• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

People Simply Cannot Believe Tucker Carlson’s ‘Homoerotic’ Trailer For His New Documentary ‘The End Of Men’

Carlson, who used to wear a bowtie in public, seems to be lamenting the dearth of old school masculinity. But he also appears to have been taken with some dubious practice called “red light tanning,” which involves tanning the balls in an attempt to redress what he describes as “falling testosterone.” As per The Daily Beast, he discussed this with one of Friday night’s guests, Kid Rock, who wasn’t sure how to respond. “I don’t know what the hell is going on in this world,” the pro-Trump rap-rocker responded, adding that “some days you just want to stop this planet and let me off.”
I guess if Gywneth Paltrow can steam her vagina...

So which is it? Is Tucker Carlson homophobic or homocompliant? You all can't have it both ways.

What's fascinating isn't the fact that leftists like yourself are going after Carlson, that's fully expected because that's what leftists do whenever a political opponent's message is effective... What's fascinating is none of you are discussing what the documentary is all about.

Closeted and overcompensating.

With a dash of Freudian slip

"In a preview of his forthcoming new season of “Tucker Carlson Originals,” the host promises to cover “one of the biggest stories of our lifetime,” namely “the total collapse of testosterone levels in American men.” What is he talking about? He’s almost certainly promising even more transphobia on the same station that recently hired Caitlyn Jenner. But the trailer for the doc also promises lots of shots of shirtless men with glistening six packs doing things like shooting guns, milking cows, and what appears to be tanning their testicles.

Carlson, who used to wear a bowtie in public, seems to be lamenting the dearth of old school masculinity. But he also appears to have been taken with some dubious practice called “red light tanning,” which involves tanning the balls in an attempt to redress what he describes as “falling testosterone.” As per The Daily Beast, he discussed this with one of Friday night’s guests, Kid Rock, who wasn’t sure how to respond. “I don’t know what the hell is going on in this world,” the pro-Trump rap-rocker responded, adding that “some days you just want to stop this planet and let me off.”

When a clip from the trailer went public, there were lots of jokes, addressing both its “homoerotic” overtones and its similarities to the work of Nazi filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl, whose film of the 1936 Berlin Olympics fetishizes the male form."

Link

I saw this video on Twitter last night and am still not sure it's real. It's just too much. Here's a photo from it.

View attachment 67386005

cats-abandon-threadsmall.gif

Well me and my gay friends do concur he is straight. Which is a relief as none of us would want him.

And ya, lots of them hiding in the GOP ranks, most married. It's sad that in 2022 Republican gay men feel they still need to cover up with a wife and 2.4 kids.
Kinda explains their hostility towards those brave enough to be who they are.

i guess we strong men just can't be strong men if other people do their own thing.

Absolutely. They are envious. Denying themselves ordinary pleasures doesn't make them moral luminaries.

"In a preview of his forthcoming new season of “Tucker Carlson Originals,” the host promises to cover “one of the biggest stories of our lifetime,” namely “the total collapse of testosterone levels in American men.” What is he talking about? He’s almost certainly promising even more transphobia on the same station that recently hired Caitlyn Jenner. But the trailer for the doc also promises lots of shots of shirtless men with glistening six packs doing things like shooting guns, milking cows, and what appears to be tanning their testicles.

When a clip from the trailer went public, there were lots of jokes, addressing both its “homoerotic” overtones and its similarities to the work of Nazi filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl, whose film of the 1936 Berlin Olympics fetishizes the male form."

Link

I saw this video on Twitter last night and am still not sure it's real. It's just too much. Here's a photo from it.

View attachment 67386005
Someone on Twitter pointed out that this follows the style of Leni Riefenstahl. It definitely gives off "Olympia" vibes.

Someone on Twitter pointed out that this follows the style of Leni Riefenstahl. It definitely gives off "Olympia" vibes.
It did seem satirical. Especially the 2001 guy at the end.

The GOP left me, I did not leave them.

When Clinton was forced to compromise with the homophobe Republicans on DADT, that was final straw for me.

I served always behaved in the Air Force, a career i have spun into DoD contracting. I never attended squadron functions socially for fear some would ask about the hot 21yo guy on my arm.

I think it's a chronic condition.

Or else he confuses the constipation look with deep thinking face.
The Trump crazy car is being driven by the likes of Tucker and Hannity.

There is a reason Fox News no longer has the scrolling banner which states fair and balanced. Once Murdoch took over after the perv Ailes was ousted, they don't even pretend.

Back
Top Bottom