• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear launc

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

I'm not saying that Telemundo doesn't have its moments.
9f96ae798ae027b3651281ee6c979d827eb3a001cfc2b2b6048c09fa77daf847_1.jpg

See that logo on the bottom right of the photo you provided? It's the Logo for Univision.

I guess to someone like you, if it's in Spanish it must be Telemundo eh? Who cares that the logo clearly identifies it as being from an entirely different network...it's Spanish must be Telemundo!

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

When I was White House Chief of Staff, we could do it in under three minutes.

Because I am a guy that does not approve of politicians talking about anything to do with National Security or military tactics, in a public forum. I'm sure there are millions who agree with me on this.

What if it were part of security briefings to Candidates?

There may be several reasons why she shouldn't have flapped her puss.....but flap it she did.

What? Why would they put that out to the candidates as a security brief?

This still comes down to it wouldn't have even been given a second thought that this could have been classified info rather than just info already on the internet had some idiot reporter not started claiming that Pentagon officials were upset that she put out classified information. It would be absolutely stupid to ever acknowledge any such numbers being put out, neither confirm nor deny the accuracy pointing out that those particular numbers are available on the internet already. There's no way to prove that she got the info from a more classified source when the same numbers she stated are already out on the internet, to the public and have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell ya this, there have been many generals and below, really pissed off at the way Hillary conducts State business.

Also, many in law enforcement pissed off at the way she and that bozo obama, conduct business and constantly interfere with local LE incidents. They are especially pissed, and so am I, that Hillary has sided with the BLM group. IMO a group made up of some very questionable people and one that is communist in application and agenda.

See that logo on the bottom right of the photo you provided? It's the Logo for Univision.

I guess to someone like you, if it's in Spanish it must be Telemundo eh? Who cares that the logo clearly identifies it as being from an entirely different network...it's Spanish must be Telemundo!

Her butt's too big and thighs too fat.

And then Biden can point out the guy in the crowd that has the football.

If he's not grouping some babe, as is par for him.

When I was White House Chief of Staff, we could do it in under three minutes.

Just goes to prove that under Demo rule, we are going backward.

So, reading comprehension is beyond you...

Insults are all you have?

I wasn't looking at the logo there, i was looking at something more interesting to the left of it. :mrgreen:

From my standpoint, it's not that particular number....but any number. It was a point that she should never have uttered.

It's not a secret number. Anyone who cares about the exact number already knows it

It's not a secret number. Anyone who cares about the exact number already knows it

It sure seemed like something that shouldn't be talked about in public....but if you say so.

Oh for ****s sake, seriously ???

You obviously didn't consult any obvious experts because it is absolutely no ****ing secret that we have a four minute response time.

Is there anything levied against Hillary that isn't a lie wrapped in confirmation bias ?

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

Rot and Nonsense. Secretary Clinton would not know the response time to begin with and then ANYONE who understands ballistics (hint, armies are full of these folk) can work out exactly how long it takes an ICBM to get from one part of the earth to another. The four minute comment was simply that nothing more and certainly not Top Secret in any fashion.

Because I am a guy that does not approve of politicians talking about anything to do with National Security or military tactics, in a public forum. I'm sure there are millions who agree with me on this.

There may be several reasons why she shouldn't have flapped her puss.....but flap it she did.

I'll tell ya this, there have been many generals and below, really pissed off at the way Hillary conducts State business.

Also, many in law enforcement pissed off at the way she and that bozo obama, conduct business and constantly interfere with local LE incidents. They are especially pissed, and so am I, that Hillary has sided with the BLM group. IMO a group made up of some very questionable people and one that is communist in application and agenda.

You complain about Hillary constantly and I'm supposed to believe that this isn't related to her, you finding yet some other petty non issue that someone else tries to pass as her giving away secrets is truly about that and not your bias against her? There are plenty of things to complain about Clinton actually doing without focusing on something so stupid as this, which really is BS.

As for military people complaining about her, yes that happens because military personnel are people too and can be just as petty and biased as everyone else. And the email thing is absolutely a big deal, but this isn't. That should upset people, while this is absolutely petty.

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

BUT BUT BUT the CROOKED media said clinton won the debate??
And America's RECORD LOW IQ VOTERS electing CROOKS has now lost america THE PHILLIPINES

the dominoes are ALL falling to stop the unwise voters and the crooked democrat party and the crooked media

///////////////////////

"America Has Lost" - Duterte Announces "Separation" From United States, Alligns With China; Seeks Alliance With Putin

You would have to show that a) Hillary Clinton had official access to the exact time due to her official position (including factoring in her need to know), and b) that the information is actually classified still. You would have to prove that she wasn't simply putting out what has been out for decades. It would therefore take an official investigation, not some unnamed Pentagon source who for all we know could be the reporters dog.

Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume, given her experience, (First Lady, U.S. Senator, Secretary of State) she was very familiar with the exact time?

Wouldn't it also be reasonable to assume the actual response time was classified given that period of time would be a great benefit to any enemy planning an attack?

Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume, given her experience, (First Lady, U.S. Senator, Secretary of State) she was very familiar with the exact time?
No, it would not be. In none of those positions would she have the need to know, and if the information were in an SAP as alleged in the OP, it would be one she wouldn't be read on to.

Wouldn't it also be reasonable to assume the actual response time was classified given that period of time would be a great benefit to any enemy planning an attack?
But since the information was already public knowledge, and she provided no special details of importance, then no....what she said would not be of any benefit to another country.

No, it would not be. In none of those positions would she have the need to know, and if the information were in an SAP as alleged in the OP, it would be one she wouldn't be read on to.

But since the information was already public knowledge, and she provided no special details of importance, then no....what she said would not be of any benefit to another country.

I look forward to seeing proof to back your contention Hillary's past experience would not place her in a position to know.

I look forward to seeing proof to back your contention Hillary's past experience would not place her in a position to know.

None of those positions have any need to know nuclear response times or procedures at all.

You do know what assuming does, right? Officially, she didn't do anything wrong, couldn't have, until after an investigation, because almost certainly who has access to that information is itself need to know classified, assuming that the info actually is classified. Which would mean that verifying that she had access to that information in her official capacity of whatever would release classified information.

How would releasing that time frame, which has been the same one put out for decades, be of any benefit to any enemy? They would already have that same time frame from numerous other sources to go off of, and no real way to know that she would have access to it, nor whether that time was even ever classified, without someone verifying it.

None of those positions have any need to know nuclear response times or procedures at all.

Again, I look forward to seeing proof to back your assertion. The Secretary of State is 4th in the line of Presidential succession.

Again, I look forward to seeing proof to back your assertion. The Secretary of State is 4th in the line of Presidential succession.

Which has nothing to do with anything. Line of succession is not a consideration for being read on to a program or not. The Secretary of State has no need to know details of defense strategy.

Moreover, since the "about 4 minute" time was public knowledge, please show that Clinton's answer was not based on that, but rather came from an actual briefing she had.

You do know what assuming does, right? Officially, she didn't do anything wrong, couldn't have, until after an investigation, because almost certainly who has access to that information is itself need to know classified, assuming that the info actually is classified. Which would mean that verifying that she had access to that information in her official capacity of whatever would release classified information.

How would releasing that time frame, which has been the same one put out for decades, be of any benefit to any enemy? They would already have that same time frame from numerous other sources to go off of, and no real way to know that she would have access to it, nor whether that time was even ever classified, without someone verifying it.

Well, the folklore on assumption does apply to some things. However, not everything. It would probably be safe to assume one would burn their hand if they stuck it in a fire.

Estimates, and confirmation are two significantly different things. If they weren't, the NSA, FBI, CIA, and other such agencies would serve no purpose.

Which has nothing to do with anything. Line of succession is not a consideration for being read on to a program or not. The Secretary of State has no need to know details of defense strategy.

Moreover, since the "about 4 minute" time was public knowledge, please show that Clinton's answer was not based on that, but rather came from an actual briefing she had.

It appears to me that you are coming from a position that can't possibly be informed. Order of succession has no bearing on whether someone is red in on a program or not?

That is an rather remarkable claim.

Why are Trump and Clinton receiving NS briefings?

Thanks for the exchange, but I think I will move on.

Did Hillary Clinton Leak a Classified 'Four-Minute' Nuclear Response Window? : snopes.com

It's a lie.

This isn't classified, it's a widely known and often cited figure that has been published in numerous articles in the past.

100% wrong. while it has been guessed at what the time is no one has ever confirmed or denied the response time.
people are free to guess all they want to that. That is completely different than shouting it out to the world.

Snopes does not know more than the military generals that say otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom