• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Perception/Age

It's difficult to judge age from posts alone. There have been several posters I judged to be in their mid-30's, who were actually late teens/early twenties. Damn! They were so mature and displayed wisdom far beyond so many posters here. There are older posters I thought younger, because they were hip, familiar with today's slang, jovial, and... well... sounded like they were young and having fun!

Can't really tell, but if we added up all the ages and divided by number of posters, I'd guess the average age to be between 35-40. It's really a good mix of age groups, IMO.

They're all elderly paedophiles pretending to be kids. RUN!

But how can they be paedophiles when everyone else is older than them?

We've done polls on this before. There are a wide range of ages on DP... we have a modest number of teenagers, a lot of 20-something and 30-somethings, and probably nearly as many 40-60yo's as younger, along with more than a few 60+. I'm middle aged myself.
Me too - Mesolithic.

But how can they be paedophiles when everyone else is older than them?
Because they're all elderly? AuntiE is a....newborn?

Dunno.

Back
Top Bottom