• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pennsylvania GOP Slams Dominion Systems For Canceling On Giving Testimony... to discuss voting irregularities

Is this what it’s like on Parler? I don’t think I’ve seen such a torrent of adolescent name calling since I was in high school.

Have no idea what Parler is?

Hey, at least I am a bipartisan adolescent name calling torrentor.

:ROFLMAO:

How? Let's say someone pulls your ballot out of a stack of 10,000 ballots, how do they trace it back to where you cast it?

and how does that differ from the tracing my mail in ballot back to the county?
They know if i voted or not and where i cast my vote. They don't know which ballot is mine. They know how many people voted but not who they voted for.
Mail in ballots do not have the same chain of custody. We don't know who filled the ballot out or who mailed it. We don't know where the ballots originated from. The are much more vulnerable to fraud but by all means keep pretending it isn't and let's see how all this ends up.

Have no idea what Parler is?

Hey, at least I am a bipartisan adolescent name calling torrentor.

:ROFLMAO:
Parlor is the nonprogressive sister platform to twitter. It allows people to express their opinions free of progressive censorship.

I don't disagree with some of your points and agree that they factor into why some of the people who chose not to vote made that choice. However pretending like being suspicious of voter fraud is a new phenomena when i have heard concerns about it for decades is somewhat of a whitewash job that your trying to do.
Ask bernie bros if they think the elections are rigged. They sure as hell thought so in 2016 against clinton.

You are comparing apples to oranges. The Bernie Bros thought that the DNC gave Hillary too much support and too many super delegates.

That is very different than what Powell is saying, that million up millions of votes were changed. What is happening now with Trump is unprecedented and will forever damage our country.

Parlor is the nonprogressive sister platform to twitter. It allows people to express their opinions free of progressive censorship.

Oh, it is a SAFE PLACE for regressive Right Wing Nut cry babies?

Gotcha!

I wouldn't become part of the clown car, if I were Dominion. Why would they? Just wait-out the 60 days until Biden's innauguration.

Because the public bought their software and have some questions about it and it's impact on our election systems across the country. Seems sketchy as to why they would refuse.

You are comparing apples to oranges. The Bernie Bros thought that the DNC gave Hillary too much support and too many super delegates.

That is very different than what Powell is saying, that million up millions of votes were changed. What is happening now with Trump is unprecedented and will forever damage our country.
This volume of mail in ballots is unprecedented. Whats happening now was predicted and ignored. You reap what you sow.

We don't know who filled the ballot out or who mailed it. We don't know where the ballots originated from. The are much more vulnerable to fraud but by all means keep pretending it isn't and let's see how all this ends up.

This is bullshit.

To get a mail in ballot I had to request it and it came with a specific ballot number on it. In order to request it I had to know personal data that most people would not know about me. Once I got it I filled it out and put it in the security envelope. Then that is put in a second envelope which was then mailed by me, but I could have dropped it off at a secure dropoff box. 1 week after I mailed it I checked the website to see if it was delivered, and then when it was processed and then when it was tabulated. Before it could be counted my signature was verified. I know this because my son also sent his in at the same time and his was rejected as his signatures were not close enough. He then went to the county office, showed his ID and verified his ballot.

This is far more secure than me going to the polling place, telling them my name and being handed a ballot.

How this ends up is that in 2024 there will be more mail in ballots than in person votes cast.

This volume of mail in ballots is unprecedented. Whats happening now was predicted and ignored. You reap what you sow.

I bet it almost doubles in 2024.

As for it being predicted, it was predicted by Trump so that he would have an excuse if he lost to trash the system. So far there has been no proven widespread fraud with the mail in ballots.

Again, this is just a case of sour grapes for being on the losing side.

Because the public bought their software and have some questions about it and it's impact on our election systems across the country. Seems sketchy as to why they would refuse.

All the citizenry paid for the machines but that was only a planned GOP PARTISAN, alleged, "board of inquiry". Dominion wisely and rightfully saw the BS hand writing on the wall and bowed out.

If they, the PA GOP, want to have an inquiry of Dominion make it open and bipartisan and fair.

No one could argue with that could they?

The fight is over, but that will not stop Trump from claiming till the day he dies that he was cheated.

And it will not stop his followers from believing he was cheated. Even if this goes to the Supreme Court and they rule against Trump you people would just say that SCOTUS is on on the scam.

Right now Trump supporters remind me of the lady that died of COVID while denying that COVID even exist.
I'm not gonna comment on a scotus decision for something that hasn't even been argued before them yet.
I will say that I do wonder what Trump supporters will do if at the end of this process they feel aggrieved by it. I think people are seriously underestimating the anger thats brewing and the potential response that could be coming.

Powells allegation is extreme and I am waiting to see what she has.

I'm not gonna comment on a scotus decision for something that hasn't even been argued before them yet.
I will say that I do wonder what Trump supporters will do if at the end of this process they feel aggrieved by it. I think people are seriously underestimating the anger thats brewing and the potential response that could be coming.

I do not underestimate the anger that's brewing and the potential response that could be coming. I have been predicting it.

This is why Trump is doing what he is doing, it is what he wants. Trump would rather destroy the country than admit he lost...and you would rather help him and try and support the country....very sad

Oh, it is a SAFE PLACE for regressive Right Wing Nut cry babies?

Gotcha!
Its the opposite of that. Its not a safe place for anyone. People speak freely there from what I understand (i dont use it)

Its the opposite of that. Its not a safe place for anyone. People speak freely there from what I understand (i dont use it)

People speak freely if they are speaking far right talk....go on there as a liberal and you will be gone in an hour.

I bet it almost doubles in 2024.

As for it being predicted, it was predicted by Trump so that he would have an excuse if he lost to trash the system. So far there has been no proven widespread fraud with the mail in ballots.

Again, this is just a case of sour grapes for being on the losing side.
Did you call the russia collusion accusation in 2016 sour grapes by the losers too?

Did you call the russia collusion accusation in 2016 sour grapes by the losers too?

I did. I was against the Mueller investigation as it was looking in the wrong place. I always said Trump did not do anything illegal. I was also against the impeachment.

In the Republican Senate Report on Russian Active Measures and Campaigns and Interference in the 2016 Election, Homeland Security Adviser Lisa Monaco told the Committee that "there was agreement in the Intel Community that one of the motives that Russia was trying to do with this active measures campaign was to sow distrust and discord and lack of confidence in the voting process and the democratic process.

For the Russians it has never been about who won a single election, it has been about destroying the faith of the people in the system...and Trump is finishing the job for them....and for some reason you are ok with that....just not sure why.

I do not underestimate the anger that's brewing and the potential response that could be coming. I have been predicting it.

This is why Trump is doing what he is doing, it is what he wants. Trump would rather destroy the country than admit he lost...and you would rather help him and try and support the country....very sad
I have not made up my mind yet. I'm still watching and listening. I have not decided on the best recourse yet.

I have not made up my mind yet. I'm still watching and listening. I have not decided on the best recourse yet.

Is there anything at all that could convince you that Biden won fair and square?

I have not decided on the best recourse yet.

Just a reminder, those pushing the civil war because they are sore losers are in a small minority and we the people that actually put the country before a person are every bit as well armed as the far right freaks.

I did. I was against the Mueller investigation as it was looking in the wrong place. I always said Trump did not do anything illegal. I was also against the impeachment.

In the Republican Senate Report on Russian Active Measures and Campaigns and Interference in the 2016 Election, Homeland Security Adviser Lisa Monaco told the Committee that "there was agreement in the Intel Community that one of the motives that Russia was trying to do with this active measures campaign was to sow distrust and discord and lack of confidence in the voting process and the democratic process.

For the Russians it has never been about who won a single election, it has been about destroying the faith of the people in the system...and Trump is finishing the job for them....and for some reason you are ok with that....just not sure why.
You just explained a lot to me. I supported the investigation then as i support one now. I believe the best way to instill confidence in the system is by turning over every rock to everyones satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom