• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

People Simply Cannot Believe Tucker Carlson’s ‘Homoerotic’ Trailer For His New Documentary ‘The End Of Men’

"In a preview of his forthcoming new season of “Tucker Carlson Originals,” the host promises to cover “one of the biggest stories of our lifetime,” namely “the total collapse of testosterone levels in American men.” What is he talking about? He’s almost certainly promising even more transphobia on the same station that recently hired Caitlyn Jenner. But the trailer for the doc also promises lots of shots of shirtless men with glistening six packs doing things like shooting guns, milking cows, and what appears to be tanning their testicles.

Carlson, who used to wear a bowtie in public, seems to be lamenting the dearth of old school masculinity. But he also appears to have been taken with some dubious practice called “red light tanning,” which involves tanning the balls in an attempt to redress what he describes as “falling testosterone.” As per The Daily Beast, he discussed this with one of Friday night’s guests, Kid Rock, who wasn’t sure how to respond. “I don’t know what the hell is going on in this world,” the pro-Trump rap-rocker responded, adding that “some days you just want to stop this planet and let me off.”

When a clip from the trailer went public, there were lots of jokes, addressing both its “homoerotic” overtones and its similarities to the work of Nazi filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl, whose film of the 1936 Berlin Olympics fetishizes the male form."

Link

I saw this video on Twitter last night and am still not sure it's real. It's just too much. Here's a photo from it.

View attachment 67386005

This is the more traditional method.

Screenshot_20220417-182500_Twitter.jpg

These are the same people who worship guys who wear all the makeup, right.....

EbJDgQ4VAAAWlmM

....and whine about the gender of toys ??

6da9d9b792a465bbb17befb8c7412bee3e3b5231.jpg

"Strong men" :ROFLMAO:
All politicians and TV personalities wear makeup on TV.

Also, nobody was worrying about the gender of a plastic potato until left wing activist bitched that there was Mr. and Mrs.

Another example of the societal minimization of the health issues of men. If we were talking about women's health and a general reduction in estrogen levels, this would not be a fit subject for humor.
Horseshit. Carlson doesn't give two shits about men's health.

Another example of the societal minimization of the health issues of men. If we were talking about women's health and a general reduction in estrogen levels, this would not be a fit subject for humor.

If Tucker had any interest in a medical issue then fair enough but that isn't what this is.
This is purely political grandstanding about how the left are bad and he doesn't give a single shit about health issues.

That's Tuckers entire reason for being and he'll continue to make up complete bollocks scandals so he can laugh at the stupid liberals without actually a good faith discussion and just having one sided debates.
It's why so many people refuse to go on his show again after he ignores the guest and pretends he's the expert on any subject no matter the qualifications of that guest.

Says you, and even if he doesn't so what? And since you haven't seen the show yet, you really don't know, and neither do I.
Carlson creating a show to "raise the alarm" about men's declining testosterone levels and speculating whether exposing his pale, shriveled balls to sunlight would raise them is definitely a subject fit for humor, as much as Gwyneth Paltrow was when she extolled the virtues of steaming her vagina. What makes it even more hilarious is you attempting to Tucksplain it as him having a genuine concern for men's health.

I will say this - the right's leadership and public figures definitely have a low T problem. Carlson, Hannity, and Levin all shrieking in high pitched voices. Cruz, Graham, and Gaetz all scraping and fawning for whatever crumbs Trump deems to give them. And Trump above it all - the patron saint of victimhood, toddler tantrums and whinging. They all need to take a vow of silence for 6 months and hit the gym/therapy couch to realign not just their T levels, but their priorities.

I wonder how many guys are out there right now trying to figure out where to go to soak up a little sunshine without being arrested...

I'd advise against it. I tried topless sunbathing once and wearing a bra over a sunburn is damned uncomfortable.

I wonder how many guys are out there right now trying to figure out where to go to soak up a little sunshine without being arrested...

I'd advise against it. I tried topless sunbathing once and wearing a bra over a sunburn is damned uncomfortable.
If you're out in public and see a guy walking like he'd been on horseback for 6 hours you'll know what's up.

Aye carumba!

Carlson creating a show to "raise the alarm" about men's declining testosterone levels and speculating whether exposing his pale, shriveled balls to sunlight would raise them is definitely a subject fit for humor, as much as Gwyneth Paltrow was when she extolled the virtues of steaming her vagina. What makes it even more hilarious is you attempting to Tucksplain it as him having a genuine concern for men's health.

I will say this - the right's leadership and public figures definitely have a low T problem. Carlson, Hannity, and Levin all shrieking in high pitched voices. Cruz, Graham, and Gaetz all scraping and fawning for whatever crumbs Trump deems to give them. And Trump above it all - the patron saint of victimhood, toddler tantrums and whinging. They all need to take a vow of silence for 6 months and hit the gym/therapy couch to realign not just their T levels, but their priorities.
Perhaps he should look at the toxins in the environment.

All politicians and TV personalities wear makeup on TV.

Also, nobody was worrying about the gender of a plastic potato until left wing activist bitched that there was Mr. and Mrs.
Not all use this applicator:

1650296539806.png

Tucker Touts Testicle Tanning

And the cult just jumps off the cliff with him....

Perhaps he should look at the toxins in the environment.

THAT'S SOME KOMMANYST PROPAGANDA LOOKIN' TO RUIN PRIVATE BUSINESS FOR THE SAKE OF SAVIN' SOME DUMB MOUNTAIN SQUIRREL! IF WE ALL JUST GET OUR YAM BAGS SOME DAILY SUNLIGHT WE'LL BE TALKIN' LIKE JOHN WAYNE IN NO TIME!

At age sixty-five I get told my testosterone levels are not commensurate with my advanced age.
Nursing homes all over the country are grappling with epidemics of STD's because old farts are having more sex than ever.

What's dropping testosterone levels among affected age groups is stress and depression.
The people doing the most overcompensating aren't liberals, I assure you.

I hate it when they fart.

Fast forward five years when Tucker is freaking out about the rise in testicle cancer.

Fast forward five years when Tucker is freaking out about the rise in testicle cancer.
We need Anonymous to furtively release a "study" showing that roasting one's sack in the microwave cures low testosterone. Tucker will be on air "just asking questions, is that all right?" and Red State America bathing their balls in radiation in no time.

Back
Top Bottom