• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pennsylvania

Finch

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
According the early voting stats Democrats lead the Republicans by a 67% - 23% margin, not including the unaffiliated to which I would personally believe it would lean Dem in early voting stats. Can the Republicans make up the difference on election day if the gap doesn't close? I would think this is the margin Dems would want to have to feel pretty good about going in to election day.....

Pennsylvania Early Voting Stats

We all know the mail in ballots are going to heavily favour the Democrats, so I wouldn't consider that indicative of how things will go on election day. Could be some dem voters that were going to go to the polls see the early lead, and don't bother voting because they think it's already won.

We all know the mail in ballots are going to heavily favour the Democrats, so I wouldn't consider that indicative of how things will go on election day. Could be some dem voters that were going to go to the polls see the early lead, and don't bother voting because they think it's already won.
Yes, it is no secret that mail in ballots and early voting would favor Dems which is why the Dems would need a considerable lead going into election day...Is the current lead enough? That is a lot of ground to make up for republicans....

According the early voting stats Democrats lead the Republicans by a 67% - 23% margin, not including the unaffiliated to which I would personally believe it would lean Dem in early voting stats. Can the Republicans make up the difference on election day if the gap doesn't close? I would think this is the margin Dems would want to have to feel pretty good about going in to election day.....

I can't wait to vote for Biden next week!

The Pennsylvania governor is trying as hard as he can to change people's minds.

Are his efforts too little, too late?

The Pennsylvania governor is trying as hard as he can to change people's minds.

I don't know...Biden is looking to lock up Michigan and Wisconsin (barring complete collapse of the polls) and Minnesota doesn't seem to be budging.... If Biden picks up Penn its over, can republicans make up the difference in that state? Are the polls completely off?

I don't know...Biden is looking to lock up Michigan and Wisconsin (barring complete collapse of the polls) and Minnesota doesn't seem to be budging.... If Biden picks up Penn its over, can republicans make up the difference in that state? Are the polls completely off?

It will be close in Penn on election night because of the way Penn counts mail-in votes, it may take several days to find the winner there, but Biden will ultimately win.

I want to go and watch my paper ballot be sucked into the counting machine. I can't wait. Celebrating with wine right after.
Here out early voting is like voting day. You fill out the paper form and they have you yourself put it in the counting maching and it sucks it in and you get that wonderful "I Voted" sticker.

Biden is up 6-8 points in PA. Thats beyond the margin of error for the polls. There are six states CBS considers tossups and Biden is up slightly in all but one of them (Ohio) where he is behind by just two points. If all of the blue or leaning blue states hold true to their polling numbers Biden already has 279 votes-even if the jackass wins all of the tossup states, which he won't. He is in line for a royal ass kicking, which he richly deserves.

Back
Top Bottom