would never, in my right mind, ever buy something like this.

Before I started using this perfume, I had eau de toilette from Lacoste. Which was rather good. I mean, it had a great scent and it lasted a long time.
And I had a Hugo Boss cologne and that was ok. I mean, it wasn't great... and I am not going to purchase it again...
And I had something else but can't remember. But again, still cologne.

When this playboy perfume runs out, I will go out and buy me some cologne. I won't buy eau de toilette or aftershave or whatever. Cologne. I will have to see what's what and not get one that smells like perspiration. I dislike that musky... old smell.

Heya RM.
yo2.gif
Yeah I wouldn't use a perfume myself. Although when I was younger I use to wear Pierre Cardin as a Cologne that I would specifically wear when I was first going out with a woman. Course then I didn't use an aftershave after I shaved.

Usually I have to shave everyday.....I can't stand anything but the stach on my face. Plus Like I have mentioned before. It all comes out white nowadays. Don't look Right with the Black hair and stach. Although the stach is starting to get some white too. But I wont shave it off.

Heya RM.
yo2.gif
Yeah I wouldn't use a perfume myself. Although when I was younger I use to wear Pierre Cardin as a Cologne that I would specifically wear when I was first going out with a woman. Course then I didn't use an aftershave after I shaved.

Usually I have to shave everyday.....I can't stand anything but the stach on my face. Plus Like I have mentioned before. It all comes out white nowadays. Don't look Right with the Black hair and stach. Although the stach is starting to get some white too. But I wont shave it off.

I like to grow my beard for 2-3 weeks. But no longer... my beard does this wierd thing when it looks ok in the first few days... nice up to 2 weeks, good 2-3 weeks in and then, once I pass the 3week mark, it just looks dreadful. Can't make it to behave properly.

So unless otherwise engaged, I shave every 2-3 weeks.

I'm thinking of getting Bvlgari as a cologne. Never tried it before. I am ok with putting down 100-120 euros (150-180 $) for a good cologne. I don't bother with the cheap stuff because since cologne is heavy in alcohol, it really mess up your skin. Ofc, it depends how often you use it and where. I am quite conservative with the way I use perfume/cologne considering I'm on my 4th perfume/cologne and I've been using for about 6 years.

mennen roll on unscented; only because i can no longer purchase caswell-massey number six deoderant
oatmeal soap from trader joes
only unscented soaps/powders/detergents

and for the women in my life i only buy ysatis perfume (by givenchy)

if your presence is known by your scent, upon entering a room, you need to tone it down - a LOT
too many people, especially women, do not understand this

I use Vera Wang and Cool Water but barely a ligh mist. As a man I wear it to smell nice only while wrestling.

I use Vera Wang and Cool Water but barely a ligh mist. As a man I wear it to smell nice only while wrestling.

a fine mist of ric flair sweat might get you where you want to be

For our Ladies of Debate Politics.....do you wear perfume or body sprays? Body Lotion etc etc. If so What is your Favorite perfume and other product used.

I like earthy scents, on either men OR women. Sometimes, I just dab a little bit of patchouli oil behind my ears, and there is a variety of perfumes and scents that I like to wear, most of them made by Tokyo Milk. They are usually a bit on the more masculine side, rather than feminine sweet and fruity.

Tokyo Milk Dark collection ~ new perfumes :: Now Smell This

Also.....when meeting a Guy, or going out with a significant other and or husband. Do you wear a Special Perfume and or other product than you Normally wear?

For the men of Debate Politics.....do you wear a cologne or aftershave? Body spray and or Lotion?

Same Question applies. Do you wear a Special Cologne or aftershave When first meeting a woman. Or going out with a significant other and or wife. That you don't normally wear.

Myself.....I wear Gillette Cool Wave Aftershave. No Cologne and don't change up with any other.

lrgscale952227_a.jpg

An average person can differentiate between 4,000 and 10,000 different scents.

I only wear colonge on special occasionas. I try to keep it low key woo. Most guys use too much and it smells like rancid iass.

mennen roll on unscented; only because i can no longer purchase caswell-massey number six deoderant
oatmeal soap from trader joes
only unscented soaps/powders/detergents

and for the women in my life i only buy ysatis perfume (by givenchy)

if your presence is known by your scent, upon entering a room, you need to tone it down - a LOT
too many people, especially women, do not understand this

Heya JB :2wave: Yep.....like you I always bought the woman I was with either her favorite perfume or the one that I liked smelling on her.

Although not until I was married and had kids did others go out and get me an aftershave or cologne.

So far the general consensus from both men and women, is to tone it down.

My husband doesn't wear a lot of cologne. He never has been a big cologne wearer. He does use this men's Bath & Body Works body wash, and I love the way it smells on him. Stays with him all day, too, and his pillow smells like it, too. *sigh*

I bought some of this lotion for my husband a few years ago, which I found at Bath and Body Works. It smells great, and is a subtle scent, if your husband will wear body lotions.

C.O. Bigelow - Barber - Body Lotion - Elixir White - No. 1786

I like earthy scents, on either men OR women. Sometimes, I just dab a little bit of patchouli oil behind my ears, and there is a variety of perfumes and scents that I like to wear, most of them made by Tokyo Milk. They are usually a bit on the more masculine side, rather than feminine sweet and fruity.

Tokyo Milk Dark collection ~ new perfumes :: Now Smell This

A little dab behind the ears eh Liz?
love7.gif

What about the those ankles? Ever perfume ya ankles? Better watch yaself Liz.....they say a little dab will do ya. :lol:

A little dab behind the ears eh Liz?
love7.gif

What about the those ankles? Ever perfume ya ankles? Better watch yaself Liz.....they say a little dab will do ya. :lol:

Trouble is..people don't know how to wear perfume..instead of a couple of dabs behind the ear..pulse points..wrist..behind knees..they seem to feel the need to create a force field with it..

Trouble is..people don't know how to wear perfume..instead of a couple of dabs behind the ear..pulse points..wrist..behind knees..they seem to feel the need to create a force field with it..

Hiya Wolfie.
hat.gif
Well.....I have known several women that perfume their ankles.
love4.gif

Although.....If they was using it as a Force Field. It didn't woiks. :2razz: ;)

Hiya Wolfie.
hat.gif
Well.....I have known several women that perfume their ankles.
love4.gif

Although.....If they was using it as a Force Field. It didn't woiks. :2razz: ;)

Hi MMC...Tell me more...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom