• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

People Outraged After Fox News Tries To Blame Meghan And Harry For Prince Philip's Death

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Shortly after Prince Philip died at 99 years of age on Friday, Fox News blamed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as responsible for his passing.

I'm still going with my hunch that he died because he was 99 ****ing years old. I mean, I don't know....a lot of people die when they approach 100.

I'm still going with my hunch that he died because he was 99 ****ing years old. I mean, I don't know....a lot of people die when they approach 100.

First, only one commentator doesn't represent the entirety of Fox News. Second, Prince Philip had been being treated for an infection post-heart surgery. I've thought for a couple of years that he was being treated for an "undisclosed illness."

Third, Prince Philip was discharged from the hospital to die at home, and from what I've read, the entire family, including Harry, was told over a month ago that this was it for Philip. Harry made noises about how he was isolating so he could fly home to visit his grandfather...but chose attention-whoring with James Corden and doing/updating the Oprah interview as more important.

First, only one commentator doesn't represent the entirety of Fox News. Second, Prince Philip had been being treated for an infection post-heart surgery. I've thought for a couple of years that he was being treated for an "undisclosed illness."

Third, Prince Philip was discharged from the hospital to die at home, and from what I've read, the entire family, including Harry, was told over a month ago that this was it for Philip. Harry made noises about how he was isolating so he could fly home to visit his grandfather...but chose attention-whoring with James Corden and doing/updating the Oprah interview as more important.

Right, but ANY commentator on the left represents the ENTIRE left.

I still think his age MAY have been a factor in his death. 99 year old people can die just from that.

But I understand the Q masters have determined blame and you are sticking with it.

Right, but ANY commentator on the left represents the ENTIRE left.

I still think his age MAY have been a factor in his death. 99 year old people can die just from that.

But I understand the Q masters have determined blame and you are sticking with it.

Bwahahaha, "Q masters"? Me? And you find just one post I've made here at DP in which I've insinuated or stated that a comment from the left represents the entirety of the left.

Good luck with that.

So... "comicsands" is your goto source for news these days, is it?

Your outrage is noted. One commentator but that had to be approved by the higher ups, no?

What on earth would make you a Comic Sands reader? A Star Trek die hard are ya? Or anything that's "strongly Left Biased"

If FOX was not such a racist network, there would be no issue with the Oprah interview. Neither Megan nor Harry involve themselves in American politics, so it has to be that racial element that ticks off FOX

If FOX was not such a racist network, there would be no issue with the Oprah interview. Neither Megan nor Harry involve themselves in American politics, so it has to be that racial element that ticks off FOX

You are mistaken about the Markles not involving themselves in American politics. They did pre-election, and as she once hoped to fill Kamala Harris's seat, MeGain hopes to take over Feinstein's.

By the way, the Oprah interview was on CBS, not Fox. There are plenty of issues surrounding the Oprah interview and discussed in newspapers worldwide because there were so many outright lies. Would you like me to list some of them?

You are mistaken about the Markles not involving themselves in American politics. They did pre-election, and as she once hoped to fill Kamala Harris's seat, MeGain hopes to take over Feinstein's.

By the way, the Oprah interview was on CBS, not Fox. There are plenty of issues surrounding the Oprah interview and discussed in newspapers worldwide because there were so many outright lies. Would you like me to list some of them?
Nah, I'm not interested in england's royalty at all.

Stop passing blame. FOX should fire that "commentator" for such an outrageous lie. The truth is that lies are FOX's meat and potatoes.

Stop passing blame. FOX should fire that "commentator" for such an outrageous lie. The truth is that lies are FOX's meat and potatoes.

In your world opinions pass as lies? There weren't reports that Prince Philip was angry about the Oprah interview?

It's Faux News - who cares about their stupid shit?

The problem is the you are not well informed. Where did I or anyone say that the interview aired on FOX. Did you read my post? I said the FOX is ticked off with the interview. Meghan NEVER hoped to fill the seat of Harris. Internet lies. She is not political. There was nothing in the interview with Oprah that was political. So back to the thread topic. Why does Fox News Try To Blame Meghan And Harry For Prince Philip's Death. Why do they love Peirce Morgan now and hated him when he was the anti-gun talk show host on CNN. FOX Spews racism, that's why.

Bwahahaha, "Q masters"? Me? And you find just one post I've made here at DP in which I've insinuated or stated that a comment from the left represents the entirety of the left.

Good luck with that.
for a Conservative you have been remarkably balanced, have you ever considered holding a class for other Conservatives on how NOT to be over the top?wink_40x40.gif

The problem is the you are not well informed. Where did I or anyone say that the interview aired on FOX. Did you read my post? I said the FOX is ticked off with the interview. Meghan NEVER hoped to fill the seat of Harris. Internet lies. She is not political. There was nothing in the interview with Oprah that was political. So back to the thread topic. Why does Fox News Try To Blame Meghan And Harry For Prince Philip's Death. Why do they love Peirce Morgan now and hated him when he was the anti-gun talk show host on CNN. FOX Spews racism, that's why.

Talking about "well-informed," his name is Piers.

I responded to what you said here: " If FOX was not such a racist network, there would be no issue with the Oprah interview."

Meghan's Newsom meeting sparks talk about political future (mercurynews.com)

From the Guardian:

Speaking in a Time 100 video message, Meghan called the presidential race the “most important election of our lifetime”, as the couple appealed to Americans to use their right to vote.

Harry tells viewers: “This election I am not able to vote in the US. But many of you may not know that I haven’t been able to vote in the UK my entire life. [This, by the way, is a lie.] As we approach this November, it’s vital that we reject hate speech, misinformation and online negativity.”

The couple did not endorse a candidate. However, their comments have been interpreted by some as backing Joe Biden over Donald Trump. Meghan, before she married into the royal family, was an outspoken critic of Trump, once describing him as “misogynistic” and “divisive”. Harry and Meghan criticised after video urging Americans to vote | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

By the way, Markle's trademark attorney just happens to work for Kamala Harris's husband's law firm.

From the List:

Rumors surrounding the Duchess of Sussex's political aspirations emerged from a senior UK politician who previously worked under former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and has strong links to Washington. Speaking to The Mail on Sunday, the unnamed politician claimed Markle has been networking with senior Democrats in the US and is in the process of building a campaign and fundraising teams for a potential future Presidency bid. "The Blairite, internationalist and Democratic party networks are buzzing with talk about Meghan's political ambitions and potential backers," the source revealed.

https://www.thelist.com/356372/what...kles-political-aspirations/?utm_campaign=clip

for a Conservative you have been remarkably balanced, have you ever considered holding a class for other Conservatives on how NOT to be over the top?View attachment 67327892

Not yet. But I'd love to hold classes on not killing the messenger and on how to avoid unfair overgeneralizations. So often, and both "sides" are guilty of this, one person's comment suddenly becomes representative of all lefties or righties.

Back
Top Bottom