• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

People's Convoy fires live rounds at anti-fascists in Oregon

Ewwww....you ARE for the guy with the gun????
Almost every time. Unless they have the misfortune to be black.

Ewwww....you ARE for the guy with the gun????

The people firing had time to pull over, stop, and get out of their vehicles. No one was bleeding and they weren't within range of anything thrown from the bridge. So I don't see an imminent life or death struggle at that moment.

No. I'm simply presenting a hypothetical situation. It's not always so cut and dry, Mary.

I didn't. I agreed with you that what Antifa was doing could be very dangerous. Calling the police would be the sane thing to do, though, don't you think? The convoy vehicles that got hit could have stopped farther down the road to file a complaint and the little Antifa buggers could have gotten snatched and fined to pay for the new paint jobs.

This is the reasonable response.

That's like asking a cloud not to rain. Distraction/deflection is the point.
NWRatCon said:
Almost every time. Unless they have the misfortune to be black.
^^^^
You mean like you're attempting to do right now? Making the thread personally about me?

Andy Ngo says traffic was completely stopped, so maybe the police did show up.

Andy Ngo says traffic was completely stopped, so maybe the police did show up.
I despise people that make their living from agitation. Starting with Proud Boys --- AntiFa, Andy Ngo, Al Sharpton, Trump, Bernie Sanders, etc, etc, etc, etc. Zero productivity, 100 % agitation.

How can some of you follow these structures (not you Mary) thinking they will make your life any better other than going angry and not talking to family members, even getting a criminal record on the side. As an example, both of my cousins are not talking for 3 years over an argument it had to do with politics. It is absolutely crazy how politics can make people put ideology before family.

Stop lying.

You mean like you're attempting to do right now? Making the thread personally about me?
Interesting pattern on how thread after thread Trix calls others liars and then when they call her on that she says the poster is making it all about her. Perhaps not calling others liars would prevent some of that.

Interesting pattern on how thread after thread Trix calls others liars and then when they call her on that she says the poster is making it all about her. Perhaps not calling others liars would prevent some of that.
That could work.

Any other source except:

Daily Kos group blog and internet forum focused on the Democratic Party and liberal American politics. The site includes glossaries and other content. It is sometimes considered an example of "netroots" activism.

Possibility, but information needs to be confirmed other than a partisan website.
You mean like

At 6:54p.m., North Precinct and East Precinct officers responded to a report of a group throwing objects off the Northeast Glisan Street overpass over Interstate 205, and that a shot had been fired. Portland Police were monitoring a protest "convoy" that was driving through Portland and counterdemonstrators confronting them. Officers determined that the shot fired call was likely related. They did recover evidence of one shot fired, but no known victims. Several officers were required as a group of about 15 people were yelling at and harassing the officers as they conducted the investigation. No immediate arrests were made, but the investigation is continuing. (22-113690)

I asked you to name two or three things that could be thrown off a bridge that would legally justify a shooting. You posted "anything with weight". THAT is ****ing dumb.
Still trying your hand at the obtuse game. Wow...how weak is you position?

Perhaps you shouldn't play MOD?
I'm sorry you didn't like me to tell that poster to stop lying.

You mean like

Now that is credible.

They did recover evidence of one-shot fired, but no known victims. Several officers were required as a group of about 15 people were yelling at and harassing the officers as they conducted the investigation. No immediate arrests were made, but the investigation is continuing.

Full details are in the article from @RAMOSS

Portland is such an oddity.

My son who lives there would attest to that. They won't even travel to downtown Portland anymore.
The weirdos have taken it over.

Back
Top Bottom