• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Perceived Nazi salute in Wisconsin

... lol, when gaslighting fails, question whether anyone in the story is real. Is that where you are at?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

No I am not you are just all up in arms that my opinions differ than yours.

No I am not you are just all up in arms that my opinions differ than yours.
Oh, I am aware that your opinion is different. Along with moronic and bordering on CTist. Where else do you question whether people in the picture were actually there? JFK assassination? Moon landing? Was Obama really at his own inauguration? We aren't having the crazy discussion you want us to have.

Regardless of what they were doing, what's pathetic is that this would qualify for possible legal action. On what grounds? Based on what law? I thought we had an inalienable right to make fools of ourselves if we choose.

Y'all do know that it is NOT the Nazi salute but the Roman salute....I hope.

I do.
There was even a sarcastic, though private song about it in Germany before he took over.
Something about
That Austrian corporal, blah, blah, blah blah, blab blah...
he wants us to give a Roman salute, march like a goose, revere an ancient Buddhist symbol, and (I forget the rest)

I read it had a catchy tune to it and housewives would be heard humming it when they were hanging out the wash and they were home listening to the radio a lot.

Oh, I am aware that your opinion is different. Along with moronic and bordering on CTist. Where else do you question whether people in the picture were actually there? JFK assassination? Moon landing? Was Obama really at his own inauguration? We aren't having the crazy discussion you want us to have.

if you are going to do that kind of crap Im out of here, I dont need this kind of BS, I have better things to do.

Regardless of what they were doing, what's pathetic is that this would qualify for possible legal action. On what grounds? Based on what law? I thought we had an inalienable right to make fools of ourselves if we choose.

I thought so, too. What the school might be referring to is whether they can, legally, punish any of the students with e.g. detention, suspension or expulsion.

As I've said, I don't think that's appropriate - seems like a learning moment to me. "Hey kids, doing the Nazi salute isn't funny! And doing it might impact which school accepts you, a future job, etc.... and if you don't understand why, here's a little history of the Nazi party and the horrors inflicted in millions of individuals during their reign."

Back
Top Bottom