• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Penis Implant

Would you rather have no penis or a penis imlant

• I'm straight - I'll take the penis implant

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • I'm straight - I'd rather have no penis

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm gay - I'd take the penis implant

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I'm gay - I'd rather have no penis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disneydude

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Question for the guys only (for obvious reasons):

With the recent article about the world's first penis implant. Given the choice, would you rather go through life with no penis or with the penis of another man implanted, which would you choose.

With the recent article about the world's first penis implant. Given the choice, would you rather go through life with no penis or with the penis of another man implanted, which would you choose.

Do you actually sit around and dream up this kind of crap?

Do you actually sit around and dream up this kind of crap?

Its been in the news...if you follow the news. There are a couple threads on it here. Just having a discussion with a couple guys about the issue and thought it would be interesting to see what guys think and see if it makes a difference if you are gay/straight.

So far the poll results are showing that I was wrong. :shock:

So really, you guys wouldn't have a problem with having sex with another guys dick? Really? That's pretty freaky.

So far the poll results are showing that I was wrong. :shock:

So really, you guys wouldn't have a problem with having sex with another guys dick? Really? That's pretty freaky.

Well...its only 4 votes so far....but I suspect that the results will remain consistent.

Well...its only 4 votes so far....but I suspect that the results will remain consistent.

Usually if the vote starts off one way then it will stay that way. Still though, how weird. Apparently straight guys wouldn't mind peeing, masturbating, and having sex with another mans penis. I wonder what they think about having another guys testicles.

Usually if the vote starts off one way then it will stay that way. Still though, how weird. Apparently straight guys wouldn't mind peeing, masturbating, and having sex with another mans penis. I wonder what they think about having another guys testicles

I'm sure that in a perfect world, they would prefer their own penis. However, just like with heart, liver, lung, cornea implants, etc.....they prefer one alternative to the other.

I'm sure that in a perfect world, they would prefer their own penis. However, just like with heart, liver, lung, cornea implants, etc.....they prefer one alternative to the other.

That's not the thing though. It's about actually having it and using it in their daily lives. I would think that would freak them out quite a bit.

That's not the thing though. It's about actually having it and using it in their daily lives. I would think that would freak them out quite a bit.

Other then seeing it, how would it be different then someone else's heart, or lungs.

If it matches skin color I expect that after time people will perhaps forget about it.

Other then seeing it, how would it be different then someone else's heart, or lungs.

If it matches skin color I expect that after time people will perhaps forget about it.

How do you forget about it? lol. Also, you're not just seeing it, but handling it when you pee, masturbate, and having sex. That isn't even counting the times when you have to adjust it or something. lol.

Still though, how weird. Apparently straight guys wouldn't mind peeing, masturbating, and having sex with another mans penis.

I mean it's not ideal, but compared to not doing those things at all?

How do you forget about it? lol. Also, you're not just seeing it, but handling it when you pee, masturbate, and having sex. That isn't even counting the times when you have to adjust it or something. lol.

Or you could you go through life never doing any of those things again.

Think of it as a new car, perhaps you could chose options like length and width

I'm sure people are freaked out at first with having someone else's heart in their body that they use everyday....I think they get over it.

I think you mean "transplant", not "implant". ;)

Think of it like this....suppose there was such thing as a hand implant, I'm not talking about robotic ones, but an actual human hand. If you had the choice between a human hand and a hook, what would you choose? Would you want this "other man's hand" touching your penis? or worse yet...touching your wife? The reality is.....once it is implanted it is yours...and you get used to it.

I'll take extra thick and long. Any color is fine.

I'll take extra thick and long. Any color is fine.

LOL....we need another poll about whether, if possible to trade your penis in for a different one - would you keep the one you have or choose a different model.

Back
Top Bottom