• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

People Simply Cannot Believe Tucker Carlson’s ‘Homoerotic’ Trailer For His New Documentary ‘The End Of Men’

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"In a preview of his forthcoming new season of “Tucker Carlson Originals,” the host promises to cover “one of the biggest stories of our lifetime,” namely “the total collapse of testosterone levels in American men.” What is he talking about? He’s almost certainly promising even more transphobia on the same station that recently hired Caitlyn Jenner. But the trailer for the doc also promises lots of shots of shirtless men with glistening six packs doing things like shooting guns, milking cows, and what appears to be tanning their testicles.

Carlson, who used to wear a bowtie in public, seems to be lamenting the dearth of old school masculinity. But he also appears to have been taken with some dubious practice called “red light tanning,” which involves tanning the balls in an attempt to redress what he describes as “falling testosterone.” As per The Daily Beast, he discussed this with one of Friday night’s guests, Kid Rock, who wasn’t sure how to respond. “I don’t know what the hell is going on in this world,” the pro-Trump rap-rocker responded, adding that “some days you just want to stop this planet and let me off.”

When a clip from the trailer went public, there were lots of jokes, addressing both its “homoerotic” overtones and its similarities to the work of Nazi filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl, whose film of the 1936 Berlin Olympics fetishizes the male form."

Link

I saw this video on Twitter last night and am still not sure it's real. It's just too much. Here's a photo from it.

Screenshot_20220415-222238_Twitter.jpg

Where is the concern about Biden putting the country is a tail spin that is
hurting working people each and everyday? Remember Biden the place holder in
the White House?

"In a preview of his forthcoming new season of “Tucker Carlson Originals,” the host promises to cover “one of the biggest stories of our lifetime,” namely “the total collapse of testosterone levels in American men.” What is he talking about? He’s almost certainly promising even more transphobia on the same station that recently hired Caitlyn Jenner. But the trailer for the doc also promises lots of shots of shirtless men with glistening six packs doing things like shooting guns, milking cows, and what appears to be tanning their testicles.

Carlson, who used to wear a bowtie in public, seems to be lamenting the dearth of old school masculinity. But he also appears to have been taken with some dubious practice called “red light tanning,” which involves tanning the balls in an attempt to redress what he describes as “falling testosterone.” As per The Daily Beast, he discussed this with one of Friday night’s guests, Kid Rock, who wasn’t sure how to respond. “I don’t know what the hell is going on in this world,” the pro-Trump rap-rocker responded, adding that “some days you just want to stop this planet and let me off.”

When a clip from the trailer went public, there were lots of jokes, addressing both its “homoerotic” overtones and its similarities to the work of Nazi filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl, whose film of the 1936 Berlin Olympics fetishizes the male form."

Link

I saw this video on Twitter last night and am still not sure it's real. It's just too much. Here's a photo from it.

View attachment 67386005

Judging by your new avatar you seem to enjoy it

At age sixty-five I get told my testosterone levels are not commensurate with my advanced age.
Nursing homes all over the country are grappling with epidemics of STD's because old farts are having more sex than ever.

What's dropping testosterone levels among affected age groups is stress and depression.
The people doing the most overcompensating aren't liberals, I assure you.

Link

So which is it? Is Tucker Carlson homophobic or homocompliant? You all can't have it both ways.

What's fascinating isn't the fact that leftists like yourself are going after Carlson, that's fully expected because that's what leftists do whenever a political opponent's message is effective... What's fascinating is none of you are discussing what the documentary is all about.

So which is it? Is Tucker Carlson homophobic or homocompliant? You all can't have it both ways.

What's fascinating isn't the fact that leftists like yourself are going after Carlson, that's fully expected because that's what leftists do whenever a political opponent's message is effective... What's fascinating is none of you are discussing what the documentary is all about.

🤣

These are the same people who worship guys who wear all the makeup, right.....

EbJDgQ4VAAAWlmM

....and whine about the gender of toys ??

6da9d9b792a465bbb17befb8c7412bee3e3b5231.jpg

"Strong men" :ROFLMAO:

I don't completely understand what Tucker's up to here but that's fine because I don't care at all.

Link

View attachment 67386005
Well me and my gay friends do concur he is straight. Which is a relief as none of us would want him.

And ya, lots of them hiding in the GOP ranks, most married. It's sad that in 2022 Republican gay men feel they still need to cover up with a wife and 2.4 kids.

Link

View attachment 67386005
Laughed out loud at that in the vid, with 2001 Space Odyssey music playing...
SNL couldn't beat it if they tried.

These are the same people who worship guys who wear all the makeup, right.....

EbJDgQ4VAAAWlmM

....and whine about the gender of toys ??

6da9d9b792a465bbb17befb8c7412bee3e3b5231.jpg

"Strong men" :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This... just.... ok. Sorry, wrong number. Peace.
I'm not sure where to begin trying to understand why a supposedly mature adult would do something like this. This man needs to spend so much time with a psychologist that he would have his own personalized couch.

What the **** did I just see?
I don't even want to think about it because there isn't enough brain bleach in 10 Walmarts to forget that image.

It looks like someone tried to plug themselves into a Tesla supercharger.

I'm not sure where to begin trying to understand why a supposedly mature adult would do something like this. This man needs to spend so much time with a psychologist that he would have his own personalized couch.

I don't even want to think about it because there isn't enough brain bleach in 10 Walmarts to forget that image.

It looks like someone tried to plug themselves into a Tesla supercharger.
:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom