• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Percent Black by Country

Viking11

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Percentage of population that is classified as being Black, Mulatto or of Sub-Saharan African ancestry by country

Percent Black by Country

Percentblack.png

And why exactly should any one care? What made it worth the pixels and bandwidth to share this?

I suspect we will be getting some sort of a world IQ map overlay soon.

And why exactly should any one care? What made it worth the pixels and bandwidth to share this?

Not sure what point the poster was trying to make , i'm certain it wasn't important ......Wow , even die heart liberals quoting Lindsey Graham ! :lamo

Not sure what point the poster was trying to make , i'm certain it wasn't important ......Wow , even die heart liberals quoting Lindsey Graham ! :lamo

It is a great quote. I look to every one to learn, something more people should try.

It is a great quote. I look to every one to learn, something more people should try.

And good advise , too bad the dem's have nothing useful to offer .

Why is the fact there are black people in Africa surprising to you?

And good advise , too bad the dem's have nothing useful to offer .

You may have noted that the thread topic is, apparently, that there are black people living in Africa.

Do we have a damn thing to discuss here?

You may have noted that the thread topic is, apparently, that there are black people living in Africa.

Well that is note worthy , never know what gems one can pick up here ! :lamo

Yes, as your map shows a lot of Africans live in Africa. Thank you Captain Obvious.

Your point in pointing out the obvious?

yep sure alot of them there, but odd india is yellow, since there are alot of black people in parts of india, but wait they are not of african descent so they must not count, I wonder if the same criteria was used for australian aborigini.

Back
Top Bottom