• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pennsylvania GOP Slams Dominion Systems For Canceling On Giving Testimony... to discuss voting irregularities

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
How transparent of them.

What are they hiding?

Why has their staff scrubbed their Twitter accounts?

Rep. Dawn Keefer later said at a press conference Friday that the GOP members had questions such as, “Were test runs done, conducted before the election? Were they done after the election?”

...“How do we know? Does Dominion use open-source software so that observers can go in and see exactly what switches are being turned on and turned off? We don’t know. Moreover, how tightly controlled is the source code, and who has control of that source code?”

Committee member Rep. Seth Grove snapped, “Instead of running towards the light of honesty and integrity, Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness. Why?... If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success?”

Claiming that Dominion had not released any post-election evidence to prove their result were accurate, he queried, “How hard is it to say ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised and they are 100 percent accurate’? … If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding from us?”

I wouldn't become part of the clown car, if I were Dominion. Why would they? Just wait-out the 60 days until Biden's innauguration.
Their failing to appear at a scheduled event to answer questions about their machines and software does not bring confidence.

But I understand why Leftists are happy with them running away and hiding.

So Dominion rejected the Republicans' offer to join the circus and be a prop in their nonsensical conspiracy theories. Georgia just did a hand recount and it didn't change anything. You people are full of shit, just stop.
Logic... clear accurate thinking is where Leftists like you fail miserably... and epically.

1. The election is being contested because of multiple frauds. Dominion voting machines represents a serious chunk of that concern.

2. For Americans to have confidence in the election (a recent poll revealed 30% of Democrats believed the election was stolen) this must be cleared up.

3. Dominion had the opportunity to shoot down any and all claims about their systems being easy to hack, about changing results, about security for their machines... they did not.

Instead of stepping forward, answering questions, quelling concerns... and seizing the opportunity to shove it down the throats of those making claims... Dominion chose to run away and hide.

The actions of Dominion only makes the concerns about fraud greater.

What are they hiding?

And why are Leftists content with these claims of election fraud and the oddities with this election in big cities (like stopping vote counts in the middle of the night, not allowing witnesses... feigning a water main brea, etc.) to just be swept aside?

Why so fearful?

You’d think you too would want this seriously, honestly and closely examined... to ensure the vote and victory is not fraudulent.

But... you Leftists openly admit to not wanting that... this after your false claims of Russian interference tipping the 2016 election.

Frauds much?

Last edited:
Their failing to appear at a scheduled event to answer questions about their machines and software does not bring confidence.

You guys were fine when people ignored subpoenas in order to protect fat donny. You guys were fine with no witnesses at the mango menace's impeachment trials. Now, all of the sudden not wanting to testify to you is suspicious :)

You guys are so adorable :)

You guys were fine when people ignored subpoenas in order to protect fat donny. You guys were fine with no witnesses at the mango menace's impeachment trials. Now, all of the sudden not wanting to testify to you is suspicious

You guys are so adorable

This has to do with Dominion failing to show up to answer questions about their system.

Are you, in some perverted way... admitting Dominion not showing... looks bad and smells worse?

Why not just come out and say it In plain English.

PS. During The Russia Hoax, Trump provided over a million documents, his son testified without a subpoena and he let staff sit for interviews with the corrupt Mueller probe.

The left doesn't actually care about anything but the fact that Joe Biden will be the president. They will never look at this issue and entertain the possibility that his win is illegitimate.

Logic... clear accurate thinking is where Leftists like you fail miserably... and epically.

1. The election is being contested because of multiple frauds. Dominion voting machines represents a serious chunk of that concern.

2. For Americans to have confidence in the election (a recent poll revealed 30% of Democrats believed the election was stolen) this must be cleared up.

3. Dominion had the opportunity to shoot down any and all claims about their systems being easy to hack, about changing results, about security for their machines... they did not.

Instead of stepping forward, answering questions, quelling concerns... and seizing the opportunity to shove it down the throats of those making claims... Dominion chose to run away and hide.

The actions of Dominion only makes the concerns about fraud greater.

What are they hiding?

And why are Leftists content with these claims of election fraud and the oddities with this election in big cities (like stopping vote counts in the middle of the night, not allowing witnesses... feigning a water main brea, etc.) to just be swept aside?

Why so fearful?

You’d think you too would want this seriously, honestly and closely examined... to ensure the vote and victory is not fraudulent.

But... you Leftists openly admit to not wanting that... this after your false claims of Russian interference tipping the 2016 election.

Frauds much?
You said that about Georgia as well but the hand recount showed no difference. There was never going to be a situation where Trump lost and you accepted it because you think it's impossible for Trump to lose legitimately.

This has to do with Dominion failing to show up to answer questions about their system.

Are you, in some perverted way... admitting Dominion not showing... looks bad and smells worse?

Why not just come out and say it In plain English.

PS. During The Russia Hoax, Trump provided over a million documents, his son testified without a subpoena and he let staff sit for interviews with the corrupt Mueller probe.
No, I'm saying that you support anyone and everyone with an "R" after their name making a mockery of our constitution. Why then should anyone satisfy your morbid curiosity about unproven bullshit thrown at the wall by the star of Borat and the mango menace?

Which votes are in question? Where in Pennsylvania, specifically, are votes in question?

How transparent of them.

What are they hiding?

Why has their staff scrubbed their Twitter accounts?

Rep. Dawn Keefer later said at a press conference Friday that the GOP members had questions such as, “Were test runs done, conducted before the election? Were they done after the election?”

...“How do we know? Does Dominion use open-source software so that observers can go in and see exactly what switches are being turned on and turned off? We don’t know. Moreover, how tightly controlled is the source code, and who has control of that source code?”

Committee member Rep. Seth Grove snapped, “Instead of running towards the light of honesty and integrity, Dominion Voting Systems retreated to the darkness. Why?... If Dominion’s products were successful and operated as they were supposed to, why wouldn’t Dominion take the opportunity to publicly review its success?”

Claiming that Dominion had not released any post-election evidence to prove their result were accurate, he queried, “How hard is it to say ‘our ballot machines worked exactly as promised and they are 100 percent accurate’? … If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding from us?”

Pennsylvania should end their relationship with the company and return to only using hand counted paper ballots that are cast in person 9n the day of the election. That would put all these issues to rest.

I wouldn't become part of the clown car, if I were Dominion. Why would they? Just wait-out the 60 days until Biden's innauguration.
If you are Dominion what would waiting it out accomplish? If I were them I would want to cooperate with anyone who was asking to be assured of the reliability of the company's machines.
Not cooperating only gives rise to peoples suspicions that the results are not even sufficently accurate for dominion to have enough confidence in their equipment to hold up to scrutiny by outside parties.
Its not a good look for them.

If you are Dominion what would waiting it out accomplish? If I were them I would want to cooperate with anyone who was asking to be assured of the reliability of the company's machines.
Not cooperating only gives rise to peoples suspicions that the results are not even sufficently accurate for dominion to have enough confidence in their equipment to hold up to scrutiny by outside parties.
To be fair, they could provide objective evidence there was no fraud and you guys would still reject it. It's a lose lose. You demand evidence you don't want, if they don't play your game, they're corrupt, if they do, they're still corrupt.

It accomplishes letting those who are making claims and trying to bring lawsuits to court to present their evidence, in full, first.

When it comes to Dominion though in Pennsylvania, I'll ask you what I've asked others, where exactly, as in what areas/cities, are the lawmakers concerned voter fraud has occurred? What evidence, besides "well there is circumstantial/hearsay evidence they can do this", is there that fraud has actually occurred in those specific areas?

Pennsylvania should end their relationship with the company and return to only using hand counted paper ballots that are cast in person 9n the day of the election. That would put all these issues to rest.

What happened to the concern about having results on election night? Hand counting would take weeks. Only in person voting? Screw the military?

To be fair, they could provide objective evidence there was no fraud and you guys would still reject it. It's a lose lose. You demand evidence you don't want, if they don't play your game, they're corrupt, if they do, they're still corrupt.
That is nothing but a cop out. I will say this about it all though. If Republicans really want to put an end to this kind of doubt, they can do so in every state they hold the majority in the state legislator.
All they need to do is pass a law that requires everyone to show up in person, to cast a paper ballot vote, on election day. Require all voters to provide ID before voting and force all people who handle votes to sign a document each time they handle a batch of votes that establishes a chain of custody for all the votes. They can also make it a law to do automatic recounts of every election as a means to verify the accuracy of elections.
Honestly if they are unwilling to use their authority to protect the integrity of the elections, they deserve to have it stolen from them by the democrats,

What happened to the concern about having results on election night? Hand counting would take weeks. Only in person voting? Screw the military?
And older people or those with illnesses or who are assisting those with illnesses. Also screw military families. Oh and college students, can't have them voting.

That is nothing but a cop out. I will say this about it all though. If Republicans really want to put an end to this kind of doubt, they can do so in every state they hold the majority in the state legislator.
All they need to do is pass a law that requires everyone to show up in person, to cast a paper ballot vote, on election day. Require all voters to provide ID before voting and force all people who handle votes to sign a document each time they handle a batch of votes that establishes a chain of custody for all the votes. They can also make it a law to do automatic recounts of every election as a means to verify the accuracy of elections.
Honestly if they are unwilling to use their authority to protect the integrity of the elections, they deserve to have it stolen from them by the democrats,
So disenfranchise a lot of people just so that you all feel there was no cheating? Despite the fact that this really doesn't prevent all cheating. Heck, most would consider this to be a form of cheating.

Last edited:

That strategy would certainly be one solution... Once those laws were thrown out as unconstitutional those same state legislators could face an enraged citizenry at the polls. Why are you afraid to have high voter turnout?

It accomplishes letting those who are making claims and trying to bring lawsuits to court to present their evidence, in full, first.

When it comes to Dominion though in Pennsylvania, I'll ask you what I've asked others, where exactly, as in what areas/cities, are the lawmakers concerned voter fraud has occurred? What evidence, besides "well there is circumstantial/hearsay evidence they can do this", is there that fraud has actually occurred in those specific areas?
Your question is for those lawmakers not me. I do not know which areas they are concerned with. I can only speak to what concerns me.

As to your question about what evidence is there that something went wrong, my question to you is why does there need to be any evidence of foul play to want to verify the accuracy of the process and the results?

Using your logic we should not trigger recounts in close elections unless there is sufficient evidence that the votes were miss counted but yet we do it anyhow.

We do it to provide people with a layer of confidence in the election results and that is the reason we should do an audit this election.

Regardless of which guy won. It is a fact that there were some very substantial rule changes to our ekection process that were hastily put in place. That leaves room for a wide margin of error. Its reasonable to want to verify how large the margin of error actually is. I personslly fsvor this being done in all 50 states and territories.

IMHO, the proposed cure is worse than the disease.

But I would be willing to entertain a possibility if all states allowed at least 1 full month of 24 hour voting in every precinct, same day registration with provisional ballots (and curing after if that same day had some sort of problem), free transportation to polling places for the disenfranchised, a law where employers cannot penalize employees for voting during work hours, and no voter roll changes at least one year out before an election.

The Pennsylvania GOP embracing lunatic fringe conspiracy theories, nutters, crazies and such "slams" Dominion for not attending their kangaroo court inquiry tells me Dominion Voting Systems officials are far smarter than any GOPER whining about Dominion not sending any participants to in any way give credence to that sham of an inquiry commission.

Thank goodness DVS had the sense to bow out.

Only 60 Days until Winner Senile Old Sleepy Joe once more emerges from his Victorious Basement HQ and shoves it in ersatz president "one and done" Donny Dip Shit's face, as Sleepy Joe takes the oath of office and becomes our 46th President of the United States of America.

Millions of sane, rational and politically well informed folks will stand up and cheer in happiness and joy; being released from the worst presidency ever as millions of Trump Stupid's will cry their loser tears as they realize all their Dear Leaders horses asses and all their Dear Leaders psycho minions, in the end, could not steal the election from Sleepy Joe!

(y)🇺🇲:love:

Your question is for those lawmakers not me. I do not know which areas they are concerned with. I can only speak to what concerns me.

As to your question about what evidence is there that something went wrong, my question to you is why does there need to be any evidence of foul play to want to verify the accuracy of the process and the results?

Using your logic we should not trigger recounts in close elections unless there is sufficient evidence that the votes were miss counted but yet we do it anyhow.

We do it to provide people with a layer of confidence in the election results and that is the reason we should do an audit this election.

Regardless of which guy won. It is a fact that there were some very substantial rule changes to our ekection process that were hastily put in place. That leaves room for a wide margin of error. Its reasonable to want to verify how large the margin of error actually is. I personslly fsvor this being done in all 50 states and territories.
No. Recounts are triggered by small margins because we all understand that people make mistakes. Humans are prone to making errors when they do things. That is why although most recounts do not result in a change to who actually won, most also end up finding missed votes.

My logic though is that if there is no evidence for any sort of fraud or problems in the voting systems, real evidence, then why should those who provide the voting systems have to explain anything about their systems that were already approved by those legislators? And why are they only requesting this one group to answer those questions rather than all those who provide voting systems to their state?

It is a fact that some errors and even a small amount of voter fraud is expected in elections. However, we should not be unnecessarily delaying the counts or certifications without some sort of solid evidence of widespread fraud, at least enough to actually change the results of an election. And that should not involve simply tossing out people's votes because some people have "suspicions".

I'm asking you for that information because you are saying it is suspicious that Dominion refused to show up for this "inquiry". They gave an explanation for that. Yet you find that suspicious that they feel they seem to be treated unfairly in this so called "inquiry" since other voting system providers are not being called into question, including those that serve a large portion of their citizens.

Back
Top Bottom