• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon says Britain will be ‘Siberian’ in less than 20 years

Reactions: PoS

Scary stuff from an 18 year old article.
I really like this part of the article.
A secret report, suppressed by US defence chiefs and obtained by The Observer, warns that major European cities will be sunk beneath rising seas as Britain is plunged into a ‘Siberian’ climate by 2020. Nuclear conflict, mega-droughts, famine and widespread rioting will erupt across the world.
We can mark that one off the list, at least by 2020.

Are we there yet?

LOL...

The Guardian. I'm surprised anyone believes anything they say.
That limp rag is the apotheosis of the climate change madness thats sweeping the world right now. I keep shaking my head at the amount of people who gets scammed by such nonsense today.

That limp rag is the apotheosis of the climate change madness thats sweeping the world right now. I keep shaking my head at the amount of people who gets scammed by such nonsense today.
There were similar forecast a decade ago that ski resorts in America would all be closed within 10 years. No more snow in winter they said .

What is really scary, is most of them can vote.

Back
Top Bottom