• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear launc

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

Good luck covering for that piece of ****.

Sorry that your fake story has been debunked and that you're getting emotional about it now.

It will get better.

Good luck with your magical thinking!

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

Pointing out that a claim is not correct is kissing ass now? Are you proud to believe any lie that serves your purpose?

At the least she broke OPSEC; she should have kept her stupid mouth shut, instead of trying to impress the public.

When snopes gets OPSEC training, get back to me.

Sorry that you can't make your case and cannot address the article that debunks your silly claim.

I didn't expect anything different.

When snopes gets OPSEC training, get back to me.

Snopes might as well have a Clinton Foundation donation button on their site.

They've gone full partisan hack and have lost what little credibilllity they had

8 minutes is the time from detection of an incoming strike to when we have to launch. That time is probably longer now. 4 minutes is the time from giving the order till launch. Reading is gud.

She ****ed up and you guys can't admit it! She had no business saying that last night...at all.

She did do a lot of idiot babbling about Putin thou...

I hate defending Hillary, but no she didn't.

Ya....she Did! and you've been defending her for weeks now.

snopes might as well have a clinton foundation donation button on their site.

They've gone full partisan hack and have lost what little credibilllity they had

Correct!!!!

They are bought and paid for by the Left.

At the least she broke OPSEC; she should have kept her stupid mouth shut, instead of trying to impress the public.

No, she did not. Any more lies you would like to tell.

Snopes ? Lol.......someone needs to tell the Pentagon to always check with Snopes first before making statements that may harm the Clinton camapaign and or foundation.

Sorry you can't refute what Snopes posted.

Nothing new there.

These are our presidential nominees people time for Americans to stop pretending to be the geopolitical intellectuals of earth lol.

Fact checks are for those lame-O liberals. We don't need no stinkin' facts! We can just make them up as we go along...

Who's fact-checking Snopes?

Nearly every Snopes article posted on DP, including the one Janfu linked, is written by Kim Lacapria. Who the heck is Kim Lacapria ?

Lacapria violated the very first rule of journalistic ethics in describing herself as “openly left-leaning” and a liberal. To stake out a position with such fervor is to admit there exists not an objective bone in her body, which, by that very fact, makes her disqualified – ethically – from “fact-checking” anything political.

Exposing her frothing-at-the-mouth hatred for Republicans and Conservatives, Lacapria went so far as to accuse the Bush administration of “criminal negligence” in the September 11, 2001, attacks. Of course, she provided no evidence to support her accusation, a typical tactic of those Progressives who manufacture false narratives and deceptive memes to advance the Leftist cause.

Kim Lacapria is a completely biased political hack, posing as a "fact-checker".
EXPOSED - Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc
That is unconfirmed to say the least. Basically you trust the reporter, is what you are saying.

Sounds like she got that information from Bill. Perhaps he should be brought into this, too.

Or more likely she would be repeating info that has been available since the 70s. So then that would still mean that they are being idiots, whoever the "unnamed Pentagon officials" really are, if they even exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, from 1979. That source is outdated.

It uses the same time frame she put out.

Exactly. What would a fact check on that statement look like? Well, they cited a bunch of people from the past who did some estimating, and there was that book.

Of course, Hillary apparently confirming what was only an estimate isn't an issue.

Think about that.

Question: President Hillary, a bunch of people are estimating our ability to respond to certain threats takes 10 minutes. Can you comment on that?

President Hillary: Well, I can say it takes 10 seconds to respond to certain threats. But that isn't giving away secrets, because after all, the estimates have been around for a long time.

You would have to show that a) Hillary Clinton had official access to the exact time due to her official position (including factoring in her need to know), and b) that the information is actually classified still. You would have to prove that she wasn't simply putting out what has been out for decades. It would therefore take an official investigation, not some unnamed Pentagon source who for all we know could be the reporters dog.

The Hillary campaign probably thought , " If we give Putin our response times maybe he'll stop releasing those hateful Emails."

The times that have been out for 40 years?

She was repeating things that are available online, have been being publicly put out since 1979, which means if any government officials were violating OPSEC it would be those Pentagon officials who basically confirmed the timeline through their outrage.

The fact is that no one would know if Clinton was giving out official classified information or repeating facts from other sources without that ridiculous outrage over it.

Correct!!!!

They are bought and paid for by the Left.

They are husband and wife team. I trust some of there opinions, but they aren't all knowing.

No, she did not. Any more lies you would like to tell.

Clinton will be the smartest president, ever.

No she didn't. That can't even be determined without an official investigation into whether she in any of her official positions had access to the information. An official investigation takes longer than 18 hours. Then you would have to show that the public should reasonably believe that she was speaking from an official level of knowledge, rather than repeating information found from other sources.

She was repeating things that are available online, have been being publicly put out since 1979, which means if any government officials were violating OPSEC it would be those Pentagon officials who basically confirmed the timeline through their outrage.

The fact is that no one would know if Clinton was giving out official classified information or repeating facts from other sources without that ridiculous outrage over it.

Admit it....she's guilty of every****ingthing!

She lied many times last night, and she hasn't told the truth....ever!

Snopes ? Lol.......someone needs to tell the Pentagon to always check with Snopes first before making statements that may harm the Clinton campaign and or foundation.

Name the official Pentagon sources who have confirmed that Hillary violated OPSEC, shared secret information from her official knowledge.

It uses the same time frame she put out.

8 minutes isn't 4 minutes. Either way, she exposed secret information. That's illegal.

Back
Top Bottom