• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon orders "immediate actions" to tackle extremism in armed forces

It very much was among multiple weak pretexts for our invasion. Even after more than two years of occupation, there were polls taken of Americans justifying our presence there on the events of 9/11. The neo-conmen did everything in their power to make a Middle-East boogey-man. The propaganda was non-stop starting in the mid-90s, culminating in the PNAC (the cult of Irving Crystal) open letter to Clinton arguing for an invasion. And the biggest tragedy was that the resulting catastrophe of our Iraq policy had been predicted by Cheney himself years before, in his explanation of why Bush the Elder didn't go into Baghdad and take out Saddam in the first gulf war.

Where did those goalposts go?

Congress controls the UCMJ. They will have to get involved to implement and changes

LMAO... Riggghhhhhttttt... Good lord, does this fantasy land of yours have rainbows?

If they want to discourage right-wing radicalization, they should definitely dump Fox News.

It's critically important to root this cancer from our armed forces asap.

Wonderful news. Anyone who hates our country has no business serving it. 🇺🇲

Gangs? But I get your point.

I would/could argue that Trumplicans incl organized groups of criminals. I really didn't think my comment all the way through. But it seemed right to me at first blush.

Back
Top Bottom